Sports Interactive Community

oh my god... 3 topic in 1 hour :) 

Description of Issue:

Hi SI team :)

I ended my season few days ago and play-offs matches are not started yet.

I have not yet chosen the players for the preseason camp, and they are already complaining that I have not chosen them for this camp ... I know that the situation will improve when I choose them, but I think it is pointless action, totally unnecessary. What do you think about it, I think I've read about this problem on forum before, but as you can see it has not been repaired.

Steps to Reproduce:

Load my save and read messages in inbox

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud

100 Billericay squad registration

Image:

image.thumb.png.726101ccf9af1f75dd187a0567fadc60.png

Posted (edited)

OK, I had an open game for a few days but I didn't make much progress (days in game) because I was thinking about training and I was reading this Forum.
Now I got this message again about not taking the player to the camp ... only that he is saved to this camp.

I feel that I have broken save at the moment.

One thing I can say for sure is that I did not load the game after failures and that I started the game at the earliest date in game possible, (brazil year 2018) if it would matter.

Now from time to time I will probably have this false message about the fact that a footballer is not going to the camp, even though I signed him up ...

The message about being dissatisfied looks similar to the one I wrote about in another topic where the player was dissatisfied that he was not playing (because he was not playing!), But I gave him a conversation with the captain who alleviated these angers for some time ... and now I can also talk to the captain with every alert (about not going to the camp) and all fears disappear

If u load my save (110 Billericay nowy rok treningi ogarnij na cały rok) you should see that message:

image.thumb.png.4df413efa82367b82d158020a1813d9d.png

And I send you save before this action (109 Billericay nowy rok treningi ogarnij na cały rok)

and i send u save before last game in season (097 Billericay wazna rozmowa). You should see something between this saves IMO.

Cheers

PS

Dear SI Team. Whats wrong with this edition? New colleagues?
I sent u many topics with bigger or lower problems, like many people here. Are we beta testers?

How do you imagine the next editions and subsequent improvements of the game if for half a year there are corrections to the previous edition, and sometimes after a few months of the game we have to start again because something is not working properly :( 
I can't imagine that I won't play 20+ seasons in one club once again because of bugs in the game :(

Edited by myfunnygame

This is a topic that concerns a renewable, furious player because he doesn't play games (which I can fix by talking to the captain over and over again).
Applies to several players, but usually appears every few weeks, but the repair looks the same. talk to the captain and there is no more trouble. Maybe the captain has good skills :)

I have training weeks but i cant play sparings to 25th June <3

i make this friendly game after end of season, maybe it block my training calendar, or maybe play offs block this? Year before when i playing playoff i have normal pause in training calendar.

image.thumb.png.98892441be9286acdd75879b869c6862.png

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:14, myfunnygame said:

oh my god... 3 topic in 1 hour :) 

Description of Issue:

Hi SI team :)

I ended my season few days ago and play-offs matches are not started yet.

I have not yet chosen the players for the preseason camp, and they are already complaining that I have not chosen them for this camp ... I know that the situation will improve when I choose them, but I think it is pointless action, totally unnecessary. What do you think about it, I think I've read about this problem on forum before, but as you can see it has not been repaired.

Steps to Reproduce:

Load my save and read messages in inbox

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud

100 Billericay squad registration

Image:

image.thumb.png.726101ccf9af1f75dd187a0567fadc60.png

Hey - I believe this is an issue caused as a knock on of the 2022 World Cup. It might be something we've corrected internally because when I use the earlier save and continued the holiday. The end of season break ended on June 20th, and no such training camp was scheduled. 

5 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

so? Why i have 1 month not playable but trainingable?

You shouldn't have had any training there. Which is caused by the end of season squad dates not working correctly. Now when they return on 20th June, they resume training. 

23 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

You shouldn't have had any training there. Which is caused by the end of season squad dates not working correctly. Now when they return on 20th June, they resume training. 

will in next season good training camp before season?