My tactic

So many TI's...

1.  Lose Play for Set Pieces and dribble less, it doesn't really fit with a Possession based style.  Playing on both flanks and the overlaps both need to go.  Those should be specific adjustments to what you see on the field, and/or adjustments due to the opposition.

2.  Take Long Kicks and Distribute to the Striker need to go, once again, that is not in Possession based style.

3.  Either move your DL UP or your LOE back, currently you are trying to cover 2/3rd of the pitch in defense, which means you are defending none of it effectively.  Lose tighter marking as well, once again, that should be reactionary.

4.  Most your PI's are contradictory to your TI's, lose the conflicts to start, use them to adjust specific behaviour.

1 hour ago, Pedroig said:

Atâtea TI-uri ...

1. Pierdeți jocul pentru seturi și scăpați mai puțin, nu se potrivește cu un stil bazat pe posesie. Se joacă ambele flancuri și suprapunerile trebuie să meargă. Acestea ar trebui să fie ajustări specifice la ceea ce vedeți pe teren și / sau ajustări datorate opoziției.

2. Luați Long Kicks și Distribuie către Striker trebuie să mergeți, încă o dată, care nu este în stilul bazat pe Possession.

3. Ori mutați DL-ul sau LOE-ul înapoi, în prezent încercați să acoperiți 2/3 din teren în apărare, ceea ce înseamnă că nu apărați nimic în mod eficient. Pierdeți, de asemenea, o marcare mai strânsă, care ar trebui să fie reacționare.

4. Majoritatea IP-urilor dvs. sunt contradictorii cu TI-urile dvs., pierdeți conflictele pentru a începe, folosiți-le pentru a ajusta comportamentul specific.

Thank you. But, what is IP and TI? I am a beginner

Edited by Axyongaming007

2 hours ago, Pedroig said:

So many TI's...

1.  Lose Play for Set Pieces and dribble less, it doesn't really fit with a Possession based style.  Playing on both flanks and the overlaps both need to go.  Those should be specific adjustments to what you see on the field, and/or adjustments due to the opposition.

2.  Take Long Kicks and Distribute to the Striker need to go, once again, that is not in Possession based style.

3.  Either move your DL UP or your LOE back, currently you are trying to cover 2/3rd of the pitch in defense, which means you are defending none of it effectively.  Lose tighter marking as well, once again, that should be reactionary.

4.  Most your PI's are contradictory to your TI's, lose the conflicts to start, use them to adjust specific behaviour.

I didn't understand much. Can you tell me exactly what to change?

Please. I don't win games anymore, and my frustration increases and I'm almost ready to give up. I would be grateful if you could help me. No, I do not want to use Internet tactics, I want a tactic made by me, because it has no charm, but I would need help.

What do you want your tactic to do? What is your game plan? It is difficult to understand this because there are so many team instructions. And typically when there are so many team instructions, you also may not have a good idea of what you want to do. So bring it down to the basics. How do you want to score? Who do you want to be the main goal threat? What sort of goals do you plan to create? Where do you want your assists to come from? Answering these questions will help you (and us) in working out how to set up.

Looking at your tactic right now, you are likely going to struggle to create anything that is not through the middle. The CF will create space by drawing the defenders deep, and you have the AM(A) and BBM moving into this space. This is good. But on the flanks you also have the IF moving inside, which will congest everything there. Plus, both players on support will not look to score primarily. Combine this with the overlap TI, and the players are going to be more defensive in general. Plus the wing backs are support, which means they are not by default wanting to bomb down the wings (depending on their PPMs). By having so much play central, you are creating a lot of space out wide, but not using it. I would consider a winger on the left flank, so he is not getting into the same space as the BBM. Then a support wingback (or even defend wingback) on the left too. To aid build up play and add defensive stability. The winger will in addition keep the FB wider on that side, which should give the AM and BBM more space to play in.  That would improve the play a lot. 

But first, being able to answer the questions above will be the first thing to do. 

14 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

What sort of goals do you plan to create?

