Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, I.D.E.A said:

I've try different tactics but I come back to Annihilator V1... just the best for me! 

@TFF are you working on something new? :)

Annihilator v1 is a fantastic tactic, but the problem with it was that I would get completely destroyed when playing away in the champions league KO stages as it's 'open in the middle'....I switched to Raptor v4 (narrow in possession) and I'm smashing it !!

Edited by Amnesia92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DDDDaaa said:

Thanks a lot !

Just to confirm my understanding:

The 2 Central Midfielders are more creators than defensive minded ?

The 2 strikers do not rely on pace so should i aim at tanks ?

the two central midfielders one is a central midfielder that needs to be a playmaker and the other one is a DLP who needs to be good at marking and good defensive stats

The strikers need good pace and acceleration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

the two central midfielders one is a central midfielder that needs to be a playmaker and the other one is a DLP who needs to be good at marking and good defensive stats

The strikers need good pace and acceleration.

for RAPTOR V4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

yes

 

Hellas-fm2020.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
where is the link of the raptor v4? I can't find it ... thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone played with Raptor V4 for more than 2 seasons straight ?
I am always wondering if a tactic can last without tweaking it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DDDDaaa said:

has anyone played with Raptor V4 for more than 2 seasons straight ?
I am always wondering if a tactic can last without tweaking it 

yeah i'm on my 11th season but i use a tweak

Edited by delaneytomlinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

narrow in possession, left foot on right wing, right foot on left wing.

I do the same and it works a treat!

I'm 52 games unbeaten in the league :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

narrow in possession, left foot on right wing, right foot on left wing.

And thats it you have not tweaked anything else since day 1 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amazing !! I'll give it a shot.

Last question ^^ Should the strikers be tall or is it unnecessary ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

yeah

The left foot on the right wing and right foot on left wing is unstoppable, I score for fun. I think I've scored 50 odd goals in 17 matches.

Thanks for the tweak @delaneytomlinson

Edited by Amnesia92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amnesia92 said:

The left foot on the right wing and right foot on left wing is unstoppable, I score for fun. I think I've scored 50 odd goals in 17 matches 

yeah iv'e scored 54 goals in 16 league games this season so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DDDDaaa said:

amazing !! I'll give it a shot.

Last question ^^ Should the strikers be tall or is it unnecessary ?

not necessary really just need to be fast with good finishing, off the ball, first touch and technique with decent mental stats too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the info ! Ill keep you guys posted on how I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Amnesia92 said:

I do the same and it works a treat!

I'm 52 games unbeaten in the league :)

 

I'm 63 games unbeaten my aim is 100 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the defence do you concede a lot, or do you average CB's do the job ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDDDaaa said:

What about the defence do you concede a lot, or do you average CB's do the job ?

Season 1: 27 goals in 38 games

season 2: 30 in 38 games

season 3: 23 in 38 games

season 4: 18 in 38 games

season 5: 24 in 38 games

season 6: 17 in 38 games

season 7: 21 in 38 games

season 8: 16 in 38 games

season 9: 27 in 38 games

season 10: 16 in 38 games

 

Overall my defence has been strong but you need good players in every position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

narrow in possession, left foot on right wing, right foot on left wing.

play in the middle with inverted wings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, delaneytomlinson said:

yeah inverted wingers.

Thank you mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Season 1: 27 goals in 38 games

season 2: 30 in 38 games

season 3: 23 in 38 games

season 4: 18 in 38 games

season 5: 24 in 38 games

season 6: 17 in 38 games

season 7: 21 in 38 games

season 8: 16 in 38 games

season 9: 27 in 38 games

season 10: 16 in 38 games

 

Overall my defence has been strong but you need good players in every position.

Those are outstanding stats, do you think this tactic would work in the English Premier League ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DDDDaaa said:

Those are outstanding stats, do you think this tactic would work in the English Premier League ?

yes it will work in any league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

yeah inverted wingers.

Wait when I downloaded the tactic, my wide players are wingers, is their role supposed to be inverted wingers instead ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDDDaaa said:

Wait when I downloaded the tactic, my wide players are wingers, is their role supposed to be inverted wingers instead ?

no by inverted i mean opposite foot on opposite wing, in the tactic it's supposed to be WM = Wide Midfielder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant help to question something.

If Raptor V4 is so great, how come TFF does not put it forward anymore ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DDDDaaa said:

I cant help to question something.

If Raptor V4 is so great, how come TFF does not put it forward anymore ?

i have no idea why don't you @ him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DDDDaaa said:

I cant help to question something.

If Raptor V4 is so great, how come TFF does not put it forward anymore ?

@Totalfootballfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

First of all, I guess you made a typo and you meant "MCL" instead "ML" 

The attributes of the players you mentioned have changed greatly compared with the 1st season so I can't say anything without seeing their attributes in your save

 

Hi mate,

I'm glad to hear that the tactic works good for you.

I always testing something but so far I haven't found anything better than Cerber V4, Annihilator V1 or Fighter V2

 

Hi TFF, sorry for the typo, here are the attributes for the mentioned players. Also I have a regen called Schwarz, please advice.

2020-04-19 (1).png

2020-04-19 (2).png

2020-04-19 (3).png

2020-04-19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan

if you are winning and it requires protecting the lead then I suggest removing AMC position and moving MCL position to the MC position

if you are losing and it requires scoring goals then I suggest removing MCL position and moving DM position to MC position

but if the result is tied and you have a red card, what should you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
hace 9 horas, delaneytomlinson dijo:

no by inverted i mean opposite foot on opposite wing, in the tactic it's supposed to be WM = Wide Midfielder

Hi mate, In Raptor v4 do you follow TFF recommended attributes for every position? i see you difference between the DLP and the MC although they are both MC... 

