under 19/21/B team

I think it may happen in the game at some point, but you'll probably need to be in a higher league.

I'm not sure how it is decided. It might be hard coded in to the game as to when you can get in youth leagues. If anything, I suspect you will get an offer from your board at the start of the season as to whether to join a league. That is something I have seen in past FMs.

For now, you can ask your staff to arrange weekly friendlies for your touth team under staff responsibilities. Staff - Responsibilities - Match. Tick the box to arrange friendlies.

2 hours ago, anagain said:

I think it may happen in the game at some point, but you'll probably need to be in a higher league.

I'm not sure how it is decided. It might be hard coded in to the game as to when you can get in youth leagues. If anything, I suspect you will get an offer from your board at the start of the season as to whether to join a league. That is something I have seen in past FMs.

For now, you can ask your staff to arrange weekly friendlies for your touth team under staff responsibilities. Staff - Responsibilities - Match. Tick the box to arrange friendlies.

i knew you could make friendlies for under 19, i just wondered if they would ever join a league/ever get an under 21 team. Looks like I will wait and see, will be too complicated to use the editor just for this. Thanks

It's be interesting if the game would allow a player to create a youth league with other U19 teams that aren't in a league. Looking at the Spanish leagues now and there's a lot of teams in the 3rd tier that aren't in a youth league.

In contrast, there are teams in the U19s leagues that don't have a senior team. Spain also has the interesting fact that B teams are in the main playable leagues.

So either SI could increase the number of youth leagues in the game (I'm sure there must be more U19s leagues in the real world Spain than there are in FM), or allow users to create a season long competition in game if you are not in a youth league. It's probably been suggested before, but I might add it to suggestions.