Sports Interactive Community

@Totalfootballfan hi im using nottingham and second year in epl but seems like cannot keep cleansheet. I might win but with 4-2 3-2 2-1. Any idea how to fix? I mostly use cerber and tweak either winger side and even go to fighter mode.

please reply

Posted (edited)

people please, check it out for yourself and don't read what TFF saying because he's missing the point and he seems sad about it. 

20200419180300_1.thumb.jpg.02975677d0b5fd36f48fd7d5b3f295a2.jpg20200419180248_1.thumb.jpg.8c921d658a63ead94e295a1ca8042e34.jpg20200419180235_1.thumb.jpg.a1bcf8551dcf7ded2932178b4c790578.jpg20200419180225_1.thumb.jpg.b650cc94ba2bcf35e2778d53b4510116.jpg20200419180347_1.thumb.jpg.27c2e2e92c0f197cb3d0149388177750.jpg

this is under 12 months development. this is all the guide is about. improving and developing players, the way YOU like with good results....NOT to increase a players PA. its simple. but do difficult for TFF to understand. i've wasted too much time with this  now. any questions, can go to the guide, because i'm sure you lot are asking TFF LOL

this screenshot is from someone else's game...look at the training rating, again, this is the aim...to train well..jesus christ 
image.thumb.png.269217494487f5c2b8f1976c506ec4ba.png

Edited by RDF Tactics

Posted (edited)

again. 30yr old Balotelli. performing well in 12 months, has a attribute increase due to the training. he's got a good training rating. no coincidence, he's scored 15 gls in 11 games. 14 goals in 9 in the league....again, this is the point...not to increase his PA

this is unedited stuff, just like most peoples games. 

20200420075044_1.thumb.jpg.5b74fe2ea22e575b2a76f3bd8b7b57ca.jpg20200420075237_1.thumb.jpg.e857bb2c72f9a6227a763e41b76a56c0.jpg 20200420075206_1.thumb.jpg.940ebfb563c0a884a933fd24bffcd070.jpg

Edited by RDF Tactics

3 hours ago, Pogben said:

@Totalfootballfan hi im using nottingham and second year in epl but seems like cannot keep cleansheet. I might win but with 4-2 3-2 2-1. Any idea how to fix? I mostly use cerber and tweak either winger side and even go to fighter mode.

please reply

Hi mate,

Here's my sim test with Watford (predicted 13th), the condition and morale of all players in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

The team scored 75 goals and conceded 39 goals

watford-test-1.thumb.png.08dc8aac6a1da9735091903454732df5.png watford-test-2.thumb.png.4c7cdb839caced6c11c6dd0996f108d1.png

Here's my sim test with Man City (predicted 1st), the condition and morale of all players in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

The team scored 110 goals and conceded 29 goals

mc-test-1.thumb.png.4fa441449b49bf7fea13dd2385350728.png mc-test-2.thumb.png.bb52fdaf9e8c8473e06e590e37f934da.png

As you can see the better your team compared with other teams in the league, the more goals you score and the less you concede

As you said you are Nottingham Forest and it's only your second season in EPL so in your place I would be happy just getting points and I wouldn't care about how much I score or concede

31 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

Here's my sim test with Watford (predicted 13th), the condition and morale of all players in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

The team scored 75 goals and conceded 39 goals

watford-test-1.thumb.png.08dc8aac6a1da9735091903454732df5.png watford-test-2.thumb.png.4c7cdb839caced6c11c6dd0996f108d1.png

Here's my sim test with Man City (predicted 1st), the condition and morale of all players in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

The team scored 110 goals and conceded 29 goals

mc-test-1.thumb.png.4fa441449b49bf7fea13dd2385350728.png mc-test-2.thumb.png.bb52fdaf9e8c8473e06e590e37f934da.png

As you can see the better your team compared with other teams in the league, the more goals you score and the less you concede

As you said you are Nottingham Forest and it's only your second season in EPL so in your place I would be happy just getting points and I wouldn't care about how much I score or concede

Okay will see in the longterm. Thanks for replying. Enjoying your tactic so far. Cheers

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The training rating below I got in my test when I used "Normal Intensity" and didn't used any "Additional Focus" at all so there are many factors that affect the training ratings and the "Training Intensity" and "Additional Focus" aren't the key ones

You know you set 20 for professionalism and ambition right?
 They are all basically Roy Keane, so this is why your training rating is like that. It can't be compared with making different personality players get high ratings.

