Pulling teams from wrong competition

Sebfromsusie

So I've remade the Rock Cup (Gibraltar) to include a few more teams with a different format and rules, but I have one issue. For the first round I'm trying to give byes to the winner and runner up from the previous year's Rock Cup. I have it set to pull the top two teams from a list, with that list being sorted on Last Position - ascending (as shown in the image attached) in the Cup stage.
unknown.png?width=1082&height=44
Now the issue is that it's pulling the top 2 teams from last year's league instead of the cup, even though I have the "Last position" check set in the cup.

Any help?

It might be easier in "Qualified Teams" select Get Last Winner of Competition - Rock Cup and Get Last Runner Up of Competition - Rock Cup and give them a seeding of 0 and then give the rest of the teams a seeding of 1 (then you'll have to fiddle around with the teams in the rounds making sure that it the right seeding is put for the first round)

6 minutes ago, Weiry said:

It might be easier in "Qualified Teams" select Get Last Winner of Competition - Rock Cup and Get Last Runner Up of Competition - Rock Cup and give them a seeding of 0 and then give the rest of the teams a seeding of 1 (then you'll have to fiddle around with the teams in the rounds making sure that it the right seeding is put for the first round)

I got it to work sort of in that way. Instead of pulling all the teams onto the team list and trying to sort that, I've just pulled the winner and runner up from the cup onto the list first, then all the other teams, and just not sort the list in any way. It works.