Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sharinglights

Crash dump FM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2019.12.19 21.10.23)

I realized doing tests, that the crash occur for me at the same time everytime.

I subscribed to the new Canadian Premier League packs. And it started crashing at that point when I tried to create a game with the CPL database.

After trying to start a game without it, it perfectly worked.

Could you guys have issues with the CPL pack?

HI Sharinglights, could i ask you to add the following information please. This gives us the best chance of getting to the source of the issue. Thanks

The crash dump file (this file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps 
- The save game file just before the issue occurs (this file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\games and uploaded to our SI Cloud Service - remember to let us know the file name once uploaded
- The in-game date when the crash occurred 
- Whether you’ve used the in-game or pre-game editor
- Whether you’re using any custom files of any sort with the game (so workshop downloads like databases, graphics, views etc)

MY Game recently gives me crash dumps when starting a new save - it has also shts down without warning when starting a new save - yesterday I downloaded the editor and game actually loaded I got a few days in and when I took over a club and went to change the scoutinglevels - 1st changed fine 2nd one the box comes up clicked yes then nothing. I did ctrl alt del to close game down when I went to load the game up it gives me crash dumps files now

Henry can you create your own thread please and attach the crash dumps so I can look into them, please.

On 30/01/2020 at 16:37, Kyle Brown said:

Henry can you create your own thread please and attach the crash dumps so I can look into them, please.

Will do :)