Fix this game

When are you lot actually going to put any effort into actually fixing this game? 

You had it right in the first season now into the second season and you still can't get it right after a damn patch. 

Every year it's the same this goes back to 2001/02 version and you still haven't fixed it 18 years later. 

I suggest you look at some actual facts before making a game next year. 

Fix It.png

4 minutes ago, warlock said:

Great screenshot. Just what is it supposed to show, exactly?

How the league cup 2nd round is wrong for England. 

How they haven't fixed it for 18 years. 

League Cup 1st and 2nd rounds do not include North vs South in real life that only starts for the 3rd round. 

The first season was fine and yet somehow they've managed to mess up 2nd season.  

On 04/12/2018 at 21:29, Spurs08 said:

It's only regionalised into North and South for Round 1.

december 4th 2018, that was posted in reply to one of your earlier posts, yet you still think the game is wrong? 

here's the thread... 

Edited by rinso

12 minutes ago, Aeroswfc said:

edited to change my answer got ahead of myself.. 

appears to be nothing on that page so specifically state that the teams should be rationalised, best eg i can see is Leeds vs Stoke..  but, on the link, there's nothing to support the op's argument.. 

Edited by rinso

31 minutes ago, rinso said:

edited to change my answer got ahead of myself.. 

appears to be nothing on that page so specifically state that the teams should be rationalised, best eg i can see is Leeds vs Stoke..  but, on the link, there's nothing to support the op's argument.. 

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2019/8/13/20803693/how-to-watch-carabao-cup-second-round-draw-time-tv-channel-live-stream-everton-aston-villa-west-ham?fbclid=IwAR2jt0HnwrzcjTI28l9E_SWCzJEFM-5_M1pkPL6NDwgHRcNhn8e7AkIBZGU

It shows you a North and South draw as did the first link. 

24 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Norwich seem to be the 'most Northern' Southern team in that draw. Aston Villa and Peterborough are also deemed Southern there, whereas Leicester seems to be where the cutoff has been made, as they are playing a Northern team.

So Brentford, Crystal Palace and Colchester must be northern? 

3 minutes ago, Aeroswfc said:

No, it shows you a north and south split. Nowhere does it say that there has to be a north/ south divide in the draw... it shows the qualifiers from the first round, where restrictions applied, nowhere does it say they should be kept separate,  

6 minutes ago, rinso said:

No, it shows you a north and south split. Nowhere does it say that there has to be a north/ south divide in the draw... it shows the qualifiers from the first round, where restrictions applied, nowhere does it say they should be kept separate,  

Why would they do a North and South regonalised draw if it didn't matter? 

The 25 winners from the Second Round are then joined by the seven Premier League sides in Europe this season to make 32, and make it a conventional knockout competition from that point on. In addition, the first and second rounds are conducted within North and South regions to reduce travel times where possible.

19 minutes ago, Aeroswfc said:

So Brentford, Crystal Palace and Colchester must be northern? 

I was referring to something Rinso said which has been subsequently edited out, Leicester aren't even in your screenshot.

That said, if this very minor thing is the biggest gripe you have with the game then I envy you. I love FM but there are far, far bigger issues with the game. Your best bet is to raise this in the bug forum and perhaps do so in a more constructive/less antagonistic manner.

Edited by SuperRedditch

1 hour ago, Aeroswfc said:

When are you lot actually going to put any effort into actually fixing this game? 

You had it right in the first season now into the second season and you still can't get it right after a damn patch. 

Every year it's the same this goes back to 2001/02 version and you still haven't fixed it 18 years later. 

I suggest you look at some actual facts before making a game next year. 

Fix It.png

If you consider that there is an issue with the in game rules, then please raise it in the relevant Bugs forum- please however, ensure that you do so in the proper manner

• FrazT locked this topic