Sports Interactive Community

I cannot offer a player a higher wage even though I have the budget (£1m under). I can offer other players at the club and new players more, but not for others. It appears as though the squad role is fixed to 'Rotation' even if I try to change it.

Just lost Pogba on a free through board restricting wages I can offer eventhough budget was healthy. Looks like the same will happen to the majority of my squad over the next few seasons. No point in continuing atm.

21 hours ago, knagar said:

I cannot offer a player a higher wage even though I have the budget (£1m under). I can offer other players at the club and new players more, but not for others. It appears as though the squad role is fixed to 'Rotation' even if I try to change it.

Hi, do you have a save you could send us where this is occurring? 

if you could send the save here: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 that would be great.

And if you could rename it specifically (ie. 'contractissue') that would be greatly appreciated as it helps us to find the file quicker.

Screenshot-20200208-114013-FM20-Mobile.j

Hey mate, got the same problem here with Pogba. I've already adjust the transfer budget and salary wages, but I just cant move up the maximum salary wages. Thank you. 

On 08/02/2020 at 11:48, ReallyAwesome said:

Screenshot-20200208-114013-FM20-Mobile.j

Hey mate, got the same problem here with Pogba. I've already adjust the transfer budget and salary wages, but I just cant move up the maximum salary wages. Thank you. 

Any help from SI Team?