[FM20] Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid with U15 and U18 competitions

7 hours ago, Uwe Seeler said:

Wow, this seems complex. 

Do you also plan to do leagues 7 and below in the near future or will you stop with the 6th tier? 

by having the real EC qualification system, it becomes near impossible to then do levels 7 without having to also do level 8 and making 8 inactive. that would also mean making all U18 teams and would be a couple weeks of work possibly. 

for the time being i am not planning to do 7, however there are easily enough teams in the database.

i got the expansion working, but with another bug i have to fix now. getting somewhat close

1 minute ago, sdb4884 said:

Getting close to finishing ? Even if you released a less deeper version than you are working on it would be appreciated.

still a bug, so what i am doing is still going to release a bug free file in the next 5 or so hours

2 minutes ago, Azami_Nene said:

still a bug, so what i am doing is still going to release a bug free file in the next 5 or so hours

Yeah man frustrating hey, when I try to put leagues and cups together that's all I get.  Your work is appreciated man,

Just now, sdb4884 said:

Yeah man frustrating hey, when I try to put leagues and cups together that's all I get.  Your work is appreciated man,

the problem is that by creating a new league, all the leagues below it stops scheduling matches. so i have to recreate the old j3 east and west leagues. and should fix it. that com would start 2023

Hi guys,

First of all, a huge thank to you Azami_Nene for the work done on this database while waiting for the final move!
I have been a big fan of Japan and J Legue in general for a very long time and at each edition of Football Manger I scan the new databases.
To come to the point, I can't play without the faces for the players so I decided to get started for some time on the release of a facepack as complete as possible.
I do not share my personal facepack that I usually do but there in front of the quality of the work of Azami_Nene, I will fire follow.
Sorry for my English I am French.

In the facepack there is the complete J League 1 & 2. The J League 3 (without Azul Claro Numazu, Gainare Tottori, Kamatamare Sanuki, Roasso Kumamoto, SC Sagamihara, Thespakusatsu Gunma, Yokohama SCC for the moment), the complete JFL (except Tokyo Musashino City FC and Matsue City Fc for the moment).

btw i reckon the hardest challenge is Waseda United in Kanto league 2. using the universities minature stadium, not much rep and even if it reaches JFL or higher, a stadium must be built. and so it would be a hard feat to survive not only being the underdogs, but financial regulations as well!

Thank you for your answer! I have a small problem. I would like to rename a club of the 6th tier in Kyoto in the editor. But when I do so and export the file as xml, Japan does not show up on the league selection menu. Any ideas what could cause this?

7 minutes ago, Uwe Seeler said:

Thank you for your answer! I have a small problem. I would like to rename a club of the 6th tier in Kyoto in the editor. But when I do so and export the file as xml, Japan does not show up on the league selection menu. Any ideas what could cause this?

what team. I will do it for you. you have to open the xml in notepad and seach for "verf" and and set it from false to true. or I can do it for you. if you want to play level 6th you have to start from 2019 and load the leagues in game or i can just send a save file to you 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Azami_Nene:

what team. I will do it for you. you have to open the xml in notepad and seach for "verf" and and set it from false to true. or I can do it for you. if you want to play level 6th you have to start from 2019 and load the leagues in game or i can just send a save file to you 

Thank you! This worked!

edit 3: always read the whole instructions first, it could make your life easier... sorry.

Edited by Uwe Seeler

Update, festivals and new years shopping are done and I am well rested.

will now start on adding the proper high school qualification system for tournaments and will set all H.S teams as playable for those who want to start from rock bottom.

I will look to add the level 7 (the 47 prefectural competitions) but will take a long time as i will be going slowly as to not lose my enjoyment along the way.

I don't even have FM20 as I'm waiting for the next patch to come out, but just wanted to say that this looks like a monumental effort. Really. Guys like you and Timo deserve a hell of a lot of credit as you must put some mad hours into making your packs. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019. 12. 14. at 오전 11시 2분, Azami_Nene said:

Because of bugs with the editor, the game is impossible to validate due to the sheer size of the Database

If the file does not pass the rule test due to its large capacity, only the human data needs to be separated and distributed.

11 hours ago, Kodiak said:

If the file does not pass the rule test due to its large capacity, only the human data needs to be separated and distributed.

not sure how to do that, the problem is not the size but not validating even though the rules are correct and works in game.

• 1 month later...
  • Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM20] Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid with U15 and U18 competitions
  • 3 months later...

I'm trying to fix the file for 20.4 database but I'm not an expert.

One team was missing from Tokohu Senior League D1 so I sent Sendai University from D2 to the league as it is in real life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohoku_Soccer_League#Division_1

Now I get this message error:

2020-10-10_220021.jpg.dda075e9a3186b402b2467fd8e283f29.jpg

Edited by Shenmue-X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...