I like to follow other competition matches while playing however all the competitions added to the screen flow option in the game preference wont show at all ! ..  do anyone have an idea how to get other competition matches and results in FM 2020?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb tagaddin:

I like to follow other competition matches while playing however all the competitions added to the screen flow option in the game preference wont show at all ! ..  do anyone have an idea how to get other competition matches and results in FM 2020?

You need to select "stop game" either morning or evening.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb tagaddin:

I did.. tried morning and night, also tried with visit news screen automatically on and off with no success

fm.jpg

I have set it to overview and that works. I think matches & results would only work with evening.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb tagaddin:

I tried evening on another manager .. not working either :(

Try to change it to "overview". I think this is a bug and you should report it in the bugs forum --> user interface UI

• 2 months later...

In previous editions from the game, editing an existing line in screen flow would break the entry entirely.

you needed to remove the entry and re-add it with the values you like.

On another note, I follow  Champ league, european championships and world cup by simply setting: "On Mathday" - "Mathes fixtures & results" for all of them.

and leave the stop game to the default.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Pablo Sanchez:

where is the turn off visit news autormaticall?

preferences - advanced -screen flow - it's on top

• 2 months later...

Any progress in getting this fixed?

I've applied all settings yet cannot see the fixtures or results on matchdays - I physically have to go in to search bar, type world cup, and scroll through to fixtures/results to follow anything. 

Sort it out SI!

fm2020 error.jpg