Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Konglarsen123 said:

TFF one more question. Would you play with Firmino as AF and Dybala as SS or reverse? 

I would play Dybala as AF and Firmino as SS because Dybala is a bit faster and he's got better Finishing and he's got "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot so the STC position is more important than the AMCR position so you always want to have the best player at the STC position

Btw, they both have got "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM which is a negative PPM for the STC and the AMCR position in the Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 tactics so I suggest try to unteach them this PPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I would play Dybala as AF and Firmino as SS because Dybala is a bit faster and he's got better Finishing and he's got "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot so the STC position is more important than the AMCR position so you always want to have the best player at the STC position

Btw, they both have got "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM which is a negative PPM for the STC and the AMCR position in the Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 tactics so I suggest try to unteach them this PPM

Thanks for both the original advice and the "bonus" advice ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fighter V2

Olympique de Marseille, predicted 4th, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

 

om-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.3577a1cbd8831ae9b812b553c2968763.png

 

om-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.970a14b0cc3fec2e8562e043881f407f.png

 

om-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.d9e6d8a2eb405d48ff366e1ebc149b45.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

********

 

AML and AMR versions of Cerber tactic have been added to the OP

 

You can use the AML version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the ML position

You can use the AMR version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the MR position

 

cerber-aml-V4.thumb.png.00727966ba006a51fef1dae9f2bda699.png cerber-amr-V4.thumb.png.bcfb957e1257ecc0d479772563e4a9f7.png

 

 

********

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 dakika önce, Totalfootballfan said:

********

 

AML and AMR versions of Cerber tactic have been added to the OP

 

You can use the AML version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the ML position

You can use the AMR version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the MR position

 

cerber-aml-V4.thumb.png.00727966ba006a51fef1dae9f2bda699.png cerber-amr-V4.thumb.png.bcfb957e1257ecc0d479772563e4a9f7.png

 

 

********

 

But the original cerber tactic is more effective than these am i right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ClairvoyanT said:

But the original cerber tactic is more effective than these am i right?

Yes, the original is more effective, the AML and AMR versions are less effective but they are just in case if you don't have players for the ML position or the MR position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tff if we have a guy to salah what it is better? train the man to the ml/mr position or sell it and buy one who hast at least acomplished for the ml/mr position! i do believe that doing that we will be usiing some potential ability points right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

tff if we have a guy to salah what it is better? train the man to the ml/mr position or sell it and buy one who hast at least acomplished for the ml/mr position! i do believe that doing that we will be usiing some potential ability points right? 

if you have someone like Salah then you can play him at the AML position and while playing him at the AML position you can train him to play the ML position so when he'll get at least "Competent" rating for the ML position you can start play him at the ML position

P.S. I'm not sure if something like that possible in FM Touch version but that's possible in the full version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/04/2020 at 18:07, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

I've been saying that many times already if you want to get help from me regard your save then you need to send me your save after you finish the season and only in this case I can help 

Annihalator just didn't work for me.

Changed to Fighter V2 and its been an absolute revelation, cant stop winning - great tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

Annihalator just didn't work for me.

Changed to Fighter V2 and its been an absolute revelation, cant stop winning - great tactic.

I'm glad to hear that Fighter V2 works good for you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey TFF can you suggest any PPMs for any of the positions that would help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jonnysnipe said:

Hey TFF can you suggest any PPMs for any of the positions that would help? 

Hi,

I can only suggest avoiding having "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM for the STC/AMCL/MCR/ML/MR/AML/AMR positions and if someone of your player at these positions has the PPM then I suggest trying to unlearn him the PPM… I don't find there's something else important other than that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Totalfootballfan

Have you won the Euro's or World Cup yet? I'm manager of Italy and I find it hard to create familiarity with the formation/ player roles because international duty is not full time.

Edited by delaneytomlinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Have you won the Euro's or World Cup yet? I'm manager of Italy and I find it hard to create familiarity with the formation/ player roles because international duty is not full time.

Nope and I can say that I haven't tried yet :) to be fair I'm not a big fan of managing a national team thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Nope and I can say that I haven't tried yet :) to be fair I'm not a big fan of managing a national team thing

I just won the Euro's conceded 1 goal all tournament, quadruple with Euro's = my best season so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi @Totalfootballfan

Just wanna say I loved your tactics.

I have been using Annihilator tactic, but after 2 seasons, I dont feel it work great anymore. Thats why I want to try change to Cerber v4.

