Sports Interactive Community
russell9

Friendlies were still being automatically arranged even though the responsibility has been set to Manager.

Please check attached screens. First image shows my staff responsibility settings. Second image shows all the friendlies I arranged and third image shows some other friendlies were added automatically by the game.

My Settings.jpg

My Friendlies.jpg

Not My Friendlies.jpg

Hi @russell9,

Thanks for your post - from the screenshot i can see your responsibility of managing friendlies is set to your manager - however your setting would have to be set to manager on Arrange Friendlies, could you please double check that this is not still set elsewhere.

Thanks,

Harry

On 04/01/2020 at 02:20, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @russell9,

Thanks for your post - from the screenshot i can see your responsibility of managing friendlies is set to your manager - however your setting would have to be set to manager on Arrange Friendlies, could you please double check that this is not still set elsewhere.

Thanks,

Harry

There is only one option for friendlies in the staff responsibilities settings.

Settings.jpg

Hi @russell9,

At the moment this functionality of the game is currently working as expected, however we will be discussing this area of the game going forward and note your complaints. For now i believe a workaround for this issue would be to cancel friendlies a day prior to them taking place as this will not give the club enough time to rearrange the friendly for the next day, meaning you can stick to your schedule.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @russell9,

At the moment this functionality of the game is currently working as expected, however we will be discussing this area of the game going forward and note your complaints. For now i believe a workaround for this issue would be to cancel friendlies a day prior to them taking place as this will not give the club enough time to rearrange the friendly for the next day, meaning you can stick to your schedule.

Thanks

Hope there will be an option to disable this behaviour in the next patch. Thanks.