The Dale Mk2 - Lg1 to Top 10 Prem in 4 years - 15/20 FMBase score - Joint 6th Underdog

After spending too long downloading other peoples tactics (big respect to Knap as he has always helped me out when i needed it for screen shots etc as i play on an IPad with no PC) i decided to create my own.

I did this on fm18 with good success - and this time around again i have developed a tactic which i found has given me the most success out of all i have tried and has made me fall back in love with fm again.

As you can see results are very good and i am currently walking the Championship in my second season (predicted 20th) using it with essentially the same team. I am confident this would work well with both underdog and top teams (i think with better players it will also be more effective !) 

Im not too big on set pieces but have been using Knaps and im more than happy to share screenshots if people would like them. 

Any questions let me know!

Season One Key Stats - League one and checkatrade winners

Win ratio - 80%

Draw Ratio- 14%

Loss Ratio - 6%

Average Goals Per Game - 2.4 Goals For

download link -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/57jatd59i98yibk/Suffpunch.fmf/file

League Table.png

Formation.png

In Possession.png

In Transition.png

Out Of Possesion.png

Pressing Forwards.png

Defensive Winger.png

Defensive midfielders.png

wingbacks.png

centre backs.png

sweeper keeper.png

E6AFDA86-5468-4B60-BCE2-E7B6F30B3292.png

8 minutes ago, FM Base said:

Hey mate, can you share this on Base, would love to test it and check out that 80% win rate... 🙄

I have already tried as it’s the site I used last time ! 

said I needed a URL or a File for people to download but short of going to buy a laptop I’m stuck 😂

1 minute ago, Suffpunch89 said:

I hope it was worth your efforts ! Lol 

4 wins a row so far and i am in season 5 just taken the barca job. i have a TM that is under 6foot tall and not really got DW's but it still looks nice. With the right players it looks like a good one.

2 minutes ago, Jethers said:

4 wins a row so far and i am in season 5 just taken the barca job. i have a TM that is under 6foot tall and not really got DW's but it still looks nice. With the right players it looks like a good one.

thats nice to read that thankyou!

i hope santa brings you all you want lol 

4 hours ago, vitoco77 said:

Left DW should be left or right foot?

Anymore suggestion of attributes on each position?

Hi bud yes I normally go for left footer on left side right footer on right 

I’m terms of attributes I do try find a defensive winger where I can on player search and if I can’t find a decent one I just play the best normal winger I can find 

2 hours ago, earthomac1 said:

many thx for contribute this tactic XD, I have won both Prem and EFL cup XD Do u have any plan to make next tactic ?

Many thanks for wanting to try it ! 

I will see if it performs well in specific people’s testing table/leagues

but no matter the result of their tests (hoping it performs well obviously! Lol) it works for me and if it works for other people and people are enjoying using it that’s good enough for me ! 

Just been added to the tactic testing league on FMBase

Highest ranking was in the Underdog testing league 

15 points (20 is top)

Very happy might try the same style with different formations to see if I can improve but will continue my current save first to see how far I can go based on season upon season improvement then see if I can beat it ! 

1 minute ago, Suffpunch89 said:

Thanks bud ! Fairly happy with my first attempt at something lol inspired me to maybe try a few things out , I will be back ! Thanks again and always been a fan of your work 

No worries! It's not a bad result to be fair. :)

First Year in the premier

Consolidated well 

Predicted 20th Finished 12th with arguably a top half championship squad

Looking forward to spending a much larger transfer budget to push on!

Another year of over achievement this time in the toughest league on FM20

195E8A82-2582-4DEC-BDAE-44A7FF2DE9B3.png

1F31F685-9395-4648-9A49-AB23AB740FC4.png

195E8A82-2582-4DEC-BDAE-44A7FF2DE9B3.png

Edited by Suffpunch89

Lad what has me sceptical is : ok you got them promoted back to back , nice you finished 12 (althought to be honest with you a proper working tactic would finish higher than 12 even the first season) but then the next season you've finished...10th?Doesn't sound proprietary.

16 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Lad what has me sceptical is : ok you got them promoted back to back , nice you finished 12 (althought to be honest with you a proper working tactic would finish higher than 12 even the first season) but then the next season you've finished...10th?Doesn't sound proprietary.

Then please either give it a go yourself before casting negativities or move on and use a “proper tactic” 

thank you 

13 hours ago, Suffpunch89 said:

Then please either give it a go yourself before casting negativities or move on and use a “proper tactic” 

thank you 

Very true words! It's also been quite successful for yourself and others which is most important.

1 hour ago, knap said:

They were wondering why you closed your thread.

Do you want a discord invite?

Ah on FMBase you mean ? Was just because I wanted to change the download link to the  “proper” tactic if that makes sense so people did not have to firstly download my previous tactic and make the changes themselves that I wrote about in the description 

and Iv never used discord ! , if you feel it’s a good move I’d be more than happy to accept an invite from yourself !