ST partnerships

Anyone? Just did some analysing and my st's very rarely pass each other.. Using pressing support st and advanced forward. Maybe I need to put advanced forward lower to get some passing going on.. Damn. I might have been using roles wrongly :D (tought same Works that worked in last fm's) or its the game. Cant be sure anymore..

I’m playing a 4-1-3-2 and both my strikers are pressing forwards on attack. Reason for choosing this is both run  the channels, much needed as I play without wingers, and I like to defend from the front. Not bothered about giving them different roles, sometimes identical roles can be just as effective, especially if they have different PKMs

1 hour ago, Jean0987654321 said:

I am playing a 352 formation recently with a CF and DLF both on support. Iniaki and Kodro/Aduriz have been ok so far in their respective roles...

Have they developed a link? I havent yet able to do this :/

On 28/12/2019 at 19:42, Pasonen said:

Anyone with 2 st's or more formations have got partnerships for their st's? 

If you are asking whether you see the green line develop between two strikers displaying a partnership then yes. Mine took a season to show up, but i was also practicing some rotation and playing around 3 tactics that season.

8 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

If you are asking whether you see the green line develop between two strikers displaying a partnership then yes. Mine took a season to show up, but i was also practicing some rotation and playing around 3 tactics that season.

Yeah I meant that thanks for your answer! Last 3 seasons have been a success even there have been 2 playoff defeats. Got promoted to national last season and finished 2nd first season. Too bad playoffs are very tight games. :DGoing to try deeplying fw sup/press st sup + deeplying fw att. Advanced fw and press sup seems to be too far apart and change passes rarely. Maybe allso trying dribble less for support st because too many counters end badly because lack of ball movement.

Edited by Pasonen