Mattia Montini, the striker.

Where do you want your assists to come from?

From Fabbrini, the AMC.

What sort of goals do you plan to create?

To go back with the attack and to empty or FreeKicks or Corners

How do you want to score?

To go back with the attack and to empty or FreeKicks or Corners.

Edited by Axyongaming007

25 minutes ago, Axyongaming007 said:

image.thumb.png.b812fcf8aaf7da94896de956a7845150.png

26 minutes ago, Axyongaming007 said:

If you know what changes I might make, I hope you can help me

I know what changes I would make to your tactic, but I fear those changes would be far too big for you to accept. I would change quite a few roles, duties and instructions, including the mentality. And even the formation should be changed into a simpler and more balanced one, simply because your tactical knowledge and experience is obviously insufficient for a tricky top-heavy system like 4231. That's my honest opinion.

17 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Știu ce schimbări aș face în tactica ta, dar mă tem că aceste schimbări ar fi mult prea mari pentru a le accepta. Aș schimba destul de multe roluri, îndatoriri și instrucțiuni, inclusiv mentalitatea. Și chiar formarea ar trebui să fie schimbată într-una mai simplă și mai echilibrată, pur și simplu pentru că cunoștințele și experiența ta tactică sunt, în mod evident, insuficiente pentru un sistem complicat, precum 4231. Aceasta este părerea mea cinstită.

I would have changed the lineup a lot, but it is the only one that matches my team and the budget is 60k.

9 hours ago, Axyongaming007 said:

image.thumb.png.647df7cc6f37b6769d74d14423fbb490.png

I changed again the tactic

I'm waiting for suggestions to improve the tactic

Okay, would you mind trying something like this:

PFat

Wat                              IWsu

BBM      CAR

DMde

WBsu    BPDde  CDde   FBat

SKsu

Instructions:

Mentality - Positive

In possession - no instructions (for starters)

In transition - distribute to CBs and FBs (and nothing else for starters)

Out of possession - no instructions (for starters)

Then let the team play, watch the match carefully and write down your observations (both positive and negative). When the match is over, come back here and tell us what you noticed. Okay?

10 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

PFat

BBM      CAR

DMde

SKsu

Instructions:

Mentality - Positive

Then let the team play, watch the match carefully and write down your observations (both positive and negative). When the match is over, come back here and tell us what you noticed. Okay?

Okay.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:13 AM, Experienced Defender said:

PFat

BBM      CAR

DMde

SKsu

Instructions:

Mentality - Positive

I'm not sure if it's tactical, but I take a lot of goals on the right side.

10 hours ago, Axyongaming007 said:

Concede

2 hours ago, Axyongaming007 said:

And my DL lost possesion more times

Your DL is on the left side, but you concede goals from the right side. So what's the exact connection between your DL losing possession and the goals conceded from the opposite flank?

45 minutes ago, Axyongaming007 said:

My DL crosses on the right side, and my DR is in the center

It's difficult for me to understand your "English", so I have to speculate all the time. So does it mean that your DL crosses the ball from his left flank to the far post, and your DR is in the center of the opposition penalty area at that point (when the cross is delivered)? Or what?

11 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Îmi este greu să înțeleg „engleza” ta, așa că trebuie să speculez tot timpul. Așadar, înseamnă că DL-ul tău traversează mingea de pe flancul stâng până la postul îndepărtat, iar DR-ul tău este în centrul zonei de pedeapsă de opoziție în acel moment (când crucea este livrată)? Sau ce?

Yes. Sorry for my english.

2 hours ago, Axyongaming007 said:

This is my  DL:
image.thumb.png.a84158b5ab826792243328f3b076cd9b.png

Any this is my DR:

image.thumb.png.4650615248fcf6f2fd5ef952226b2c71.png

Well, nothing in their player profiles explains the behavior you described (except for the crossing by DL, but that's normal for fullbacks and wing-backs as such). 

I don't know what (if anything) you have changed in the tactic I proposed. Maybe possible reasons can be found there.