Sports Interactive Community

Crash dump update 20.2.03, 

I already sent the dxgiad previously attached first the crash

Updated: crash random: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

my game up in the cloud next to the random crash

FM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2019.12.22 17.16.25).dmp FM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2019.12.22 17.29.07).dmp

Edited by Elheracles
updated.

This look to be a graphics card driver issue. We would suggest you to read and follow the instruction on this FAQ, please.

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

21 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

This look to be a graphics card driver issue. We would suggest you to read and follow the instruction on this FAQ, please.

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

no have intel ni nvidia, have amd rx5700 and ryzen 3600, i always install the drivers clean and reinstall them again, random crash on different dates

before the update the game of leeds united works great, the problem appeared when they updated to 20.2.3, I reiterate that I always install graphics drivers in clean and safe mode, apart from other games that do not crash me, since I use a 3600 and a 5700 only amd and I never saw solutions for amd stuff, just intel nvidia

Could you try lowering the graphics quality in preferences and see if that will let you continue?

Also, are you playing the game with your system in power saving mode? We would recommend that you take it off that if possible