Sports Interactive Community
Pasonen

Pass and scoooore!!

One second of pleasure as he squares the ball for the tap-in before the grin is wiped from your face due to the premature and wholly unnatural net movement......  Ball and net physics should be nailed by now. I have apps on my phone with better physics, 100% the kind of thing we should't see in a computer game made in 2019. You can kinda see why there's so much frustration around this place at times.

The UI and general gameplay is leaving the ME behind, it simply must catch up.

Edited by janrzm

9 minutes ago, janrzm said:

One second of pleasure as he squares the ball for the tap-in before the grin is wiped from your face due to the premature and wholly unnatural net movement......  Ball and net physics should be nailed by now. I have apps on my phone with better physics, 100% the kind of thing we should't see in a computer game made in 2019. You can kinda see why there's so much frustration around this place at times.

The UI and general gameplay is leaving the ME behind, it simply must catch up.

Agree. Watch it again and just look at Caine running. The animations are pretty poor.

Another so rare moment. My dc have done it! All angels are singing! <3 :D thats goalies goal.. you just cant give that kind of goals in this fm. :D

Edited by Pasonen