FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/06/2020 at 12:50, Gazza’s Pint said:

FM Scout favor Knap, FM Base favor Lisa and FM Arena favor TFF. That’s life, we all have our favorites.

Test the tactics yourself, because none of the tactic testing leagues are accurate, and all have bias.

@Sharpy11

hey, as far as i'm aware, TFF was reached out to upload on Scout and TFF didn't respond, maybe it's not too late? But Lisa, who's a good friend of TFF, is also on Scout so i doubt there's favouritism. I'm pretty sure if TFF communicated, it could be simple and who knows, maybe even YouTube videos?. But both Knap and Lisa are on scout, Lisa is only one uploading on Base so i don't think Base are favouring anyone...FM Arena, well, friends with TFF but again, nobody else uploaded there...maybe its the creators who favour the sites and not the other way round

On 05/06/2020 at 10:05, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, I urge you to stop the discussion of FMscout activity here because it's far from the topic of this thread :)

FMscout is free to do whatever they want and promote any stuff they want

Hey bro, you safe my ass with fm20 tactics, I use SlayerV1 for FM20.4 and change Cm-a to Mazzela-a and work amazing, but I cant find another link for download your tactics? Have you some list with all yours tactics with down.links? 

Thank you so much, greeting from Serbia!!

24 minutes ago, Milos93 said:

Hey bro, you safe my ass with fm20 tactics, I use SlayerV1 for FM20.4 and change Cm-a to Mazzela-a and work amazing, but I cant find another link for download your tactics? Have you some list with all yours tactics with down.links? 

Thank you so much, greeting from Serbia!!

Hey,

Some tactics that I posted for FM20 can be found at the bottom of OP(the 1st post of this thread) under a spoiler 

16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

Some tactics that I posted for FM20 can be found at the bottom of OP(the 1st post of this thread) under a spoiler 

Woow, I found, thank you bro, and once again thank you a lot!! 

On 10/06/2020 at 01:30, delaneytomlinson said:

Just done the Quadruple again, went unbeaten in the league again too, 4th CL title in 7 years, Raptor V4 really is the best ttactic about.

any OI or changes for big away games?

He’s possibly the best regen I’ve ever had in my years of FM (statistically) but I feel I’m not getting the best out of him. My team is most successful using cerber v4 and I play him as the SS.  

should I sell my 31yr old Lautaro Martinez to allow me to play this guy as the AF? Tough decisions... 

F86BD2E8-FE57-4EE9-90A6-09C2F326386E.jpeg

Any ideas what to do to combat the insane amount of yellow and red cards I get with Fighter V2/Overload?

Every game I usually get 4-6 yellow cards and in the 6 weeks of Season 2 I have played I have had 2 red cards, and a further 4 in my first season. I have tactics set to stay on feet as well.

On 07/06/2020 at 12:50, Gazza’s Pint said:

FM Scout favor Knap, FM Base favor Lisa and FM Arena favor TFF. That’s life, we all have our favorites.

Test the tactics yourself, because none of the tactic testing leagues are accurate, and all have bias.

Never a truer word spoken 

does anyone have the latest versions of 4-2-3-1 tff tactics using IF or IW instead of wingers and
the latest 4-5-1 Wide (4-1-2-2-1 Wide or 4-3-3 using IF)

PS. just signed in to ask because I couldn't find them under spoiler on First post

Edited by Lat1n0

16 hours ago, scottc87 said:

great thread, currently using raptor v4 with great success. .just wondering if there are any great PPM's for any of the positions?

thanks

These are the PPM's I always try to develop for Cerber and usually have had a good success with this. I have stated primary and then secondary in brackets which I will sometimes aim to develop. Most importantly it does depend on the player and whether the PPM will be a good trait for them i.e. dont have them run with the ball often if they have low dribble attributes  However, I am interested as to what others do to see if I am missing anything or am making a mistake:

CB: Mark Opponent Tightly, Stay Back at all Times

WB: Get Forward Whenever Possible (Runs with Ball Down Right/Left, Knocks the Ball Past Opponent)

