FM20 Tactics by TFF

58 minutes ago, 9esanN said:

I agree with you that Bailey is one of the best, but I want to understand the reasons for such failures, leading to the fact that the opposing players move freely with the ball to the goal and score a goal or create a dangerous moment. For example, he noticed that the special ability to "move from the flank to the center" or the like, as for example in Pulisic, leads to the fact that such players simply start running with the ball across the field and simply lose it, which leads to a counterattack, instead of give the transmission and then open up, distract or run into the area. This is terribly annoying. So, what special skills do you think the players should have so that this is a plus for the team and does not lead to sad consequences?

To be honest, no one can tell you the exact reason, you can only learn that by gathering all the information the matches give you. The game don't encourage anyone to simply plug and play the tactic I suppose, but fortunately we get to enjoy cerberV5 which is the closest thing for me personally.
What do you mean by special skills? is it the player preferred move? I don't think player preferred move makes much difference, but seems like you know exactly how your player want to do, so you can train him on the respective PPM as your liking.
CerberV5 has instruct the wingers to dribble more, take more risk on instruction but different players have their own attributes, personalities and player traits, just like in real life, is up to you to manage the players and the team, if you think Pulisic is doing a bad job for you using the tactic, drop him. or buy someone else. 
The simplest formula to get better using the tactic if you're just doing plug and play, is to buy the best player you could get. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that TFF will make a tactic for FM21. I truly think he's the best tactic creator of football manager.

Been managing Dinamo Bucharest for about 12 seasons and won everything making a team of domestic players among the 5 best teams in the world.

Needed a new challange and took over Bari from Serie C. I won promotion back to back and Seria A champion in 3rd year with a team that should've, based on the players i had, fiercely battle against relegation. Don't know how many succeded this but if you really want to fell the thrill and emotions of football manager, take Bari from Serie C and leed them to glory.

I used Cerber V5 from maestro TFF, of course :)

Hi @Totalfootballfan

First of all: Thank you for all your hard work. It truly makes this game more enjoyable for those of us who like to play FM this way.

Question: Have you had a chance to look at the throw-in routine? An incredible ammount of thow-ins are being served to the opposition goalie. Or should I just set the throw-ins to short?

15 hours ago, Loftus66 said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan

First of all: Thank you for all your hard work. It truly makes this game more enjoyable for those of us who like to play FM this way.

Question: Have you had a chance to look at the throw-in routine? An incredible ammount of thow-ins are being served to the opposition goalie. Or should I just set the throw-ins to short?

Hi,

For me the current throw-in routine works more efficient than anything else even there are cases when it goes straingth into the opposition GK hands. Feel free to use something else if you think that'll be more efficient.

On 26/10/2020 at 21:42, claudiu82g said:

Espero que TFF haga una táctica para FM21. Realmente creo que es el mejor creador de tácticas de Football Manager.

Dirigí el Dinamo Bucarest durante aproximadamente 12 temporadas y lo gané todo, lo que convirtió a un equipo de jugadores nacionales entre los 5 mejores equipos del mundo.

Necesitaba un nuevo desafío y me hice cargo de Bari de la Serie C. Gané el ascenso de manera consecutiva y el campeón de la Serie A en el tercer año con un equipo que, según los jugadores que tenía, debería haber luchado ferozmente contra el descenso. No sé cuántos lo lograron, pero si realmente quiere sentir la emoción y las emociones del entrenador de fútbol, tome a Bari de la Serie C y llévelos a la gloria.

Usé Cerber V5 del maestro TFF, por supuesto :)

Just waiting this!!! We hope so

On 21/10/2020 at 14:52, Loftus66 said:

OK, thanx @fmjonek

Might be my training methods, getting tons of injuries though I stick to Balanced all season an my coaches and physios are OK...? Can't seem to figure it out.

i have "physio advise" in my squad view and i'm changing training intensity to 50% for 1-2 days for first team after game. physio will tell you which players need it. that reduces injuries really a lot.

