Sports Interactive Community
Rileigh84

FM20 - Goal scoring winger for Leicester City

Hi, I've been looking for a goalscoring winger for my Leicester City side and I am stuck between options, I was hoping you could give me some advice based on your experience of using players.

Currently I have a deal for Jarrod Bowen in place, but I've been delaying it as I'm also looking at deals for Celgiz Ünder, Leon Bailey, Gerard Deulofeu, Justin Kluivert, Ryan Fraser, Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pavon. Its my first season, so Bailey, Ziyech and Ünder may prove difficult to get, but it's not out the question.

I'm looking for a player that can take me to the next level really, someone who can chip in with goals and help Vardy out up top, because Barnes, Perez, Gray and Albrighton are either too inconsistant or don't score / assist enough. I'm concious of the lack of experience in my squad, but also accepting that if I want a worldie, I may need to buy someone who's not in his prime.

Other suggestions welcome - looking at the RW position in a 4-1-4-1 formation (Really its 4-1-2-2-1 isn't it?).

I have found a 4-2-3-1 with Maddison at amc works for me. 

barnes and gray have been good for me but I agree Perez and albrighton haven’t done much. 

who else have you signed? As I think the squad is weaker in other areas such as back up at cb and lb. 

I do like the idea of Bowen. Young and English. Always moves to Crystal Palace on my saves and does well. 

Everton Sousa

Yusuf Yazici

Andreas Skov Olsen

Robert Skov

Domenico Berardi

Nicolas Lopez

Javi Ontiveros

Federico Bernardeschi

James Forrest

Abel Ruiz

Just a few other options

Either of you had any experience with Gabriel Barbosa? He’s killing it in the Brazilian league. Has adaptability issues according to my scout though