Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that I've managed to improve the long throw-in setup(yes, it's possible ;)):

- greatly reduced amount of cases when the ball goes straight into GK hands after a long throw-in

- it crates more scoring chances

I can't give ETA when I release it but I hope it'll be soon

Posted (edited)
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Totalfootballfan:

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that I've managed to improve the long throw-in setup(yes, it's possible ;)):

- greatly reduced amount of cases when the ball goes straight into GK hands after a long throw-in

Thx bro. I`m looking forward to this. Didn`t had the time to play that much for a few weeks but gonna start a fresh save soon.
Thank you for your support all the time. Stay safe. :)

Edited by Nebuuu

On 22/06/2020 at 22:37, fmjonek said:

as TFF said few times, don't worry aboit it. it's just game rating system, it doesn't mean they play bad.

Are you sure? Because I lost most of the game when my WB played poorly

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hola chicos,

Solo quiero informarle que he logrado mejorar la configuración de lanzamiento largo (sí, es posible ;)):

- cantidad de casos muy reducida cuando la pelota va directamente a manos GK después de un largo saque

- crea más posibilidades de anotar

No puedo dar ETA cuando lo lance, pero espero que sea pronto

Can't wait

hi @Totalfootballfan or anybody who can help me
I feel like my AM, striker and winger are not doing good enouth, i tried to change training schedules, tried new ppms but nothing seems to work.
What could i do to my AMs and winger to assist and score more often. thank you!

help 2.png

help.png

On 01/06/2020 at 19:08, sʜᴇʟʙʏ said:

hi folks, im in 3rd season for leicester and this season i've decided to use the annihilator v1 tactic, tks @Totalfootballfan for this master price.

(the wingers works good in inverted side).

20200601190425_1.jpg

20200601190402_1.jpg

20200601190415_1.jpg

20200601190431_1.jpg

20200601190435_1.jpg

did you done any tweks at the tactic or change any player instruction? because im using the same tactic and my AMs and right winger cant score or assist

On 24/06/2020 at 05:51, WilFer10 said:

Are you sure? Because I lost most of the game when my WB played poorly

yes, 2 PL titles and 1 CL with my WB season average rating below 7. i'm watching extended highlights and i can see how big job they do, yet game doesn't rate them high.

19 hours ago, dudu1996 said:

hi @Totalfootballfan or anybody who can help me
I feel like my AM, striker and winger are not doing good enouth, i tried to change training schedules, tried new ppms but nothing seems to work.
What could i do to my AMs and winger to assist and score more often. thank you!

help 2.png

help.png

had same issue with AM, don't know what was the reason tbh but after changing to Cerber v4 my problem was solved. from other hand my wingers are doing really well. make sure they're fast, decent mentals and stong left/roght foot depending on wing. personally i prefer if they don't have "cut inside" ppm.

17 hours ago, dudu1996 said:

did you done any tweks at the tactic or change any player instruction? because im using the same tactic and my AMs and right winger cant score or assist

no tweaks, just the original one

@totalfootball

hi TFF

when you are using cerber v4 in the set pieces CORNER you put the MR taking the corners RIGHT   and the ML taking corners in LEFT ? 

Another question, i bought neymar for manchester city and he can play as ML but he as right foot as more strong. You think Neymar can play in Cerber V4  as ML?

And what about sterling in the right as MR, you think is good (he is natural in MR and as right foot)?

thank you TFF for your work. Please give as your new thor in when ready.

Complements José

Hi @Totalfootballfan

Which are the high importance attributes for DM in Cerber V4?

Also can you check one more time all positions in the OP if it is correct with your filters? Because there are attributes that dont match exactly. It's so important.

Thank you

20 hours ago, josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com said:

@totalfootball

hi TFF

when you are using cerber v4 in the set pieces CORNER you put the MR taking the corners RIGHT   and the ML taking corners in LEFT ? 

Another question, i bought neymar for manchester city and he can play as ML but he as right foot as more strong. You think Neymar can play in Cerber V4  as ML?

And what about sterling in the right as MR, you think is good (he is natural in MR and as right foot)?

thank you TFF for your work. Please give as your new thor in when ready.

Complements José

player has to be familiar with position (don't confuse it with role). if he's familiar with position, he can play there. set their training to this position, most players can learn it quite fast.

from OP about stronger foot:

MR (Right Foot) – Very Strong 

ML (Left Foot) - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

15 hours ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan

Which are the high importance attributes for DM in Cerber V4?

Also can you check one more time all positions in the OP if it is correct with your filters? Because there are attributes that dont match exactly. It's so important.

Thank you

DM attributes in OP are correct and you can safely use them. filters could use some update tho.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, fmjonek said:

DM attributes in OP are correct and you can safely use them. filters could use some update tho.