2 hours ago, mastamash said:

have you seen Pulsar's version of "cerber 4"? I have just tested it and it is really amazing. Pulsar has taken the place of number 1 on the FM Arena website. Place that was held by TTF before that

https://fm-arena.com/table/6-patch-20-4-4/

Apache v1.0 (Cerber V4 Tweak).fmf 45.83 kB · 5 downloads

Edit - answered my own question :)

Edited by middleweight165

7 hours ago, mastamash said:

have you seen Pulsar's version of "cerber 4"? I have just tested it and it is really amazing. Pulsar has taken the place of number 1 on the FM Arena website. Place that was held by TTF before that

https://fm-arena.com/table/6-patch-20-4-4/

Apache v1.0 (Cerber V4 Tweak).fmf 45.83 kB · 17 downloads

Can you give us some more info? Why is it amazing?

10 minutes ago, middleweight165 said:

Can you give us some more info? Why is it amazing?

Pulsar's message says 

"Hi, I've tweaked TFF's Cerber V4 and I think I managed to improve it.

I changed the attacking width to "Extremely Wide" and the mentality to "Attacking".

Also, I added TFF's new attacking free-kicks and tweaked the passing instructions of the WBL and WBR positions."

6 minutes ago, mastamash said:

Pulsar's message says 

"Hi, I've tweaked TFF's Cerber V4 and I think I managed to improve it.

I changed the attacking width to "Extremely Wide" and the mentality to "Attacking".

Also, I added TFF's new attacking free-kicks and tweaked the passing instructions of the WBL and WBR positions."

Yeah I saw that thanks. I was interested in your opinion, why you think it's amazing, whats the difference?

32 minutes ago, santiago_staiger said:

I have tried several of the tactics here developed by TFF in the FM21 and so far I find: Zeus, Wolverine, Raider and Predator satisfactory. Cerver didn't work for me, and neither did Bloodlust.

I tried Cerverv5 and it didn't work at all, sadly. Shame, I had high hopes!

Which one have you found to work the best? I'm Spurs. 

47 minutes ago, Glassy said:

Probé Cerverv5 y, lamentablemente, no funcionó en absoluto. ¡Qué pena, tenía muchas esperanzas!

¿Cuál ha encontrado que funciona mejor? Soy los Spurs. 

The ones I mentioned worked quite well for me. You should try them and then tell us. (Zeus, Wolverine, Raider and Predator). 

Hi,

Has anyone tried TFF's EXECUTIONER V4 in FM21 Beta? :)

I only tried it for few matches and it worked very well...

EXECUTIONER V4

Download - EXECUTIONER V4

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- MR : Right Foot – Very Strong 

-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" is a negative PPM for AMC position

FM20-ME2039-Executioner-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.ac120bcfaf5b11742f37808ce5a15e3a.png

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS

STCL/STCR – Advanced Forward ( Attack )

AMC - Shadow Striker ( Attack )

ML / MR  –  Winger ( Support )

MC – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Support )

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back (Support )

DCL / DCR - Ball Playing Defender ( Defend )

GK – Sweeper Keeper ( Attack )

Edited by Azrael

8 hours ago, Azrael said:

Hi,

Has anyone tried TFF's EXECUTIONER V4 in FM21 Beta? :)

I only tried it for few matches and it worked very well...

EXECUTIONER V4

Download - EXECUTIONER V4

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- MR : Right Foot – Very Strong 

-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" is a negative PPM for AMC position

FM20-ME2039-Executioner-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.ac120bcfaf5b11742f37808ce5a15e3a.png

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS

STCL/STCR – Advanced Forward ( Attack )

AMC - Shadow Striker ( Attack )

ML / MR  –  Winger ( Support )

MC – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Support )

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back (Support )

DCL / DCR - Ball Playing Defender ( Defend )

GK – Sweeper Keeper ( Attack )

I've been playing with almost the same tactic created by another person and its working great. The formation is the same and the player instructions are almost the same and its working wonders for me. But always waiting for @Totalfootballfan on the new season :)

For anyone using Cerber V5 tactic - any hints and tips that you use ?

Also what are the most important attributes you look for in each position or do you concur with what TFF has with all his tactics on first page ?

Just wondered if for example your striker you will not use anyone with less than 16 pace or off the ball etc etc

Many thanks