Sports Interactive Community
ss03

Interface Issues

I've spotted a few issues in regards to the touchscreen/interface which may need looking into:

1) During a match, the individual player stats screens for each team is showing less information than it should. No matter what option you choose (General, Defending, Attacking) you just get the same stats - Passing and Tackling (I think).

2) When swiping on screens where you need to scroll, if you begin your swipe on something that can be selected (e.g. a player on the squad screen, a team in a league table, an additional training focus on the development screen) the selection will be made when you lift your finger off, so you will often end up in a club if you scroll a league table.

3) In FMT 19 there was an option to 'view match' when looking back at games played earlier in the season in the schedule screen. When you went in you would see the match screen and all the stats. This doesn't seem to be available anymore however - is this by design?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback,

1) We're aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated by our Dev Team.

2) If you could try to focus your scrolling away from columns with hyperlinks then this should reduce the chances of you going to another page, we understand that this can be slightly frustrating.

3) We're aware of this issue and it is currently being investigate by our Dev Team; We'll update you with any new information about this issue in the future.

Thanks again,

Harrison

For the 2nd point mentioned above, I am afraid it's impossible to do so at certain pages. 

For example, when you setup a tactics, you have to select formation after choosing a play style.  If you select other formations, you just cannot scroll down to select 4 or 5 defenders formations, which are at the bottom of the list.  After you scroll to the bottom of the list and move your finger away, the menu is disappeared.  So, i cannot select those formations.

Hope my explanation is good enough to understand.

Hi @MichelleC,

Thanks for your feedback,

Could you let me know which device you are playing on so we can investigate the issue further please. I understand which section you are referring to so we'd like to take a closer look.

Harrison