Can you show me where DM Attributes are in the OP?

Also in filters there are some positions which include Determination and in the OP where it writes the High Importance/Moderate Attributes there isnt the Determination. How this is correct?

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas

44 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Can you show me where DM Attributes are in the OP?

Also in filters there are some positions which include Determination and in the OP where it writes the High Importance/Moderate Attributes there isnt the Determination. How this is correct?

you can use those one for DM. use your imagination, look on players mentioned as examples, most of them plays DM role.

MCL / MCR 

( Sergio Busquets | Arturo Vidal | Fernandinho | Rakitic)

-- High Importance Attributes --

Passing, Technique, First Touch
Vision, Decisions, Composure
Work Rate, Teamwork, Anticipation,

Positioning, Off The Ball, Dribbling

-- Moderate Importance Attributes --

Acceleration, Pace,

Marking, Tackling

as i said filters could use update, yet it's really not that hard to figure it out.

On 23/06/2020 at 13:40, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi guys,

Wow there lad , I hope it gets release asap looking forward to see how it does.:brock:

13 hours ago, magicnutt said:

Wow there lad , I hope it gets release asap looking forward to see how it does.:brock:

Your use of ”lad” feels so natural and smooth. Lad. 

On 28/06/2020 at 12:39, janbanan said:

Your use of ”lad” feels so natural and smooth. Lad. 

Ok then lad 

Hi Guys 

What are your opinions on hiring staff with a similar outlook on football to these tactics? I use CERBER V4 (Killing it) which as a custom tactic doesn't fit under any one tactical or playing style. On my profile page, after using this tactic for four seasons it has given my manager a tactical style of 'tiki-taka', preferred formation of '4-4-1-1 DM WB Asymmetric AM (CR)' and playing style 'standard'. 

If for example I was hiring an assman with perfect stats, or a HOYD with 20s in youth, ability and poential; do you think the best candidate would have the same prefences as above? Or would you change anything? 

And in reality, it's unlikely you're likely to get a match with them all. So is tactical style more important, or formation, or playing style? What do you guys think?

Thanks 

P.S. Can't wait for the throwin update TFF, keep up the good work! 

2 hours ago, Owlerton said:

P.S. Can't wait for the throwin update TFF, keep up the good work! 

The new long throw-in is more efficient than the current long throw-in in the tactics but still I see quite often the ball goes into GK's hands and on a long run(about 1000 matches) I got about 3% efficiency increase so at this moment I don't want bothering with updating the tactics because it would required updating about 5-6 tactics at the OP (videos, screenshots and so on) and honestly, I'm too lazy to do that... it's summer time and I've got many other more funnier things to do, I hope you understand ;)

I plan going back to it at some point in the future when I have more free time and if I manage to improve it further to give at least 10% efficiency boost then I'll let you know 

9 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The new long throw-in is more efficient than the current long throw-in in the tactics but still I see quite often the ball goes into GK's hands and on a long run(about 1000 matches) I got about 3% efficiency increase so at this moment I don't want bothering with updating the tactics because it would required updating about 5-6 tactics at the OP (videos, screenshots and so on) and honestly, I'm too lazy to do that... it's summer time and I've got many other more funnier things to do, I hope you understand ;)

I plan going back to it at some point in the future when I have more free time and if I manage to improve it further to give at least 10% efficiency boost then I'll let you know 

Lad could you just manually upload a screenshot of the new throw in system so we can put it in ourselves if we like? Do you recon its the same throw in systems on all formations?

Hey TFF, does it make a difference if I drag the WBs back a notch to have a flat 4 (visual symmetry ++ the fact that I have options who are natural at Fullback position, but Accomplished at WB position).

5 hours ago, omrgul said:

Hey TFF, does it make a difference if I drag the WBs back a notch to have a flat 4 (visual symmetry ++ the fact that I have options who are natural at Fullback position, but Accomplished at WB position).

Hi,

Yes, it makes a difference

TFF Which is the best 442 your V8 on fm 19 on conquerV8 is beast and keeps me addicted to FM19 I have got FM20 since release and just your tactic on 19 keeps me playing it 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. Is this tactic usable for the FM20 Mobile? Because i`m in sweden here and can only play it on a tablet. QQ
If so, what are the Sliders/Options in Mobile? I`m new to this type of FM. ^^
If anyone can help, it would be awesome.
Otherwise, i`m looking forward, when i`m back in 5 weeks. :D

Thanks to all and stay safe.

Edited by Nebuuu

On 23/06/2020 at 16:37, Dutton said:

After getting promoted from Vanarama North first season with York, but not totally convincingly (media prediction was 1st anyway), I decided to use your tactics.  