Man, I don't even know where to start.

1. No one ever said anything about this training method being about increasing CA.
That was never the idea, we don't know if it does maybe a bit better with the yearly increase, maybe not.
Not enough data.
So I have no idea why you are even talking about that.

2. Even if was about that, your test again proves nothing, as you have missed a key
aspect of what RFD does. I also don't think holidaying a season will give the same focus to development as
RDF has, he spends a lot of time praising training, selecting players for the games based on fitness and rest
so they get maximum training and stay above the treshold for double intensity.
If they fall below 90/80/70 they just train normal or even half, so you can miss many days of double. I don't think the assistant watches that. They need to play games, but not so much that it prevents them from training.

3. This is about where the ability gain of one player is located. Most of the players in FM are incomplete in one manner or the other, missing pace, is a great defender but can't pass, or is the perfect striker but has 10 composure so he misses every time he is under pressure. This separates ok players from really good ones, and bad players from ok players. What would Pippo Inzaghi be like if he had 10 composure? Probably a normal player in Italy, not very known.
Almada is a good player many buy on this years game, but his decisions at 10 makes him not so good as he can be.
He is young, so this will improve. Maybe it has increased to 13 in 3-4 years, maybe it takes even longer.
In that time he is not as effective or good as he could have been.
With final third training, match practice, and rest I added those +3 in a year. His composure also went up from 13 to 16, making him as calm in front of goal as Luka Jovic.
Now shooting is being trained, and then he will look complete with still 25-30 abb points to go.
Off course I could have trained him as AMC attack role, which we used to. This would also have added focus to his 10 decisions, but it also has 12 other focus areas, many of which he already has 14 or 15. I don't want to prioritize making a 15 into a 16.
If he gets +6 ability points this season, divided by 13 areas, it is less than half a point for all these if spread evenly.
That wont even show. If you don't see the value of putting it in the place that is needed, then I just don't know. I think it's rude to discredit other peoples findings on this forum, whoever they may be.
You are the one making all these filters, where the left AMC needs to have 15 here and there. Well, with this a lot more players will be trained and then fit your filters. Congratulations! :)

Edited by Rober82

11 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The training rating below I got in my test when I used "Normal Intensity" and didn't used any "Additional Focus" at all so there are many factors that affect the training ratings and the "Training Intensity" and "Additional Focus" aren't the key ones

tr-1.thumb.png.0c34fc63fdf99c0204fc57c431de4633.png

are you having fun with this or what? you've just given your players crazy PA and CA, with 20 ambition and 20 professionalism. that is not the case in a normal save. 

TFF, start the game, with not editor or FMRT, like most people do, and test for yourself....instead of creating inadequate test. i would be like me testing your tactic, but to prove you wrong, i mess up everyones CA, PA, fitness...it makes no sense and defeats the purpose.

you literally had NO purpose or reason to even test this and post results....i have a thread for this, you can post your findings in my thread instead of hiding behind your yours

like i said, i spent hours on this, along with other people who tested it, its hugely disrespectful and distasteful to do what you did. my advice has nothing to do with you or your thread. it was never even mention. if people messaged you about it, message back, no need to publicly do what you did other than for selfish reasons

I have never seen 10.00 rating. AM takes the training?

Just now, Cadoni said:

he put his players ambition and professionalism on 20. lol. if people are going to test something, test it properly. the normal user will not do this to his players

i don't understand why people do test like this, even the freezing of stats, as it is not a true indication, only a possibility. 

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.57bfe785085f2c41a23dd2bed66ea581.pngimage.thumb.png.045c276b895d79b1992e69746e7ab464.png

tactique incroyable je n'ai jamais vu ça .. je suis avec le Barça j'ai tout gagné pendant 3 saisons .. avec Cerber v4! GG  @ Totalfootballfan Lautaro martinez is very incredible 9 matchs 21 goals ! image.thumb.png.e364c7855315cc59ec8471d9ccfa80e9.png

Edited by ilyes92300

@Rober82 @RDF Tactics

I haven't tired to test RDF Tactics training and I even haven't learnt it well enough to reproduce it for a testing.

