Sports Interactive Community
Henrip

Physic CD can't put it into computer

Hi!

I bought a new computer and when I tried to setup FM20, I noted the computer has not CD drive / CD-ROM / whatever it is in english.

Can I download FM20 somewhere and use my activation key that way? Or is the only possibility to buy some kind of external reading device?

Maybe I'm a bit stupid but I hadn't any idea that CD-ROM is not essential part of every computers. :)

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Henrip:

Hi!

I bought a new computer and when I tried to setup FM20, I noted the computer has not CD drive / CD-ROM / whatever it is in english.

Can I download FM20 somewhere and use my activation key that way? Or is the only possibility to buy some kind of external reading device?

Maybe I'm a bit stupid but I hadn't any idea that CD-ROM is not essential part of every computers. :)

Download and install the steam client, open an user account,  and use "activate a product", type in the code that comes with your boxed version and install the game.