I've been promoted two seasons in a row from Vanarama National and now League 2, our media prediction was 21st both seasons. I used Cerber V4 mostly, I had to switch to Annihilator towards the end of last season when I lost some momentum. I also beat premier League West Brom in the FA Cup third round this season. I also broke the points record in both seasons. Onto League 1!  

Also, I've not spent anything on transfers. All free transfers and loans.  I've even still got some players from my original team in Vanarama North although they are all backups.

Great work!

york1.jpg

york2.jpg

Hi,

What training did you use? Can you share your strikers' stats?

Thanks

4th season - combination of the Raptor tweak and Annihilator.  All played with Instant Result with the Tackle Harder PI removed.  Current team put together with £20m.  Predicted to finish 7th after a 9th and 8th placed finishes the previous 2 years.

Superb.

Bundesliga_ Competition Review.png

1 hour ago, BigBubs said:

4th season - combination of the Raptor tweak and Annihilator.  All played with Instant Result with the Tackle Harder PI removed.  Current team put together with £20m.  Predicted to finish 7th after a 9th and 8th placed finishes the previous 2 years.

Superb.

1 hour ago, andre62 said:

@BigBubs can you share your tweak please

Seconded. 

14 часов назад, BigBubs сказал:

Superb.

Can u share tct?

but can you share the tweak tactic for download please ???

thanks ;)

Posted (edited)
On 16/07/2020 at 00:30, andre62 said:

but can you share the tweak tactic for download please ???

thanks ;)

All you need to do is set team instruction to narrow in possession for the Raptor tactic.  Play left foot winger on right and right foot winger on left.

Edited by BigBubs

Hey TFF, I've got a question for you... Through the years I always wonder what's your method to create these fantastics tactics for this game, which seem to be the only that really works every time... in brief, how you test these tactics ?

Thank you

Hey, to all the managers using Cerver v4, do you concede almost always due to a quick break by opponent with a long ball behind your D-line, or towards their wings?

How to mitigate that? I have reasonably quick center-halves considering the division my team is playing in. 

This tactic shows brilliant attacking movements but conceding too many for me. Any inputs shall be appreciated.

My center-halves are Kehrer, Cardoso, Hector e.g. in one of the saves.

Posted (edited)
On 15/07/2020 at 02:47, BigBubs said:

Superb.

Hi @BigBubs,

Been struggling for some time with Cerber (start of season 5, Wolfsburg), so I'll try your approach :-)

But what do you do when chasing a goal?
And what do you do when defending a lead? The Shield Wall?

Sorry for asking, but I've only been using Cerber so far.

Cheers

Edited by Loftus66

On 16/07/2020 at 17:54, BigBubs said:

All you need to do is set team instruction to narrow in possession for the Raptor tactic.  Play left foot winger on right and right foot winger on left.

Can you share your Match Plan?

20 hours ago, Loftus66 said:

Hi @BigBubs,

Been struggling for some time with Cerber (start of season 5, Wolfsburg), so I'll try your approach :-)

But what do you do when chasing a goal?
And what do you do when defending a lead? The Shield Wall?

Sorry for asking, but I've only been using Cerber so far.

Cheers

Hey mate.  I use instant result so don't change much.  I do set a match plan to use shield wall if winning by 1+ goals at 70 mins and at any time if 3 goals up.

9 hours ago, wessantiago said:

Can you share your Match Plan?

See the post above mate

30 minutes ago, BigBubs said:

Hey mate.  I use instant result so don't change much.  I do set a match plan to use shield wall if winning by 1+ goals at 70 mins and at any time if 3 goals up.

@BigBubs

I see. Thanx alot mate:thup:

8 hours ago, BigBubs said:

See the post above mate

Thanks, but... 

You start with raptor (tweak),, yeah?  and if you are losing? Did you put the Aniquililator on Match Plan? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

Posted (edited)

The cerber V4 still most efficient?

Edited by lipebtavares

On 25/07/2020 at 21:36, wessantiago said:

Thanks, but... 

You start with raptor (tweak),, yeah?  and if you are losing? Did you put the Aniquililator on Match Plan? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

I stay with the same tactic throughout each game with the exception of Shield Wall to see the game out.  If I go 3 games without a win I switch to Annihilator and vice versa

On 24/07/2020 at 01:18, lazar_laki94 said:

TEST WITH BARCELONA FIGHTER V2

PLhHvHV.png

qeuaqom.png

cipNmbR.png

qbjU7qM.png

Hello mate can you upload your line up please

Perhaps the tactics are good, but I have absolutely monstrous results. I think it only works with great players aka MU or Madrid. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

Here my save: https://dropmefiles.com/SC7CS

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png