As I said some people asked me about the of Additional Training Focus and the Individual Training Intensity in light of RDF Tactics training and I was also curios about how the Additional Training and Individual Training Intensity affects the players development rate so I tested it and shared the result of my tests

If you don't agree with the result of my tests or if you don't agree about how the tests were made then feel free to ignore them and the case closed

19 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

The general training was set "Balanced" other info about the training can be found in the post

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

@Rober82 @RDF Tactics

I haven't tired to test RDF Tactics training and I even haven't learnt it well enough to reproduce it for a testing.

As I said some people asked me about the of Additional Training Focus and the Individual Training Intensity in light of RDF Tactics training and I was also curios about how the Additional Training and Individual Training Intensity affects the players development rate so I tested it and shared the result of my test

If you don't agree with the result of my tests or if you don't agree about how the tests were made then feel free to ignore them and the case closed

I would suggest refraining of using such language and personal insults in the future or our discussion will be over

well no, you can suggest what you want, but this is personal to me, as i explained yesterday and you still went further to produce more test. 

Posted 21 hours ago

"First of all, everything that I wrote below might be wrong and it's just my knowledge and experience about the training and you should try what RDF Tactics suggests about the training and make your own mind about it because he's getting a very good results with it 

Guys, I've been getting a lot questions about RDF Tactics training approach, many people ask me should they use it and if it's really so effective."

if you haven't tried it, please, then do not use my name. but this suggest you did try and you took the advice i gave people and used for you test to show it doesn't work. 

its simple, if people asked does it work, you can say no....if someone asked me does TFF tactics work, i'd give them an answer and if it didn't, i will not go in lengths to show this. even if its just general FM advice, if you gave advice, i would not go lengths to prove you wrong, you play your game differently and i respect the work people do. i respected your work and gave people advice on it...which i know now was a mistake

39 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

well no, you can suggest what you want, but this is personal to me, as i explained yesterday and you still went further to produce more test. 

Posted 21 hours ago

"First of all, everything that I wrote below might be wrong and it's just my knowledge and experience about the training and you should try what RDF Tactics suggests about the training and make your own mind about it because he's getting a very good results with it 

Guys, I've been getting a lot questions about RDF Tactics training approach, many people ask me should they use it and if it's really so effective."

if you haven't tried it, please, then do not use my name. but this suggest you did try and you took the advice i gave people and used for you test to show it doesn't work. 

its simple, if people asked does it work, you can say no....if someone asked me does TFF tactics work, i'd give them an answer and if it didn't, i will not go in lengths to show this. even if its just general FM advice, if you gave advice, i would not go lengths to prove you wrong, you play your game differently and i respect the work people do. i respected your work and gave people advice on it...which i know now was a mistake

Mate, I repeat once more

I haven't tested the training you proposed and I haven't made any conclusion whether it works or not and that's the end of it and if that wasn't clear until this moment then it should be clear from this moment.

I've edited the post you mentioned and removed anything that might look like I was testing the training you proposed.

I tested the impact of the Additional Focus Training and the Individual Training Intensity on the players development rate and that's it and I as I said if you don't agree with the results of my tests or with the conclusion I made or the way I made the test then feel free to ignore it.

What is the best training style for Cyberv4? Titi kaka? Ball possesion? Vertical Titi kaka? I didn't find the information in the post.

Do you have any suggestions for general training? Or is it better to leave entirely with the assistant coach?

9 minutes ago, eddiegeografia said:

What is the best training style for Cyberv4? Titi kaka? Ball possesion? Vertical Titi kaka? I didn't find the information in the post.

Do you have any suggestions for general training? Or is it better to leave entirely with the assistant coach?

The training is a huge and complex subject and it affects many areas and the only way to get the best of is learnt it but if you don't have time for learning it then I suggest using "Training Style - Balanced" because it's a very balanced training and you can't go very wrong with it 

Posted (edited)

1st season... the football isn't always pretty but it works really well (used Cerber).

20200420122731_1.jpg

Edited by danstam

Guys tone down the meaningless element to the back and forth. There's some valid thoughts on both sides of the argument in regards to how you run your tests. Remember you might just not actually agree with each other, and that's a perfectly fine outcome.

I've snipped a couple of bits out of some messages that were unnecessary. 

Edit:

I've removed a bunch more posts that weren't adding anything to the thread. If you have any conspiracy theories about which government organisation I take orders from, feel free to drop me a PM.

funny they can remove posts but not reply to messages lol..apparently they don't go round reading every posts lol this place man. funny

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

@RDF Tactics you are being unreasonable, mate.

You've already clear and made your point and everyone heard it. Please, stop... it's enough. 

i couldn't care what you think at this point now. i told you i felt disrespected and you decided to carry on. at this point, there's no being reasonable. you put this on yourself. 

its not hard for you to remove the post. its really not. at least remove my name from it

Edited by RDF Tactics

Dude, why you should be respected. I'd rather say your whole gang why you should be respected. For tea for one. Which was copied from my stilekiller v-1. Or for this training schedule.

Just now, Lisa565658 said:

Dude, why you should be respected. I'd rather say your whole gang why you should be respected. For tea for one. Which was copied from my stilekiller v-1. Or for this training schedule.

my gang? lol Lisa, are you english? because you keep mentioning schedule and it seems like you're using a translator? 
i mean, TFF literally made fake accounts and you respect him so you can't talk much about respect

i should be respected because its a human thing to do. to respect each other. of course, some people didnt get that message

I'm sure that this will be remembered in FM history as "The Great Gangs War" :D … evil TFF and his fake accounts vs righteous FM players :D

In truth, I would have done the same a month ago. Probably sometimes my nerves can not stand it. For example, I made one tactic and after all your gang comes out 20 copies and they are all worse. And a couple of times I wrote to come up with something of my own and sometimes Kashmir is hard to win.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Lisa565658 said:

I think it's good to respect people, and tbh most of knaps tactics are from 2016 and developed further from that, and some years one work with some changes, and some others do. That's why they have the same names.
Tea for one, or oxford as we call them was first made in 2008, so I don't think you will get very far saying you made it first or anything like that. The thread is still on this forum if you search.

As for this I suggest we all take a step back and leave it, but I do feel that it was unnecessary to discredit what RDF is doing. He never asked to be judged in this thread, and I believe this is not the first time. That's someone else's job to be on top of.

Edited by Rober82

So back to the tactic. More records fall to Cerber v4. 

The wins in a row reached 42, still unbeaten though.

10-0.png

Record Win.png

Wins in a row.png

10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'm sure that this will be remembered in FM history as "The Great Gangs War" :D … evil TFF and his fake accounts vs righteous FM players :D

I have no sides in this, but what i will say to those who have tried to discredit you in the past on other forums and bring up the multiple accounts thing. But i have used your tactics since FM14 and have had amazing success with your creations, especially on FM14 and 18 which stand out to me.

Posted (edited)

Done the quadruple three seasons in a row and managed 74 games unbeaten, I love this game * Patrice Evra voice*

I'm getting bored of winning it's too easy now, might try a lower league team with Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 to see if I can get similar success.

Edited by delaneytomlinson

@Totalfootballfan hi im the nottingham guy, my teams kind a starstruck as we always lose against top 6 epl team although in some of the matches we dominated. How do i prevent this thing ? Of course i need to overcome if im going to be bigger instead of just challenger.

8 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Done the quadruple three seasons in a row and managed 74 games unbeaten, I love this game * Patrice Evra voice*

I'm getting bored of winning it's too easy now, might try a lower league team with Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 to see if I can get similar success.

Man I must say that your tweak is amazing,and I dont understand why didnt noticed by the others,I am testing it with various teams just to be sure before real start of the save and I must admit that more I am testing it,I am more convinced that this is incredible tactic,just won CL with Watford in my second season!

Just to know I am using your Narrow tweak from Raptor 4,incredible...

9 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Will you share your tweak?

22 minutes ago, adlyd90 said:

Will you share your tweak?

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

use wingers with opposite foot ( Right on Left - Left  on Right) 

You're set! ;)

PS: I did try myself but seems that with underdogs they suffer too much with the huge space between the lines , since they dont have the technique and vision of top team players! Didnt try with a big team though!

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

use wingers with opposite foot ( Right on Left - Left  on Right) 

You're set! ;)

PS: I did try myself but seems that with underdogs they suffer too much with the huge space between the lines , since they dont have the technique and vision of top team players! Didnt try with a big team though!

Yeah and he sad that he use creative player on CM role and more defensive player on DLP role!Also sad that often change mentality regarding oposition you face

For example I always start with attacking then after 2 goals advantage change to balanced,maybe changing mentality could help to fight against ME,if he didnt change tactic for a 7 season and winning all,that means something for sure

Edited by babemocni1988
Added more advices

7 minutes ago, babemocni1988 said:

Yeah and he sad that he use creative player on CM role and more defensive player on DLP role!Also sad that often change mentality regarding oposition you face

I think is actually the reverse mate! xD the creative go to DLP and the CM is the strong Defensive Midfielder! ;)  the DLP with come deep more often to get the ball from the back to the front and it is better if he is a more technical player! if both are good defensive , even more awesome! Camavinga is one of the best for DLP

Just now, Jonas91 said:

I think is actually the reverse mate! xD the creative go to DLP and the CM is the strong Defensive Midfielder! ;)  the DLP with come deep more often to get the ball from the back to the front and it is better if he is a more technical player! if both are good defensive , even more awesome! Camavinga is one of the best for DLP

Yeah but i think so he sad reversed!

I will try to find that coment

The tactics is great and is really dominant,  especially with average teams, but the thing that annoys me the most is the ME and AI, as soon as you become better side, with more quality players opposition goalkeepers are man of the match every game, they are making ridiculous saves, and I have really good strikers, and midfielders trying to score from super chances, and somehow goalies like Kasper Schmeichel and Sam Johnstone or Pope from Burnley are saving like they are fighting for their lives. Anybody experienced that as well ?

Also I have constant low ratings for WB's both of them, rarely they come over 6.4 and are really good players, Left is Grimaldi and right Wague. How to solve that ?

gostaria de saber qual é a melhor tática para usar com a cidade de leicester, estou desesperada, não consigo encontrar uma tática que funcione

3 hours ago, babemocni1988 said:

For example I always start with attacking then after 2 goals advantage change to balanced,maybe changing mentality could help to fight against ME,if he didnt change tactic for a 7 season and winning all,that means something for sure

It's not like Inter Milan is a bad team at start! they sure are not  a King's Lyn Town ! xD But that was my experience, yours may be different! ;)

I do lots of saves with underdog teams, and i am a big fan of the 442 approach and the ones who worked better for me (this year at least with underdogs) were the ones with closer lines from each other! 

maybe ill try that tweak but with the defense line on high or very high! :)

57 minutes ago, PauloTerroso97 said:

gostaria de saber qual é a melhor tática para usar com a cidade de leicester, estou desesperada, não consigo encontrar uma tática que funcione

Cerber v4

8 hours ago, babemocni1988 said:

Man I must say that your tweak is amazing,and I dont understand why didnt noticed by the others,I am testing it with various teams just to be sure before real start of the save and I must admit that more I am testing it,I am more convinced that this is incredible tactic,just won CL with Watford in my second season!

Just to know I am using your Narrow tweak from Raptor 4,incredible...

nice to hear mate

Posted (edited)

Just won the World Cup with Italy while breaking the consecutive win record after already winning the Euro's despite having average team familiarity, i'm so happy, Raptor V4 = one of the best FM Tactics of all time.

https://gyazo.com/6ee940f3a9adcfbc9453f2547e949f3b

https://gyazo.com/3062bd97e923a216e6185def9f53e925

https://gyazo.com/ddb1aab9572f4e716d1c8deaa1722ed4

Edited by delaneytomlinson

39 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Just won the World Cup with Italy while breaking the consecutive win record after already winning the Euro's despite having average team familiarity, i'm so happy, Raptor V4 = one of the best FM Tactics of all time.

https://gyazo.com/6ee940f3a9adcfbc9453f2547e949f3b

https://gyazo.com/3062bd97e923a216e6185def9f53e925

https://gyazo.com/ddb1aab9572f4e716d1c8deaa1722ed4

IR or do you play the match?

1 minute ago, DDDDaaa said:

For the raptor tactic do you change the mindset in function of the opponent or do you always stay on attacking @delaneytomlinson ?

I changed it depending on the team I play vs, away matches I play positive or Balanced, home games always start attacking unless you're a team in a lower league.

A final question, If you had to have a STAR player, which position would you get him in ?