Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

Please see below and attached .PKM

03:25 scoring chance and choose to shot from bad angel instead of playing the ball

04:49 ball over defenders and 1vs1 goal chance - miss

35:24 ball over defenders and 1vs goal chance - miss

48:35 1vs1 chance - miss

72:20 1vs1 chance - miss

85:05 1vs1 chance - miss

85:29 1vs1 chance - miss

87:08 1vs1 chance - miss

I think total 8 CCC and goals on other chances.

Thanks

Hertha Berlin mot Mainz 05.pkm

I have the same issues. Played with Man. United against Wolves, Arsenal and Bournemouth. Had about 5 or 6, 50 m+ long balls behind the defense per game. My CBs were just sitting back and enjoying the view. Also, about 3/4 1 vs 1 chances are missed. Terrible match engine issues. Hope there will be a fix soon, as this is unbearable! I have stopped playing the game, as I cannot take it.

its def. one of the most common ways in every single game that the opponents get chances.

This problem was raised prior to release along with many others that are still ongoing, I haven't played for nearly 2 weeks, jump on the forums every day though to see if anything has been fixed, nope. I've actually found myself playing Fifa.

Guys- pleas do not just add comments to another users thread- do as the OP has done and upload a pkm with times of incidents and at least then the developers have something to work on- just complaining will not help.

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

Guys- pleas do not just add comments to another users thread- do as the OP has done and upload a pkm with times of incidents and at least then the developers have something to work on- just complaining will not help.

I mean, this is a public forum, surely we are allowed to voice our opinions on the matter?

9 minutes ago, itsbeauj said:

I mean, this is a public forum, surely we are allowed to voice our opinions on the matter?

In the feedback thread or in general Discussion, of course you are. The Bugs forum is for reporting specific examples and giving .pkms to allow the developers to try and find and fix the issues, without having to wade through lots of comments without examples.

@CJ Ramson

FrazT-Paris SG v Rangers.pkm uploaded

12 one on ones in this match in the following minutes:

2.05, 3,41. 8.17, 8.58, 12.00, 14.40, 22.21, 26.00, 34.20, 53.27, 58.06, 90.20-all of these were missed but 2 goals were scored in the follow up after being initially saved.

19.29  PSG score from a kick from hand from their GK that travelled about 50 yards in the air and the Rangers DC watched as it went over his head without a challenge or jump.  This one on one was scored.

FrazT-Paris SG v Rangers.pkm