DLP: Comes Deep to get the Ball, Plays One Twos, Likes to Switch Ball to the Other Flank, Tries Killer Balls Often, Dictates Tempo, Tries Long Range Passes

CM / BTB: Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Plays One Twos, Gets into Opposition Area

W: Runs with Ball Often, Runs with the Ball Down Right/Left. Plays One Twos (Hugs Touchline, Gets into Opposition Area

SS: Plays One Twos, Gets into Opposition Area (Places Shot)

AF: Moves into Channels, Likes to Beat Offside Trap, Places Shot, Plays One Twos

The only negatives that I am really aware that aren't good are the following as the tactic encourages wide play and scores a lot of goals from crossing:

WB: Cuts in from Both/Left/Right Flank 

W: Cuts in from Both/Left/Right Flank 

CM / BTB: Comes Deep to get the Ball

SS: Comes Deep to get the Ball

AF: Comes Deep to get the Ball

These are just my opinion and could be completely wrong but it seems to working well with multiple teams. I do try and use Plays One Twos all the way through the team to encourage short quick one touch passes but again need to have the right players for it. 

On 12/06/2020 at 14:48, Sharpy11 said:

Il est peut-être le meilleur regen que j'ai jamais eu dans mes années de FM (statistiquement) mais je sens que je ne tire pas le meilleur parti de lui. Mon équipe a le plus de succès avec Cerber v4 et je le joue en tant que SS.  

dois-je vendre mon Lautaro Martinez âgé de 31 ans pour me permettre de jouer ce type comme AF? Des décisions difficiles ... 

F86BD2E8-FE57-4EE9-90A6-09C2F326386E.jpeg

facepack newgens please ? its beautiful

Hi guys. I am playing one save against one guy and i cant defeat is tatic. Is tatic is very weird:  FM20.4.1 KnapKashmirsp 433 110 all cups (he plays with 3 striker centers)

I play with cerber v4 but its no use against this tatic with 3 strikers center.

Is this an CHEATS  tatic???? 

We have very smillar squads. How can i win against this tatic????     TFF thanks a lot for your work. Yours tatics are a sucess    @Totalfootballfan

unnamed.jpg

1111.jpg

22222.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS.fmf

Edited by josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com

7 hours ago, josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com said:

Hi guys. I am playing one save against one guy and i cant defeat is tatic. Is tatic is very weird:  FM20.4.1 KnapKashmirsp 433 110 all cups (he plays with 3 striker centers)

I play with cerber v4 but its no use against this tatic with 3 strikers center.

Is this an CHEATS  tatic???? 

We have very smillar squads. How can i win against this tatic????     TFF thanks a lot for your work. Yours tatics are a sucess    @Totalfootballfan

Hi mate,

Here's a game save - https://www.mediafire.com/file/oiwwzy9ll9mopv8/TFF_Man_City_vs_Liverpool.fmt/file

I used the game save above in my test below which can be found in the video below

I'm in control of both teams Man City ( Cerber V4 ) and Liverpool ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS )

The Morale and Conditions of both teams were set 100% before the match

I replayed the match 13 times and got the following results:

Win
Win
Lose
Win
Lose
Draw
Win
Win
Lose
Lose
Win
Win
Win

Total: 13pld - 8 wins - 4 lose -1 draw

So I don't see anything cheating in "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS" :)

You might ask but what if Liverpool were playing home and Man City were players away? Of course, the home side always get an additional advantage and the results were obviously better for Liverpool and worse Man City

thanks mate @totalfootball. Superb Work. You are very helpful.

But my question was also,  in your opinion what is the best tatic to fight against the  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUP

This tatic has 3 strikers so i believe is not good to play with only 2 defenders (cerber v4) but use 4 defenders (433 or 442).

This tatic only have 1 man in each wing, so maybe if i play with 433 and put the boal constantly to my wingers i can profit.

What do you think about this? Thank you TFF

5 hours ago, josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com said:

But my question was also,  in your opinion what is the best tatic to fight against the  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUP

This tatic has 3 strikers so i believe is not good to play with only 2 defenders (cerber v4) but use 4 defenders (433 or 442).

