A tactic where strikers score goals, does it exist?

Topic says it all:) Please share if you have a tactic where strikers are scoring 20+ goals a season.. I have tried to make several and failed same with the ones from fm forums. The striker always starts the season off very well with like 8 goals in 10 matches and ends up with 14 goals in 34 matches.. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

So he does score goals. Just not as many as you want.

well i mean consistent, not my first language english so struggled to find the correct word. I mean i starts of really well and then the 2 half of the season he just stops scoring, this has happened with 6 strikers with 4 different teams.

1 hour ago, sovy666 said:

This also happens to me but it means that basically there's something wrong with the system you're using.

yeah but if a striker get so many chances every game but misses its not the tactics fault? The tactic does not decide if he miss or score 1v1 with the keeper

6 ore fa, Llainen ha scritto:

yeah but if a striker get so many chances every game but misses its not the tactics fault? The tactic does not decide if he miss or score 1v1 with the keeper

That's another problem, I was thinking your strikers don't score because they are isolated, not getting in good position and similar.

Played as Strikers: 4-2-4 Wide

Lautoro Martínes 35 goals.

Griezmann 31 goals.

Luis Suárez 25 goals.

I consider AML and AMR primary goal scorers.

Mo Salah 31 goals.

Ansu Fati 22 goals.

Messi (Played as MC) 22 goals.

B Team

Abel Ruiz 33 goals.

Mahamed Daremy 22

The goals is on the high side, since everyone including top teams pick some defensive formation, Real Madrid went up against us in a formation without AML/AMR (Hazard as a striker where he is useless.)

Clearly my main goal scores is people in the striker position with AML/AMR helping out, but not beating the strikers.

My striker at Chasetown hit 28 (I think) in a season, I thought I'd make use of the ME (were the AI play high lines) by sitting deep & playing direct for him to run onto. We scored 50% of our CCCs which was a good rate

Was a very basic 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 

10 hours ago, Llainen said:

In some cases it can be the tactic's fault.  For example, if the tactic uses an aggressive mentality such as Attacking and/or lots of high Tempo play from the Team Instructions this can make players rush their shots before they are settled on the ball and so they miss.

There can of course be other factors involved as well, such as a player's body language; their attributes; morale; the pressure of the moment or match; or the miss may be a result of the ME issue currently under review.  Whatever the reason, the tactic may be the issue and shouldn't be discounted :thup:.

14 hours ago, Llainen said:

Topic says it all:) Please share if you have a tactic where strikers are scoring 20+ goals a season.. I have tried to make several and failed same with the ones from fm forums. The striker always starts the season off very well with like 8 goals in 10 matches and ends up with 14 goals in 34 matches.. Thanks.

That's quite a good ratio, id be happy with that.

Sounds like you might have a striker with low consistency(hidden artribute) so he scores in games while his morale and confidence and morale is high, but when it drops, either because of a poor game or two or an injury/suspension he finds it hard to perform consistently.