Online Game Prefs - Move Mathches for TV

Started an online game in FM20 with the setting "Online Game Preferences -> Allow matches to be moved for TV -> ON" by mistake. We are now 4 people and it seems the fixtures have been generated throughout the whole year (Premier League wise). It's really frustrating because we are losing a lot of time between us, each of us plays at different times.

I have tried loading the oldest save game file we have but it is already at a date when fixtures had already been scheduled. I have no other ideas to try :)

Is there any way of reseting or regenerating the fixtures? Do you guys, SI, have maybe a tool for that if I give you the save game :D It would mean so much to us. Moreso because we don't want to lose transfers and all.

Many thanks!

vor 8 Minuten schrieb 22smoje:

Started an online game in FM20 with the setting "Online Game Preferences -> Allow matches to be moved for TV -> ON" by mistake. We are now 4 people and it seems the fixtures have been generated throughout the whole year (Premier League wise). It's really frustrating because we are losing a lot of time between us, each of us plays at different times.

I have tried loading the oldest save game file we have but it is already at a date when fixtures had already been scheduled. I have no other ideas to try :)

Is there any way of reseting or regenerating the fixtures? Do you guys, SI, have maybe a tool for that if I give you the save game :D It would mean so much to us. Moreso because we don't want to lose transfers and all.

Many thanks!

That's not possible, you need to live with it or to start a new game.

12 hours ago, KUBI said:

That's not possible, you need to live with it or to start a new game.

Thanks, though so sad :)

Anyway, for anybody else running into this, I switched the setting to "Wednesdays and Saturdays matchdays" and simulated until the end of the season and it looks like:

- there is a second batch of fixture generation (as in real life) after the Champions League draw and all the matches (including CL/EL) have subsequently been drawn on Wed-Sat schedule

- cups (FA, Carabao)  matches seem to be generated very close to the round in question so no real damage here

- next season's fixtures are fully Wed-Sat

Just a reminder that we play in England (Premier League). It might be different elsewhere.