Sports Interactive Community

I had a breakthrough on resolution. I managed to boot the demo version in windows mode but full screen, still unresolved. Can you help me with this ?

I used -windowed in properties of boot but its not working any more.

Edited by Dotolomeu

Esquece, ninguém vai saber resolver seu problema meu amigo. Estou com o mesmo problema e nada de solução até o momento. Comprei o jogo na data de lançamento e até hj não conseguir jogar. Uma pena que chegamos a esse ponto.

Qual seu computador ?

Forget it, nobody will know how to solve your problem my friend. I have the same problem and no solution so far. Understand the throw dice game and even hj can't play. Too bad we got to that point. What is your computer?

Fogo, eu realmente espero que seja encontrada uma solução.

Meu notebook é um acer VX5 com processador i5, 8 GB de memória e uma placa de video GTX 1050.

2 hours ago, Dotolomeu said:

Fogo, eu realmente espero que seja encontrada uma solução.

Meu notebook é um acer VX5 com processador i5, 8 GB de memória e uma placa de video GTX 1050.

Meu amigo, bem difícil...tô há mais de mês na busca implacável por uma solução ...

Meu notebook é o VX5, porém com i7 e GTX1050 TI

Looks like you both have the same model machine, I have passed both of your information to our dev team.

It could be a resolution/display issue specific with your laptop, we would suggest you to adjust the resolution on your control panel and see if it helps to launch FM20.

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

Jimmy se você lesse tudo que ja postei não faria essa pergunta de novo. 

Eu já disse q em baixa resolução o jogo funciona, mas me recuso pagar essa nota preta nesse game pra jogar na resolução 1024x768

Hello @Dotolomeu

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Our dev team has suggested you to try and install the graphics driver version from the Acer website rather than the Nvidia's one.

Here is the link for your model: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/7094?b=1

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

@vamcj @Dotolomeu Any updates, guys? 

A user from another thread have suggested uninstalling the Intel graphics driver and launch the game with the Nvidia graphics driver. Can you both give this a try and let us know how you get on, please?

Já resolvi o problema faz um tempo. Resolvi sozinho, sem ajuda nenhuma de vocês .

É um conflito entre as 2 placas....mas não vou dizer a vocês como resolver.

Caso alguém esteja com o mesmo problema , basta me chamar que ajudarei com o maior prazer .

A SI esse ano me deceocionou incrivelmente .

We may not have solved your issue, but it doesn't mean we didn't spend hours upon hours trying to help you.

If you were to let us know how you fixed it, we could add it into the FAQ page, and users could get an instant solution to their issue.