This tatic only have 1 man in each wing, so maybe if i play with 433 and put the boal constantly to my wingers i can profit.

I've tested vs Man Utd (Game Save / FM Touch) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/92uej356t99eiuz/TFF_Man_City_vs_Man_Utd.fmt/file

Got these results:

Win
Win
Lose
Win
Win
Lose
Win
Lose
Win
Draw
Win
Win

Total: 12 Played - 8 win - 1 Draw - 3 lose

Looking at the stats I find Cerber V4 doing very well vs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUP and I don't see it requires doing any extra tactical adjustments

Once more, of course, Man City plays home in my test and it gives a solid advantage and if Man Utd was playing home then the stats were better for Man Utd and worse for Man City but all that is obvious and predictable but as I said I don't see it requires using any special tactic to defeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUP and Cerber V4 works just fine.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS isn't the best one from Knap,

but Cerber V4 performs better from P110 ALL CUPS.

Just saying

4 hours ago, Cadoni said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS isn't the best one from Knap,

but Cerber V4 performs better from P110 ALL CUPS.

Just saying

Which one is the best? I'd like to compare Cerber v4 with best knap's tactic in a save with two managers.

Just started giving fighter v1 a go. 

One initial observation is that where the opposition employ an AML and AMR, my wing backs get done out of position every time and the AML/AMR are given free rein.  I'm sure you did, but wondering whether you played around with full backs instead of wingbacks?  If so what was your conclusion?   

My only question re the tactic tips in terms of player requirements is in relation to the wingers.  Where you say left winger needs to have at least a fairly strong left foot whereas the right winger must have a very strong right foot, does that basically mean you employ a right footed left winger who will cut inside (as long as he still has a good left foot) and on the right always a traditional winger?  If so, presumably this could be mirrored the other way round or is there a specific reason it's the AMR that has to be the traditional winger? 

Thanks!

Hi everyone, currently I'm using cerber v4 tactic for my journeyman game and my WBs seems like rarely performing well  although they are familiar with the position... Does anyone have the same problem and how to make it better? Thank you

7 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

I want to start a new save with Leeds, which tactic would you choose out of Cerber V4 and Fighter V2? also how would you set out the team?

I went for Cerber V3 for my Leeds team and had great success (finished 1st with 101 points). My aim was to develop the young talent that Leeds have whilst remaining competitive.

GK: Casilla

CB: White

CB: Cooper

RWB: Shackleton

LWB: Douglas

RW: Stevens

DLP: McCalmont

BB: Phillips

LW: Harrison

SS: Bamford

AF: Augustin

I really wanted Tyler Roberts to be good but he just didnt score for me. Eventually Bogusz turns into a very good DLP and far exceeds McCalmont who is good enough to keep as a squad player. Retraining Shackleton as a RWB was the best decision as made space for Phillips, McCalmont and Bogusz and has incredible attributes for a WB (excluding his low Jumping Reach). Just haven't been able to get his Tackling past 11 yet...

Edited by donelljawai

On 21/06/2020 at 12:58, WilFer10 said:

Hi everyone, currently I'm using cerber v4 tactic for my journeyman game and my WBs seems like rarely performing well  although they are familiar with the position... Does anyone have the same problem and how to make it better? Thank you

as TFF said few times, don't worry aboit it. it's just game rating system, it doesn't mean they play bad.

12 hours ago, donelljawai said:

I went for Cerber V3 for my Leeds team and had great success (finished 1st with 101 points). My aim was to develop the young talent that Leeds have whilst remaining competitive.

GK: Casilla

CB: White

CB: Cooper

RWB: Shackleton

LWB: Douglas

RW: Stevens

DLP: McCalmont

BB: Phillips

LW: Harrison

SS: Bamford

AF: Augustin

I really wanted Tyler Roberts to be good but he just didnt score for me. Eventually Bogusz turns into a very good DLP and far exceeds McCalmont who is good enough to keep as a squad player. Retraining Shackleton as a RWB was the best decision as made space for Phillips, McCalmont and Bogusz and has incredible attributes for a WB (excluding his low Jumping Reach). Just haven't been able to get his Tackling past 11 yet...

