Considering 'Plays 1-2s' trait

Im thinking of giving this trait to my  regista... but i dont want to mess up my system. Theres a recurring situaiton where my regista and another player will play short little passes to eachother repeatedly, like theyre trapped - so my thinking is the new trait would solve this.

But i dont want to screw the player up with a badly chosen trait.

Also, is it a good idea for my AML playmaker to develop this? Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.657fe97a9c9fb29770426745cda98cf4.png

I might be wrong, but 'plays one twos' in my mind is the player making a pass then running forward to receive another one - rather than remaining stationary, so it would have the desired effect. Another one to consider that I like to give to REGs is 'switch ball to other flank', which helps stop the REG just circulating the ball safely around the middle of the pitch and encourage him to hit a wide player with a cross-field pass.

I don't think giving plays one twos is a good idea for regista. Think an advanced player who has a chance of getting into final third and not a deep playmaker like Pirlo who is a stereotypical regista. Dictating the game, long through passes and switching side are best PPMs for regista. Attacking midfielders and central midfielders making late runs on goal are suitable to have one-twos. Think player who makes a short pass and then runs forward to receive a pass from the player he passed it to.

Edited by crusadertsar