Sports Interactive Community

Hello!

well I played last night and saved the game and turned my pc off. 
First thing that I thought was strange was that i had to log in to steam again and that never happens because I have auto log in. Well I didn’t think so much about that and logged in again. 
when the game started I saw something really weird, I don’t see my manager and the game acts like I never played it before because I instantly got the option to create a new manager. But I see the logos that I put in graphics folder and all my saves are in correct folder. What should I do guys!? Please help me!!

What happens if you click 'Load Game' and try to load your save? If that doesn't work, does the last save overwrite backup.fm file in the same folder work? 

17 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

What happens if you click 'Load Game' and try to load your save? If that doesn't work, does the last save overwrite backup.fm file in the same folder work? 

Well I can’t choose what save I want to load. I can only load previous save. And when I click load it load only like 10% of the bar and then it comes a “error can’t load this file”

Rather than click 'Load Last Game', underneath it to the right click 'Load Game' and you'l get a popup which allows you to choose any save from the folder.