Sports Interactive Community

vor 7 Minuten schrieb DGN:

Far too many and far too many serious injuries when they happen..needs to be fixed

The injury rate in general is just 80% about real injuries and there are more threads about not enough injuries...

It's just bad luck if you have more than average. Check the other clubs.

If you think there is something wrong in your game upload a save game.

I have 32 players of which 9 are injured = 28% injury rate, we are talking 4 x cruciate and 1 x broken leg, the others are 2-5 weeks out - more than the 80% you quoted and the majority are serious long term injuries.

I've played FM since it was first released and this is by far the worst experience for injuries

you have to believe that injuries in one club will be bigger and smaller in another, maybe you have prepared the players badly for the season or something like that.
Look at this:

https://www.flashscore.pl/mecz/0Glu8uEj/#szczegoly-meczu

4+2 vs 4+1 injuries

Here Everton 9 injuries:

https://www.flashscore.com/match/p4OrS05M/#match-summary

Edited by myfunnygame

Hi @DGN

We haven't made any changes the injury likelihood percentages this season, and as mentioned above the numbers are set to about 80% of real life.

There is still a random element involved, and so it's still possible to have times when injuries do stack up and put a strain on your squad, but this kind of crisis does happen in real life too.

As an Everton fan myself, I think the example used above is a good one - 6 out of 7 of our central midfielders being injured at the same time would probably feel like a (very cruel) bug in FM, but these crises are unfortunately unavoidable both in real life and in game. 

True though isn't it?  It was not abuse, but something that I and many others have felt over the years needed highlighted. Care to deny that SI have coded injuries to occur more now that there is a micro purchase option enabled in the game? Statistics they have. Its just a shame that they felt the need to go down that route, plays more like a web based money making game now because of it. Pity

3 minutes ago, smokeymurray said:

True though isn't it?  It was not abuse, but something that I and many others have felt over the years needed highlighted. Care to deny that SI have coded injuries to occur more now that there is a micro purchase option enabled in the game? Statistics they have. Its just a shame that they felt the need to go down that route, plays more like a web based money making game now because of it. Pity

Calling SI liars and conning people IS abuse and it's also complete wrong. 

Injuries are at roughly 80% of real life levels, so if anything, injuries should be increased. It's a fact that there are not enough injuries and you can even see it in your own medical centre. It's fine if you don't agree with facts.

many many injuries comes from training sessions 

there is really weird I can understand when it comes from games but really from training's its far to much and  I was curious and look at statistic for 2 years of Metalist 1925 and they have only 3 injuries for that time and only 1 of them was from training .

and 1 funny thing more I had two times injury from recovery session )