However, would it possible to change the MCR position into MCL, and also AMCL into AMCR? It's like mirroring the tactic. Will it work?

Thanks

Edited by D-Sky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 2 using Annihilator. Made the treble again in Spain, knocked out in CL quarters after a weird match with not a single key highlight until extra time when of course I conceded from a set piece. :seagull:

league.jpg

42g.jpg

team.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Sergio Gomez after 2 or 3 seasons a (good/possible) solution for the CM position?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan  Hey mate,

What are important attributes for physio and head physio ?

How many physio, we need to have ?

 

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerber V4 really didn't work that well for me. Conceded a lot more and scored a lot less. Almost always even games, even against bad opponents. Went back to Annihilator and 8 wins in a row with 3-4+ average goal wins, including 4-0 against Real Madrid's superteam.

I find it so important to score early goals, touchline shouts works much better and the other team's morale drops. So I like Annihilator much better, its more offensive, but I also have the best defensive record with that. Not conceding goals at all.

And for me it's a more sexy formation, I love to use two attacking midfielders behind a striker. Especially with top teams and good players, I'll always go for Annihilator. Personally I don't see how any tactic can top it. I'm winning for fun. :lock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI! I’m gonna start a save as real valladolid how would you line them up and what tactic ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, D-Sky said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan

However, would it possible to change the MCR position into MCL, and also AMCL into AMCR? It's like mirroring the tactic. Will it work?

Thanks

Hi,

Why do you want to mirror it?

 

3 hours ago, tzahy said:

@Totalfootballfan hey mate, who do you take of in case of a red card? thank mate

Hey mate,

I suggest removing the AMC position and if you want to stay attacking after that then move the DM position to the MCR position and if you want to stay after that then move MCL position to the MC position

 

1 hour ago, kidmiz said:

@Totalfootballfan  Hey mate,

What are important attributes for physio and head physio ?

How many physio, we need to have ?

 

Many thanks

I find that 2-3 physio is enough, Physiotherapy is the attribute to look for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi @Totalfootballfan what tactic and lineup would you recommend for Chelsea? I don't quite have the players to play wing back positions so would it affect the tactics if i pushed them back from WB to Full back support role?

Edited by EHaZard10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 11:06, Totalfootballfan said:

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-30 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy but you need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should check and see what attributes are missing and by how much amount:

@Totalfootballfan Can you give us more details about important attributes that shouldn't be missed by much and how much they might be missed for every position ?

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

Why do you want to mirror it?

 

 

It is because my best AMC is Phil Foden who is a lefty, and my best MC is right footed.

Would it be work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, D-Sky said:

It is because my best AMC is Phil Foden who is a lefty, and my best MC is right footed.

Would it be work?

Both AMC I have are lefties and both CM are right footed and I'm smashing everyone. Don't think it matters to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, catoV said:

Cerber V4 really didn't work that well for me. Conceded a lot more and scored a lot less. Almost always even games, even against bad opponents.

Oddly I'm the opposite. Switched to Cerber V4 and have won 14 in a row, conceded none and scored 55.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, D-Sky said:

It is because my best AMC is Phil Foden who is a lefty, and my best MC is right footed.

Would it be work?

I'd say for the AMCR and MCL positions preferred foot isn't that important so I would not bother with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ramjiA said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan what tactic and lineup would you recommend for Chelsea? I don't quite have the players to play wing back positions so would it affect the tactics if i pushed them back from WB to Full back support role?

 

Hi,

Here's my sim test with Chelsea

 

On 01/04/2020 at 00:52, Totalfootballfan said:

Cerber V4

Chelsea, predicted 3rd, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

 

chelsea-cerber-v4-1.thumb.png.5fdefc33bc2bd28e4426e4c601ac9184.png

 

chelsea-cerber-v4-2.thumb.png.e58ae0030765b885600313a6a866ae20.png

 

chelsea-cerber-v4-3.thumb.png.d370af75fd0de73dcadaa0d3e943c98d.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidmiz said:

@Totalfootballfan Can you give us more details about important attributes that shouldn't be missed by much and how much they might be missed for every position ?

 

Thank you

Mate, recently in this thread we had a huge discussion about the attributes, filters and so on... I suggest searching for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StewG said:

Both AMC I have are lefties and both CM are right footed and I'm smashing everyone. Don't think it matters to be honest.

 

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd say for the AMCR and MCL positions preferred foot isn't that important so I would not bother with it

 

Noted!! Thanks for the input. Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

I would lineup Lazio this way:

 

lazio-lineup.thumb.png.6099000f00247ce3c83db37d3679994c.png

Thank you @Totalfootballfan are there any improvements you would recommend to help topple juventus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Thank you @Totalfootballfan are there any improvements you would recommend to help topple juventus 

When I play in Seria A I always see that Juve greatly underachieves because it uses a low effective formation narrow 4-1-3-1 so I'd say Juve isn't such threat as Livepool / Man City in EPL or Barca / M. Real in La Liga

In theory you should want improving your team until every your players is 200CA and even with 200CA there's a chance to lose in some match, I don't see there are some very weak position in Lazio team so you can just start improving from the weakest positions and I find STC/ML/MR/AMCR are the most important position in the tactic  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

When I play in Seria A I always see that Juve greatly underachieves because it uses a low effective formation narrow 4-1-3-1 so I'd say Juve isn't such threat as Livepool / Man City in EPL or Barca / M. Real in La Liga

In theory you should want improving your team until every your players is 200CA and even with 200CA there's a chance to lose in some match, I don't see there are some very weak position in Lazio team so you can just start improving from the weakest positions and I find STC/ML/MR/AMCR are the most important position in the tactic  

Ok thanks again be interesting to see what sort of budget I get but if I have a good season could turn a few players round 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi TFF, there is a trouble hope you could help. I am using your tactics with a well built team (CA170+). For 1st and 2nd season, it is very effective, my striker Haaland could get 50+ goal, even I had a all cups unbeaten season, however, in 3rd or 4th season, seems AI learnt how to beat the tactic, Haaland only 20 goals one season, lose all the penalty shootout in CL and DFB Pokal. What do you suggest? do I need to change a tactic for every two season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, JBruce20 said:

hi TFF, there is a trouble hope you could help. I am using your tactics with a well built team (CA170+). For 1st and 2nd season, it is very effective, my striker Haaland could get 50+ goal, even I had a all cups unbeaten season, however, in 3rd or 4th season, seems AI learnt how to beat the tactic, Haaland only 20 goals one season, lose all the penalty shootout in CL and DFB Pokal. What do you suggest? do I need to change a tactic for every two season?

after all that titles and reputation gain is normal that teams start playing a lot more defensive against you! but even with the favourite status there is no best tatic! you should always stick with it! bad phases always come no matter the tatic! no tatic will give you a 100% win rate! penalty shootout has nothing to do with the tactic! you just had bad luck ! 

 

AI doesnt learn to beat anyone! they just play defensive on counter! 

Edited by Jonas91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JBruce20 said:

hi TFF, there is a trouble hope you could help. I am using your tactics with a well built team (CA170+). For 1st and 2nd season, it is very effective, my striker Haaland could get 50+ goal, even I had a all cups unbeaten season, however, in 3rd or 4th season, seems AI learnt how to beat the tactic, Haaland only 20 goals one season, lose all the penalty shootout in CL and DFB Pokal. What do you suggest? do I need to change a tactic for every two season?

Hi mate,

There's no such thing as "AI learnt how to beat the tactic" if you replay 10 times the same season using the same tactic and the same team then you'll find out that the result might varies about 25% which means that your best result in the season might be as high as 100pts and in your worst result in the season might be as low 75pts

Also, when you win or lose matches your team reputation changes and your reputation determine how the AI teams play against you so some tactic might work well with a low rep team but might work poorly with high reputation team and vice versa

39 minutes ago, JBruce20 said:

lose all the penalty shootout in CL and DFB Pokal.

Even Messi can miss a penalty in FM20 and there's nothing unusually in losing penalty shootout few times in row... it's just bad luck and there's no limit how unlucky you can be in FM :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rasmus12 said:

Hey @totalfootball

could you show me the best line up for Leeds? :D Thanks. 

 

Hey mate,

There's been too many "the best line up request" recently :) and in relation to this I want to say that you can keep asking for it but I can't promise that I'll be answering all requests so no hard feeling if you don't get answered because I'll be doing only when I had free time for it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

There's been too many "the best line up request" recently :) and in relation to this I want to say that you can keep asking for it but I can't promise that I'll be answering all requests so no hard feeling if you don't get answered because I'll be doing only when I had free time for it ;)


That's all right, too many ask, you also need some free time :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

it's just bad luck and there's no limit how unlucky you can be in FM :)

You couldn't be more  right on that one!  :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Best and quickest way to get those green lines between players 

play them together the more you can! thats the only way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...