Edited by sergiolagartija

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

hello what is a best tactic ? (FM20) ANNIHILATOR V1 by TFF ?

Raptor v4 tactic (narrow in possession).

Cerber v4 tactic 

 

Best two in my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JBruce20 said:

Hi TFF, sorry for the typo, here are the attributes for the mentioned players. Also I have a regen called Schwarz, please advice.

Here's how I would rank them for the DM position:

1) Guendouzi

2) Arne Maier

3)  Schwarz

4) Moriba (his work rate is to low for the DM position)

 

Here's how I would rank them for the MCL position:

1) Arne Maier

2) Guendouzi

3) Moriba (his work rate is to low for the MCL position)

 

10 hours ago, DDDDaaa said:

I cant help to question something.

If Raptor V4 is so great, how come TFF does not put it forward anymore ?

Raptor V4 is a good tactic and there are many other good tactics that also, have been put into the archive because the main purpose of this thread to point out the most efficient approach to play and I leave only such tactics that are unique in some area, for example, it could be the most effective tactic or it could the most defensive tactic or it could have the best balance between plug & play and efficiency and so on.

Btw, the Raptor V4 tactic still can be founded and downloaded from the OP(it's under a spoiler at the bottom of the OP).

 

3 hours ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfan

if you are winning and it requires protecting the lead then I suggest removing AMC position and moving MCL position to the MC position

if you are losing and it requires scoring goals then I suggest removing MCL position and moving DM position to MC position

but if the result is tied and you have a red card, what should you do?

if the score is draw then it's up to you to decide whether you want to play attacking or defensive

 

1 hour ago, ilyes92300 said:

hello what is a best tactic ? (FM20) ANNIHILATOR V1 by TFF ?

Hi mate,

All info can be found at the top of the OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Voici comment je les classerais pour le poste de DM:

1) Guendouzi

2) Arne Maier

3) Schwarz

4) Moriba (son rythme de travail est trop bas pour le poste de DM)

 

Voici comment je les classerais pour le poste MCL:

1) Arne Maier

2) Guendouzi

3) Moriba (son taux de travail est trop bas pour le poste MCL)

 

Raptor V4 est une bonne tactique et il existe de nombreuses autres bonnes tactiques qui ont également été mises dans les archives car le but principal est de souligner l'approche la plus efficace pour jouer et je ne laisse que des tactiques uniques dans certains domaines, par exemple , il peut s'agir de la tactique la plus efficace ou de la tactique la plus défensive ou du meilleur équilibre entre plug & play et efficacité, etc.

De plus, la tactique Raptor V4 peut toujours être fondée et téléchargée à partir de l'OP (elle est sous un spoiler au bas de l'OP).

 

si le score est nul, c'est à vous de décider si vous voulez jouer à l'attaque ou à la défensive

 

Salut mon pote,

Toutes les informations peuvent être trouvées en haut de l'OP

yes but what is a better tactic ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

yes but what is a better tactic ?

mate, as I said that info can be found at the top of the OP, it explains how to use the tactics and which of them I find the most effective at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ignore me, found it.

 

 

Edited by Piav86
edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Why are people trying to suggest ways to change the tactics of TFF who has put a lot of time and testing the tactics.   Seems very confusing to me why anyone thinks this is acceptable, if it was put forward to TFF as something to test then fine, but blatantly seems like its an attempt to undermine the ownership of the thread. 

Ill be sticking to TFF's recommendation, if he says that the tactic is more efficient with left foot strong on left wing then that's what I will trust.  Apologies for the rant but felt it needed to be said.

Edited by kinghenrik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kinghenrik said:

Why are people trying to suggest ways to change the tactics of TFF who has put a lot of time and testing the tactics.   Seems very confusing to me why anyone thinks this is acceptable, if it was put forward to TFF as something to test then fine, but blatantly seems like its an attempt to undermine the ownership of the thread. 

Ill be sticking to TFF's recommendation, if he says that the tactic is more efficient with left foot strong on left wing then that's what I will trust.  Apologies for the rant but felt it needed to be said.

 

Behave, people can tweak and do what they want to tactics in their own saves, if it suits their teams better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kinghenrik said:

Why are people trying to suggest ways to change the tactics of TFF who has put a lot of time and testing the tactics.   Seems very confusing to me why anyone thinks this is acceptable, if it was put forward to TFF as something to test then fine, but blatantly seems like its an attempt to undermine the ownership of the thread. 

Ill be sticking to TFF's recommendation, if he says that the tactic is more efficient with left foot strong on left wing then that's what I will trust.  Apologies for the rant but felt it needed to be said.

 

Mate, I would not be so categorical :)

There are many good tactics that offer a high efficiency level, furthermore, you can build such strong team that it'll become possible to win everything even with the default tactics

It's just some people like 4-4-2 formation and some people like 5-3-2 formation and they show that it's possible to win everything with these formations even it might be that these formations aren't the most effective formation in FM20

They just like how it looks and how it plays and they try to support and promote it and I find it's a quite normal thing, honestly, I don't see it like an attempt to undermine the ownership of the thread or something like that :)

At the end it's up to you to decide what tactic to use and if there are million people saying that some tactic works for them but it doesn't work for you or you don't like how it looks and how it plays then you just won't use it anyway  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, smithy20 said:

 

Behave, people can tweak and do what they want to tactics in their own saves, if it suits their teams better.

Of course they can...  Point was obviously missed so definitely not getting into any back and forth on it.  I disagree that others are promoting changes and improvements to someone's tactic thread, end of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CERBER v4 AMR

 

 

Screenshot_170.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started from the French 8th Division, I always use the Cerber V4 but I don't know if it is mine or not 

 

But  is it possible that the tactic will be less effective if you do more than 2-3 years with it ?  Thank You @Totalfootballfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...