[FM20][skin]SSD Gold by Sh@rk - FMSLife v1.5 (19/09/20)

Sh@rk

6 minutes ago, Loda said:

It's rare I see things these days that I want to include in my skin but that staff overview is such a good idea and the game processing is the best layout that I've personally seen. 

Comes in very handy seeing them all on one screen.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

When I first added this staff panel, I found it very useful. Now I couldn't open FM without this feature.

@makul \panels\match\match preview panel.xml line 35 for home kit play with the numbers width, height. You will have to change left and top insets a few lines below. Same thing line 62 for away kit.

It is set on 220x220 as most of kit packs are created with these dimensions.

On 25/12/2019 at 16:25, Sh@rk said:

Thanks everyone for your comments.

When I first added this staff panel, I found it very useful. Now I couldn't open FM without this feature.

@makul \panels\match\match preview panel.xml line 35 for home kit play with the numbers width, height. You will have to change left and top insets a few lines below. Same thing line 62 for away kit.

It is set on 220x220 as most of kit packs are created with these dimensions.

Hi mate, i've noticed my city packs dont show up on the club info screen. Do I need to extract them elsewhere? ta. 

@Rub Me I'm using the one made by dazs8 on fmscout. Config file in it links the graphics to left background logo of the club. I know that a few years ago There were several city packs. But now there's only one so it should work. My pack is in Docs/SI/FM20/graphics/city pics if it helps.

On 28/12/2019 at 12:33, Sh@rk said:

@Rub Me I'm using the one made by dazs8 on fmscout. Config file in it links the graphics to left background logo of the club. I know that a few years ago There were several city packs. But now there's only one so it should work. My pack is in Docs/SI/FM20/graphics/city pics if it helps.

Now still doing the same thing :/

@Rub Me This is an exemple of the config file in city pics

<record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background/left"/>

I've use this code to build club overview panel.xml

Check your personal cofig file in your city pics pack. If it does not match with that, it won't work properly.

21 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

@Rub Me This is an exemple of the config file in city pics

<record from="XXX" to="graphics/pictures/club/XXX/logo/background/left"/>

I've use this code to build club overview panel.xml

Check your personal cofig file in your city pics pack. If it does not match with that, it won't work properly.

record to="graphics/pictures/club/xxx/background" from="xxx is in all the individual config files by default. There is no "logo' or "left' in the files.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Just a heads up mate, I tried the download link & I got a virus warning come up.

What anti virus programmes are you using? Might be false positive. I just downloaded it and its fine.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i change that in Screenshot. I want to see the Full Team Name
so, a little bit more to right side.

Edit:
Gold Colour:
...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\SSD Gold V1.1\settings
"SSD Gold settings.xml"
my new Values:
Red: 140
Green: 112
Blue: 46

Player Screen:
Now, i try and changed some Values on the right Side.
Now, Scrolling not important.
"player overview panel.xml" found here: SSD gold/panels/player
= "default_height"
Line 300: -3
Line 314: -1
Line 325: -4

Question 1.PNG

Edited by SpiderJu

It is just a graphic. So you can change it (not mentionned but there are 10 options: l'équipe for France, gazzetta for Italy, Marca for spain, sky, eurosport, ...)

It is located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\SSD Gold V1.2\graphics\boxes\custom\inbox

Just rename the one you want to use "inbox.png" as it is the one used in-game. If you want to remove it completely, just rename "inbox.png" with another name so that the game won't read the file. There will be a blank image. (transparent actually)

hace 8 horas, Sh@rk dijo:

It is just a graphic. So you can change it (not mentionned but there are 10 options: l'équipe for France, gazzetta for Italy, Marca for spain, sky, eurosport, ...)

It is located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\SSD Gold V1.2\graphics\boxes\custom\inbox

Just rename the one you want to use "inbox.png" as it is the one used in-game. If you want to remove it completely, just rename "inbox.png" with another name so that the game won't read the file. There will be a blank image. (transparent actually)

Thanks man, great job

Changelog V1.4

- Fixed issues caused by 20.3 update (dynamic images).
- New star rating icons.
- Calendar : fixtures now have a different colour according to competition.
- Several icons have been edited (mostly turn them into gold).

Download link in opening post

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Flik said:

Hi Sh@rk,

please can you offer assistance... I have obtained the city pics linked in an earlier reply, I have followed your spoiler yet for some reason I have no city pic on my club overview.

In which folder did you place them ?. Did you go to Documents ?. There do you find Sports Interactive. When you're in the folder Sports Interactive, You go to Football Manager 2020. See the picture below. And if you follow these steps it should work.

here.png

Edited by James Gayman
Because i forgot to place something at it.

My city pics are stored here Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\City pics

But the one important thing is the "config.xml" file. It should be configured in the right way in order to work correctly.

I've coded my skin to show the left background logo of the club. (I've not checked if it is true but for exemple in flut skin this same code will show the kit next to the player face)

You need to have those lines in config.xml wich is next to your city pics :

<record from="name_of_the_jpg" to="graphics/pictures/club/club_id/logo/background/left"/>

where you will replace name_of_the_jpg with the name of the picture you have in the folder I mention. And club_id is a number you will found in-game in the titlebar next to your club name. (once you've done the manipulation to show ids)

Save config.xml file, open FM, and reload graphics (tick and untick in the preferences), wait for loading and you should see the difference.

7 hours ago, James Gayman said:

In which folder did you place them ?. Did you go to Documents ?. There do you find Sports Interactive. When you're in the folder Sports Interactive, You go to Football Manager 2020. See the picture below. And if you follow these steps it should work.

here.png

Hey, i have plced them in the same folder as all other graphics. my stadium pics show up on the left kits, badges etc its just the city pic. when i first got them the city pic was the entire screen background if that makes any difference?