do things learn in training sessions fade away over time?

If I do some 'chance conversion' training sessions, after a few weeks will the level of ability my team has achieved in terms of converting chances have faded away, so that i have to keep 'topping up' converting chances by scheduling more sessions in this area?

Training just affects how the players attributes can change, there's no hidden modifiers due to what they're training. 

The attributes you see are what you get, but they can be affected by other things once in a match such as the players consistency and big match attributes or there mental state (pressured / over confident etc).

7 minutes ago, summatsupeer said:

Training just affects how the players attributes can change, there's no hidden modifiers due to what they're training. 

The attributes you see are what you get, but they can be affected by other things once in a match such as the players consistency and big match attributes or there mental state (pressured / over confident etc).

I think he means the match preparation blocks such as Attacking Movement which give a small buff to upcoming matches?

Edited by Tiger666

thanks chaps - so the training sessions under match preparation provide a temporary boost for the next match only, whilst the sessions under other categories only help develop attributes and things like team cohesion/happiness/condition?

6 minutes ago, 2feet said:

thanks chaps - so the training sessions under match preparation provide a temporary boost for the next match only, whilst the sessions under other categories only help develop attributes and things like team cohesion/happiness/condition?

Correct on Match Preparation and yes, the other categories improve attributes permanently plus cohesion etc. They all explain what they do:

Capture.thumb.PNG.1a97d10db56b06273fca83cae9d57c99.PNG

Edited by Tiger666

4 minutes ago, 2feet said:

Nearly correct. 

The training screen splits it into Attributes and Upcoming Game,  there's a few other such as set pieces which give a temporary boost.

I'm also not sure if it just for the next game or for so many days even though it says "upcoming game".  I'm pretty sure if you do Attacking Movement training it can cover say a Wed + Sat match but I'd have to double check.  There's definitely a screen that tells you the boosts you have for the match, just can't remember where it is! :seagull: