Sports Interactive Community

5 hours ago, sergiolagartija said:

Hi mate, In Raptor v4 do you follow TFF recommended attributes for every position? i see you difference between the DLP and the MC although they are both MC... 

No I use my own initiative 

40 minutes ago, Thomas44116 said:

I started from the French 8th Division, I always use the Cerber V4 but I don't know if it is mine or not 

But  is it possible that the tactic will be less effective if you do more than 2-3 years with it ?  Thank You @Totalfootballfan

Hi mate,

The efficiency of a tactic doesn't change with time but your results with some tactic might varies greatly depends on many factors

Your result with the same tactic and the same team might varies up to 25%

The weaker your team compared the other teams in your league, the higher result variation you get at the end of the season

The stronger your team compared the other teams in your league, the less result variation you get at the end of the season

For example, if you play 10 times the 1st season with Norwich using the same tactic then your best result at the end of the season will be like 80pts and your worst results at the end of the season will be like 64pts so about 20% variation, the variation is quite high because Norwich is the weakest team in the league

But if you play 10 times the 1st season with Liverpool using the same tactic then your best result at the end of the season will be like 105pts and your worst results at the end of the season will be like 95pts so about 10% variation, the variation is quite low because Liverpool is the strongest team in the league

Also, it's important to understand that the way AI managers play against you depends on the difference between your team and their team reputation and when you win things your reputation grows so higher your reputation comparer with your AI opponent, the more seriously they take you and the more difficult to play against them... when your team reputation is a low, your team is like a "dark horse", the AI teams don't take you seriously and that greatly help punish them :)

@delaneytomlinson

Mate, Raptor V4 is available for downloading at the bottom of the OP under a spoiler

Thank you for all of its information, so either is it pointless to change tactics because it is only the reputation of our club that will change the results ? 

So it doesn't matter witch tactic it is useless that I try to test another. 

So I have to continue with the Cerber V4 and the results will come back @Totalfootballfan

12 minutes ago, Thomas44116 said:

So I have to continue with the Cerber V4 and the results will come back @Totalfootballfan

Everyone know that when you flip a coin there is a 50% of getting a head and a 50% of getting a tail but it could be that 3 times in row you can get only heads or only tails so it requires flipping a coin about 100 times or even more to see that there's probability of 50%/50%

All my tactics has been tested for about 1000 matches and that guaranties that on a long road run they'll give the best results   

Why do I keep conceding goals? Hardly get cleansheet. Using nott forest and 2nd year in epl

Posted (edited)

TFF, i'm removing my comments as i see the test has been removed from here. Thanks

Edited by RDF Tactics

Here's some additional explanation how CA works

Let's take Messi... here's his CA/PA and attributes:

As you can see his CA 193 and his Work Rate is "7"

messi-exmpl-1.thumb.png.6e103c2714c9a23504f83998a5c05a78.png

messi-exmpl-2.thumb.png.d11af0feb440d715abd5f38b52b79ac6.png

Now if we increase his Work Rat to "15" from "7"

then the game asks us to increase his CA to 198 from 193 or otherwise other attributes will be decreased to match his current 193 CA so when you see some attributes gets increase it might be in cost of other attributes if the CA also hasn't increased 

messi-exmpl-3.thumb.png.19d120666f10ef176a70316d47f8c3f3.png

messi-exmpl-4.thumb.png.5f3a7c5a839faa96a8a03a4f0a3bec92.png

16 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

People, make you can use it or not, but make your own mind up and test it incase it works for me....sorry if you end up with TFFs results

Mate, definitely people should try what you suggest and make their own mind and everything what I say might be false and I might tested it wrong

I just share my experience and knowledge about how the training works and that's all and as I said I might be wrong in everything about everything :) 

I'm interested to see if TFF has any new tactics or updates, in previous years we're use to TFF coming out with loads of updates etc. Unless he thinks Cerber is as good as it's gonna get this year.

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, definitely people should try what you suggest and make their own mind and everything what I say might be false and I might tested it wrong

I just share my experience and knowledge about how the training works and that's all and as I said I might be wrong in everything about everything :) 

you should've tested it properly. and fairly. but im actually disappointed as this is a tactical thread where you're supposed to be helping people tactically, not proving peoples training theories wrong unless it concerned your tactic. 

i have never trashed your work/advice, or went to lengths to prove it wrong. When people were giving you ****, i actually defended you on here and FM Base. When i used and tested your tactics, i did it fairly, if i got good results i bragged about it on your thread. If i had poor results, i wouldn't go lengths to say your tactics is bad, because truth is, then i'm probably doing it wrong.

and people asking TFF about the training guide, they should ask me.  

Now I was a little confused. I understood the concept of additional focus and makes sense: only use it if it is really a weakness of the player as it can diminish the others. However, what is the use of double intensity if the risk of injury increases? Can RDF and TTF speak their perceptions?

Just now, RDF Tactics said:

you should've tested it properly. and fairly. but im actually disappointed as this is a tactical thread where you're supposed to be helping people tactically, not proving peoples training theories wrong unless it concerned your tactic. 

i have never trashed your work/advice, or went to lengths to prove it wrong. When people were giving you ****, i actually defended you on here and FM Base. When i used and tested your tactics, i did it fairly, if i got good results i bragged about it on your thread. If i had poor results, i wouldn't go lengths to say your tactics is bad, because truth is, then i'm probably doing it wrong.

and people asking TFF about the training guide, they should ask me.  

Mate, I've added the text below above the post :)

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

First of all, everything that I wrote below might be wrong and it's just my knowledge and experience about the training and you should try what RDF Tactics suggests about the training and make your own mind about it because he's getting a very good results with it 

5 minutes ago, eddiegeografia said:

Now I was a little confused. I understood the concept of additional focus and makes sense: only use it if it is really a weakness of the player as it can diminish the others. However, what is the use of double intensity if the risk of injury increases? Can RDF and TTF speak their perceptions?

hardly any risk..people should read the advice good. i had less injuries than my expected injuries. Same was at Bournemouth, and at UTD

you need to manage your players...if they are tired, you they've played 3 times in one week, maybe leave them out of your squad for the next match. so many ways this can be handled.

20200419190511_1.thumb.jpg.6baa91f09aff8678632aea4455a3a6de.jpg

19 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

as we know, in game, CA and PA can also change. so using the editor is irrelevant at this stage..if editor says my player has a PA of 130, depending on whats happening in game, that can be increased? or is that a myth.

Mate, PA(Potential Ability) never changes it's a constant when you start a new save some players have random PA at the begging of the game so they start in a PA range, for example, 100PA-130PA but once they get their PA at the begging of the game it stay the same all the time

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I've added the text below above the post :)

the fact the post is there in the first place is enough for me mate. If someone asked you if it works, i'm sorry, you could've easily said it didn't work for me. Thats all. Its not cool. i've literally spent 2 nights, gathering as much info, screenshots and everything to make it transparent enough for people. you've spent such little precious time on proving it wrong. which then questions what were your intentions in the first place? Because something clearly works, as many people are doing it now, with success. In fact, you are literally the ONLY person saying it doesn't work....you didn't even say it didn't work, you said it doesn't.

like i said, you are entitled to your opinions and research but this feels like it was done out of bad intentions. thats what it feels like. Mutual respect. i respected you (even through what happened) as i've been using your tactics for years now. i would never, specially on my own thread, crap on your work. Its just respect man.

13 minutes ago, andre62 said:

hey @Totalfootballfan the combo predator v4 and raptor v4 still work for the 20.4.1 patch?

Hey mate,

Everything what I think about the tactics for 20.4.1 patch can be found at the top of the OP :)

Predator V4 and Raptor V4 were sent to the archive long time ago 

2 minutes ago, andre62 said:

hey @RDF Tactics the tweaks you made of tff tactics still work for 20.4.1 patch?

i haven't tested but they should perform good enough

Posted (edited)

Hey @Totalfootballfan have you ever tested a tactics with strikerless or 3 DC for 20.4.1 patch?

I love your old DEMOLISHER!

Edited by alevr77

7 minutes ago, alevr77 said:

Hey @Totalfootballfan have you ever tested a tactics with strikerless or 3 DC for 20.4.1 patch?

I love your old DEMOLISHER!

Hey mate,

Yes, I've tried them and found nothing special about it

Hi TFF, I have a question about 2 midfields: if they have same attributes, the only difference is player 1 has better tackling marking and positioning, how will you put these two players in dlp support and cm attack

5 minutes ago, topyoyo said:

Hi TFF, I have a question about 2 midfields: if they have same attributes, the only difference is player 1 has better tackling marking and positioning, how will you put these two players in dlp support and cm attack

Hi,

If you are talking about Cerber V4 tactic then I'd say the DM position is supposed to contribute slightly more to the defense than the MCL position so I would play the one with better defensive attribute at the DM position

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

If you are talking about Cerber V4 tactic then I'd say the DM position is supposed to contribute slightly more to the defense than the MCL position so I would play the one with better defensive attribute at the DM position

Thank you, because I always find player based on highlighted attributes, those three defensive attributes are not included. :)

3 minutes ago, topyoyo said:

Thank you, because I always find player based on highlighted attributes, those three defensive attributes are not included. :)

The highlighted attributes for the roles are a very general guide, the same as the default tactics that are present in the game, no need to think that you'll get the best result if you follow it strictly

I'm with Athetic Bilbao in 2024. The Fight v2 tactic is still inconsistent. He plays spectacular games (5-0 at Atlético de Madrid), but at the same time draws zero to zero other very easy games. What is most frustrating is the time of the match passing very fast, without "key moments". Against the big ones (Barcelona and Real Madrid) I lose out easily. The tactical familiarity is already 100%, only positions that are not. Are there any tips / suggestions? Should I wait any longer to engage?

4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, PA(Potential Ability) never changes it's a constant when you start a new save some players have random PA at the begging of the game so they start in a PA range, for example, 100PA-130PA but once they get their PA at the begging of the game it stay the same all the time

This isnt true, I had a regen was 170 PA a season after he was 191 PA in very very rare occasions it can change 

1 minute ago, jonnysnipe said:

This isnt true, I had a regen was 170 PA a season after he was 191 PA in very very rare occasions it can change 

but it doesn't even matter. The point in the training guide isn't to increase players PA. It's to develop them and get rapid results. would you rather reach his potential sooner or later? lol

1 hour ago, jonnysnipe said:

Mate, you'd better report it as a bug with a game save attached because the PA isn't supposed to change... that's for sure

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, you'd better report as a bug with a game save attached because the PA isn't supposed to change... that's for sure

Dont want to report it im enjoying my 191 pa RB 

1 minute ago, jonnysnipe said:

Dont want to report it im enjoying my 191 pa RB 

Be responsible, mate! :) No one will take away your 191 PA RB from you but you can help to improve the game ;)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Be responsible, mate! :) No one will take away your 191 PA RB from you but you can help to improve the game ;)

He is definitely right, please report it, it would make the game better for erveryone

Isn't game time a major factor in a players CA? I could put a wonderkid player on RDF's training or normal training but if he doesn't get game time he's not gonna improve at all or is CA always rising and gametime tells whether the stat allocation will increase?

31 minutes ago, StussyOriginal said:

Isn't game time a major factor in a players CA? I could put a wonderkid player on RDF's training or normal training but if he doesn't get game time he's not gonna improve at all or is CA always rising and gametime tells whether the stat allocation will increase?

There are many factors that affects a player's development rate:

- the difference between CA and PA, for example, a player with 100 CA / 200 PA will be developing much faster a players with 190 CA / 200 PA 

- a player's Age, for example, under 24 age player get an increased development rate and above 28 age the development rate is almost none exists

- a player's hidden attributes such as Profesional and Ambition, the higher these attributes, the higher the development rate

- the amount of competitive matches he participate during a season, the level of these competitive matches, the rating he gets in these matches

and some other factors

The inconsistency made me evaluate a message from the tactical system: the areas in major issues. Mainly linked to DM. I made an adjustment for DMR and got an improvement in some games. However, I believe that  @Totalfootballfan TTF has already done a statistical analysis to see if this is effective, or depends on specific weaknesses of players and teams. Can you tell? :)

Captura de Tela (41).png

Captura de Tela (42).png

17 minutes ago, eddiegeografia said:

The inconsistency made me evaluate a message from the tactical system: the areas in major issues. Mainly linked to DM. I made an adjustment for DMR and got an improvement in some games. However, I believe that  @Totalfootballfan TTF has already done a statistical analysis to see if this is effective, or depends on specific weaknesses of players and teams. Can you tell? :)

Hi mate,

Unfortunately, I can't understand any of what you are saying but if you want to get a help from me with your save then you need to send me your save at the end of the season. You can upload it there - https://www.zippyshare.com/ and send me a download link in a private message

5 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Just lost my first league game in 74 games after keeping clean sheets in 70% of my games too, gutted :(

Mate, if you were unbeaten in 74 games then probably, your team consists of mutant regens :D

3 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

Unfortunately, I can't understand any of what you are saying but if you want to get a help from me with your save then you need to send me your save at the end of the season. You can upload it there - https://www.zippyshare.com/ and send me a download link in a private message

What he meant was he moved the DLP a bit to the right and saw some improvements. What your say about this?