Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thengil

Random lousy assman/scout appraisal of own players

I've had quite a few assistant managers in my save now and they all behave really strangely when appraising the level of my players. Their opinion fluctuates wildly from one day to the next. Especially the player Armando Broja in my squad who they initally deemed a good League One player, then downgraded to League Two. I loaned him out to a League Two club where he's scored a bagful of goals and now they deem him a Good Conference striker. Also, my goalkeeper has a CA of 114 (had to check in the editor) but has been downgraded from decent Championship goalkeeper to Good League Two goalkeeper without having his attributes changed in any way. I've uploaded my savegame "Dulwich Hamlet.fm".

Another example from my save: Aliou Traoré (CA 114) has actually improved a little in the week that my assman thinks he's gone from decent Championship midfielder to good League One midfielder. Can you please make up your mind Mr Assistant Manager?

I pay mo attention to anything the assistant manager says. I've never seen any difference between any of them - they rarely say anything useful during the game, they consistently talk nonsense about which players should have new contracts, and there seems to be no difference between any of them. It really is a shame, as it's an opportunity for a really usefu tool in the game.