Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
FMLeroy

Camera Angles in Highlights Package

Hi guys.

I'm wondering whether you aware of an issue when exporting two versions of the same highlight using different camera angles.

i.e. If I add the same goal to the highlights reel twice and then select the director camera for one version and then behind the goal for the other, I would expect to get that when I export the package.  BUT what is happening at the moment is that I get the same goal twice from the same camera.  I believe i always get two versions of the camera that is selected in the second version on the highlights reel.  So if I wanted the first version to be in director camera, and the 2nd from behind the goal, I just get two versions from behind the goal, rather than a director camera followed by behind the goal.

Also, when I watch the game I always watch using the director camera...BUT when I export a highlight and use a different camera angle i.e. behind the goal, my match settings are also changed to behind the goal in the next match.  I have to go and change in back to Director.

All the best

Leroy