Player carry and stop the ball on the touchline then forgot to brake..and AI take a ball

Here one of my defenders does this weird unrealistic move dangerously close to my goal and Roma's striker Shick is being too kind and rejects and easy goal. PKM and video are attached. I hope it is corrected ASAP. These kind of situations occur too frequently. I will add pkms and videos as I encounter them. 

PKM time 91:00

Sligo Rovers v Roma.pkm

I find myself watching for this to happen in real life football games...and I am just not seeing it.  What I DO see:

1) The player kicks the ball into the defender who is right on top of him, and it goes out of bounds, thereby gaining a throw in (or corner) for his team.

2) The player kicks the ball into the defender who is right on top of him, but it ricochets back into himself and goes out of bounds, thereby conceding a throw in (or corner) to the other team.

3) The player intentionally kicks the ball out of bounds, conceding a throw-in (or less desirably a corner), but more importantly he avoids making the bigger mistake of directly turning over the ball in the field of play.

4) The player shields the defender from the ball and lets it roll out because he knows the other team was last to touch it.

5) The player attempts to shield the defender from the ball, but unintentionally touches the ball before it rolls out, thereby conceding a throw in (or corner)

6) The player successfully kicks the ball to a nearby teammate, keeping it from rolling out.

7) The player is able to control the ball and make an intelligent decision with the ball (pass, cross, dribble), thereby retaining possession for his team

What I'm NOT seeing is players running full speed, overrunning the ball and either leaving it in play or back heeling it to a defender. Players do run out of bounds, but will always try to do something with the ball to avoid simply GIFTING the ball to a defensive player.

Edited by namjai
fix typo
7 hours ago, FreezingTable said:

Have you tested the public beta? It’s much better. 

I still see it all the time. This is going out for my throw but my defender goes out of his way to keep it in and lose possession.

This is still happening, One of the most Annoying things in the game, Like I get the Mods asking for Evidence in PKM's, Look at how many have been Provided...

What you get when this happens is 2 players in the corner playing a game of pass the parcel. Player A tries to kick it against player B first. Player B is like "oh no u didnt haha." *whacks the ball against player A* Player A is like "u cheeky mofo." *tries whacking it against player B* ball goes out for a corner. Player B is like "haha i win". My God, it is awful to watch. 

167cac880a35185c82e6103acbb7b4af.gif

Why is Mario Rui, the defender, trying to kick it against the attacker again when there is a simple pass up the line????

I know it's a game but this sort of stuff removes all immersion for me and ruins the fun.

If this happened IRL in sunday league, so lowest of the low football standard wise (not talking about £15m rated Mario Rui for a moment) the following might happen: after the attacker has tried to win a corner, the ball comes lose and A) the defender would try and hoof it down the line to nobody B) he would find the pass to the ML who is about 8 yards away C) he might go inside to his centre back who would then hoof it away to nobody D) he might go inside to his midfielder who would then hoof it away to nobody E) he might try and dribble away from his man using strength/accelaration.

He would not risk giving away a corner by trying to kick it against the attacker with his weaker foot to earn a goal kick

Edited by 2calvin

With reference to the subject of the original post, I am sure that the SI guys have sufficient evidence now to enable them to investigate and hopefully resolve this issue.  For any other ME issues, please raise them in a new thread

• 2 weeks later...

Happening far too often, 8 games in the season and I've seen it happen in at least 6 of the games, usually resulting in a goal for the opposition. Refreshing this thread so it isn't forgotten about like the other issues that have plagued the game since beta/release.

There needs to be another proper football management game to give SI some competition, they've become far too lackadaisical.

Em 21/01/2020 em 13:43, 2calvin disse:

What you get when this happens is 2 players in the corner playing a game of pass the parcel. Player A tries to kick it against player B first. Player B is like "oh no u didnt haha." *whacks the ball against player A* Player A is like "u cheeky mofo." *tries whacking it against player B* ball goes out for a corner. Player B is like "haha i win". My God, it is awful to watch. 

167cac880a35185c82e6103acbb7b4af.gif

Why is Mario Rui, the defender, trying to kick it against the attacker again when there is a simple pass up the line????

I know it's a game but this sort of stuff removes all immersion for me and ruins the fun.

If this happened IRL in sunday league, so lowest of the low football standard wise (not talking about £15m rated Mario Rui for a moment) the following might happen: after the attacker has tried to win a corner, the ball comes lose and A) the defender would try and hoof it down the line to nobody B) he would find the pass to the ML who is about 8 yards away C) he might go inside to his centre back who would then hoof it away to nobody D) he might go inside to his midfielder who would then hoof it away to nobody E) he might try and dribble away from his man using strength/accelaration.

He would not risk giving away a corner by trying to kick it against the attacker with his weaker foot to earn a goal kick

That is really pissing me off