Sports Interactive Community
WI5ARD

Saving Tactis

Hi there, is anyone else on ipad FM touch 2020 having a nightmare saving tactics.

Cant seem to save any tactic as they dont seem to be going to any folder. Extremely frustrating as have had to result to ye old pen and paper to remember my changes in game and then taking pictures on my phone to be able to use my tactics on new game saves as there are not in any folder to bring them into a new career save!

Been playing fm/cm for well over 20 years and never had a problem like this before - please help! 

Also having trouble with this every time I try save it goes nowhere or can’t load it either I thought I lt was something I was doing wrong because I have only started using fm on iPad 

image.jpg

Edited by William1985

10 minutes ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @William1985,

I can't see the tactics folder in your screenshot.

Could you follow the below thread to see if its useful for your issue:

Let me know,

Harrison 

This didn’t solve the issue sorry am guessing reinstall is the next option?will I lose my save?

Hi,

If you follow the thread linked below then once you have saved your files to your computer (double check the save game is there) then you can uninstall the game.

Re-install the game and launch it then reconnect it to your computer and drag the "games" folder into the file sharing section onf FM20T on iTunes.

I can't guarantee that this will fix your tactics issue but it will mean that you will not lose your save game files.

1 hour ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi,

If you follow the thread linked below then once you have saved your files to your computer (double check the save game is there) then you can uninstall the game.

Re-install the game and launch it then reconnect it to your computer and drag the "games" folder into the file sharing section onf FM20T on iTunes.

I can't guarantee that this will fix your tactics issue but it will mean that you will not lose your save game files.

Thanks mate with a little messing around I finally got there seems to have worked thanks again👌