Sports Interactive Community

First i sorry for my bad English.I have a problem since FM 2019.When there is a penalty the game freezes.I can't do anything.Only I exit the game and i play last save but this so boring because I have to get a save before every game I dont use logo and face pack please help me I want play FM and my game is original

Edited by Elswry

On 15/12/2019 at 12:14, Elswry said:

First i sorry for my bad English.I have a problem since FM 2019.When there is a penalty the game freezes.I can't do anything.Only I exit the game and i play last save but this so boring because I have to get a save before every game I dont use logo and face pack please help me I want play FM and my game is original

When it freezes is there a crash dump that is produced? It would be located here: C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

And could you try this troubleshooting thread and let me know if any of it helps?

Thanks. 

game does not crash when a penalty.Match does not continue.i can't go on vocation.i can't continue .I'm leaving the game myself because I have no choice so I'm not getting an error report.

Now I'm try delete preferences I will inform you thank you for your answer

Edited by Elswry

I just experienced this issue as well. FM20 on Windows10 playing in leasing.com trophy group stage, going to penalties when tied after 90', 1 player removed from the field injured.

The penalty order list popped up, I modified and accepted the order and accepted. Penalty kicks did not proceed, players were simply shown running in place indefinitely. Further modifying penalty order, player instructions, etc did not prompt the game to move on. Only option is to exit game and restart the match, no crash log produced as the exit is voluntary in terms of selecting it in the UI.

20 hours ago, Elswry said:

game does not crash when a penalty.Match does not continue.i can't go on vocation.i can't continue .I'm leaving the game myself because I have no choice so I'm not getting an error report.

Now I'm try delete preferences I will inform you thank you for your answer

Okay, keep us updated. 

10 hours ago, fm20_first said:

I just experienced this issue as well. FM20 on Windows10 playing in leasing.com trophy group stage, going to penalties when tied after 90', 1 player removed from the field injured.

The penalty order list popped up, I modified and accepted the order and accepted. Penalty kicks did not proceed, players were simply shown running in place indefinitely. Further modifying penalty order, player instructions, etc did not prompt the game to move on. Only option is to exit game and restart the match, no crash log produced as the exit is voluntary in terms of selecting it in the UI.

Could you start a new thread with this issue so we can log and track it correctly, i'll be much appreciated. 

We will pass this issue onto our dev team, and if we need any more information from you guys we will let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you try switching over to the public beta and see if that helps at all?

I playing with Chelsea. I played for 3 month.No problem so far. Was a penalty 3 or 4 times. I will keep playing and if there is a problem i will inform you. Thanks for be interested.

(Sorry for my bad english :) )

Every time (!) , when i click on Game close, then i get this Message

The Same Message, i get, when i click on save and then close the Game

bug ?

i play with newest Steam version, include active Beta

Greetings from Germany

Edit: Sorry, thats not for Penalty Bug !
this Message normal happens...Close Game or Save/then Close the game
then Crash , like Picture

1.PNG

Edited by SpiderJu

Spider, please create your own thread so we can keep this closed off and give you more direct help while keeping track of what's worked/not worked.