Sports Interactive Community
nikossaiz

Performance issues samsung t585

I own both mobile and touch version. At first the touch version was almost unplayable.  After the recently patches and the resolution of the "changing positions" bug for samsung devices, the game become, for the first time, not only playable but also almost enjoyable.  Current major problem is the still annoying lag even on 2d matches that become worst on the second half. Also, before match I can move players positions smoothy,  during the mach I have lagging and ghost fx doing it. Hope for further performance upgrades or atleast an option to downgrade the graphics ( maybe on par with themobile version ) Wonderful game, thank you for it and your continued support. 

Edited by nikossaiz

Huawei mediapad t3 10 has the same issues. I hope that they are aware and they will release an update next year

Hi,

The Dev Team are working on ways to improve match performance now that the original issue was resolved.

Thanks for both your feedback and patience, we'll keep you updated with any new information in the future.

Harrison

Hello, when I bought the game the starting condition of it reminded me of the rome 2 debut but it's been allready great progress on performance and I'm sure you will manage to fix most of the problems.

Ps . Another small issue. Before starting the game,   When you are on tactics screen you cant scroll down to issue "more discipline" and other orders. Only in that screen happens. Not a big deal, Again, thank you for the great game and have a great new year!

4.thumb.jpg.4e9a8e9c73aa8bcba1faeac9b7c3aed0.jpg

Hello harrison, 

this is the screen that i am talking about, is in greek ( a big thanks by the way for the language selection ) but you will easily understand the issue. before mach you cant scroll down no matter what.  i took it by my sellphone cause of the "not accurate touch" or "freez" bug when getting outside the app so i couldnt take a proper screenshot.

Photo 5.jpg show the same screen during the mach, everything is ok . 

2) Another ( small ) bug .   

photo 2.jpg show when your assistant give you an advice during the match . if you interact and embrace his advice then the window remains there untill you tap it and go to direction screen wich is a bit of annoing but not really a big deal. 

photo 3.jpg  shows that the window remain untill halftime o end of match .  

3) I manage to getting through a season super enjoyable , but Performance issues on matches are a real pain, hope for a generous update on this matter. 

Anyway, have a happy new year! 

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

After so many days and not even a simply reply  according to the "advise never go away problem". I believe you find it normal or happens only to me then. Anyway I still enjoy the game and still hope that something will be done with match performance 

Honest feedback 

1. Overall the game seems to run a little faster. This lead to better touch respond even during the match when to make a substitute was a real struggle.  Still needs improvement though. 

2. Still statters on 2d match ( samsung t585) not satisfied 100%, but its definitely watchable.  Now you can actually see what happened.  Hope for a flowing 2d at least with another patch. The company owe as a flow 2d engine. 

3. The matches are now way more football alike. No more arcade driven  chances and one on ones,  and very pleasing reactions. More real life passing and situations. 

4. They didn't fix the touch  issue when you  minimize the app. 

5. Some minors bugs still there. 

Overall the patch is on the good direction and make the game more playable. If this was the released game state I presume players would not be so frustrated . At its current state and on my tablet we have 

Loading times 10 ,    touch respond  9 , touch respond during matches 7,  match engine 9,   match performance on 2d 6 to 7.  Definitely the game needs further optimization.  The match engine was the weak link and unfortunately still is. They more or less fix the football orienting problems like super often one on ones and unnatural reactions but did little to the performance. I have a great time with the game and definitely suggest it but as a seasoned fan of the series I feel it as my right to have flow 2d matches at the very least.

Edited by nikossaiz

No improvement in 3D match engine, slight improvement in 2D match engine, but only marginally.  It's not on that this still hasn't been fixed, not really sure what I paid for at the moment.  Not really much different from the mobile version at this point.  If this isn't fixed before the new FM is out will we get refunds? 

After the latest patch touch has become incredibly unreliable.  Furthermore for the first time I have experienced a graphic glitch,  when at the beginning of the season the assistant show you the players that are in the last year of contract.