Sports Interactive Community
Adamjohnberry

Boost Bank Balance

Can someone please help?

im using fm20 on my iPad and in the wallet I can see something saying money added to game but it won’t let me select any money to use? 

is anyone else having a problem. I have purchased and boost bank balance and it added the amount to my transfer funds. I have no idea how to work this! 

7C5C6331-3135-4989-A91F-9F78E753AABC.jpeg

Hi @Adamjohnberry,

Sorry about this issue, this has occurred before and it's being investigated by our Dev Team.

You may have to request a refund from the App Store and then repurchase the item but can you ensure that cross purchase isn't enabled when prompted next time.

Apologies again for the long process to rectify this error, let me know if you require any more information.

Harrison

@Adamjohnberry please try the following steps with your career loaded and see if the boost bank balance is applied to game:

1. Go to FM > Preferences.
  2. Select 'Reset to Default' and confirm - resetting should disable Cross-Purchase.
  3. Go to FM > Downloads, then when prompted to enable Cross-Purchase, select No.
  4. This should take you to the Store with Cross-Purchase disabled.
  5. You can check by going to the Wallet - if disabled it will not have the balance slider at the top.
  6. Exit the Store - if it worked the game should save and apply the Boost Bank Balance item.