Nice, iv'e always wanted to start a championship save, hopefully going to start it this week.

On 18/06/2020 at 13:58, josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com said:

Try Raptor V4  boa sorte :)

After getting promoted from Vanarama North first season with York, but not totally convincingly (media prediction was 1st anyway), I decided to use your tactics.  

I've been promoted two seasons in a row from Vanarama National and now League 2, our media prediction was 21st both seasons. I used Cerber V4 mostly, I had to switch to Annihilator towards the end of last season when I lost some momentum. I also beat premier League West Brom in the FA Cup third round this season. I also broke the points record in both seasons. Onto League 1!  

Also, I've not spent anything on transfers. All free transfers and loans.  I've even still got some players from my original team in Vanarama North although they are all backups.

Great work!

york1.jpg

york2.jpg

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that I've managed to improve the long throw-in setup(yes, it's possible ;)):

- greatly reduced amount of cases when the ball goes straight into GK hands after a long throw-in

- it crates more scoring chances

I can't give ETA when I release it but I hope it'll be soon

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Totalfootballfan:

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that I've managed to improve the long throw-in setup(yes, it's possible ;)):

- greatly reduced amount of cases when the ball goes straight into GK hands after a long throw-in

- it crates more scoring chances

I can't give ETA when I release it but I hope it'll be soon

Thx bro. I`m looking forward to this. Didn`t had the time to play that much for a few weeks but gonna start a fresh save soon.
Thank you for your support all the time. Stay safe. :)

Edited by Nebuuu

On 22/06/2020 at 22:37, fmjonek said:

as TFF said few times, don't worry aboit it. it's just game rating system, it doesn't mean they play bad.

Are you sure? Because I lost most of the game when my WB played poorly

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hola chicos,

Solo quiero informarle que he logrado mejorar la configuración de lanzamiento largo (sí, es posible ;)):

- cantidad de casos muy reducida cuando la pelota va directamente a manos GK después de un largo saque

- crea más posibilidades de anotar

No puedo dar ETA cuando lo lance, pero espero que sea pronto

Can't wait

On 01/06/2020 at 19:08, sʜᴇʟʙʏ said:

hi folks, im in 3rd season for leicester and this season i've decided to use the annihilator v1 tactic, tks @Totalfootballfan for this master price.

(the wingers works good in inverted side).

20200601190425_1.jpg

20200601190402_1.jpg

20200601190415_1.jpg

20200601190431_1.jpg

20200601190435_1.jpg

did you done any tweks at the tactic or change any player instruction? because im using the same tactic and my AMs and right winger cant score or assist

On 24/06/2020 at 05:51, WilFer10 said:

Are you sure? Because I lost most of the game when my WB played poorly

yes, 2 PL titles and 1 CL with my WB season average rating below 7. i'm watching extended highlights and i can see how big job they do, yet game doesn't rate them high.

19 hours ago, dudu1996 said:

hi @Totalfootballfan or anybody who can help me
I feel like my AM, striker and winger are not doing good enouth, i tried to change training schedules, tried new ppms but nothing seems to work.
What could i do to my AMs and winger to assist and score more often. thank you!

help 2.png

help.png

had same issue with AM, don't know what was the reason tbh but after changing to Cerber v4 my problem was solved. from other hand my wingers are doing really well. make sure they're fast, decent mentals and stong left/roght foot depending on wing. personally i prefer if they don't have "cut inside" ppm.

@totalfootball

hi TFF

when you are using cerber v4 in the set pieces CORNER you put the MR taking the corners RIGHT   and the ML taking corners in LEFT ? 

Another question, i bought neymar for manchester city and he can play as ML but he as right foot as more strong. You think Neymar can play in Cerber V4  as ML?

And what about sterling in the right as MR, you think is good (he is natural in MR and as right foot)?

thank you TFF for your work. Please give as your new thor in when ready.

Complements José

Hi @Totalfootballfan

Which are the high importance attributes for DM in Cerber V4?

Also can you check one more time all positions in the OP if it is correct with your filters? Because there are attributes that dont match exactly. It's so important.

Thank you