Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

playing in welsh league  got promoted to top division using cerber v3.

next season came 2nd to the dominant TNS and qualified for Europe.

Strengthened significantly and I hoped to close the gap on TNS using Annihalator.

Am struggling in 8th place out of 12.

Have tried Cerber V4 & Annihalator but nothing working.

Getting really frustrated now.

Stick with Anihaltor and give your new players time to gel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StewG said:

Stick with Anihaltor and give your new players time to gel.

ok will give it a bit longer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tzahy said:

hey mate very nice results , could you please post your first 11?

I think these kind of results are possible with tff`s tactics if you have v good players, here the stats are from third season and m sure he must have v good players, thats why the team is scoring a lot of goals.

I find that annhilator is a v good tactic, but you dont score a lot if you dont have v good players.

I am currently searching for a high scoring tactic to plug in with annhilator. For cups ill go for annhilator and to score loads of goals against weaker team ill go for a high scoring tactic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, catoV said:

Still not conceding goals with Annihilator. Simply amazing :lol:

 

kkkkkkkkk.png

kkkkkkk2.png

I think these kind of results are possible with tff`s tactics if you have v good players, here the stats are from third season and m sure he must have v good players, thats why the team is scoring a lot of goals.

I find that annhilator is a v good tactic, but you dont score a lot if you dont have v good players.

I am currently searching for a high scoring tactic to plug in with annhilator. For cups ill go for annhilator and to score loads of goals against weaker team ill go for a high scoring tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zz said:

I think these kind of results are possible with tff`s tactics if you have v good players, here the stats are from third season and m sure he must have v good players, thats why the team is scoring a lot of goals.

I find that annhilator is a v good tactic, but you dont score a lot if you dont have v good players.

I am currently searching for a high scoring tactic to plug in with annhilator. For cups ill go for annhilator and to score loads of goals against weaker team ill go for a high scoring tactic.

 

TFF is there something in this ?

Like I said playing in welsh league came 2nd and strengthened and am now badly struggling and have gone 8 games without a win using Anhillator.

The calibre of players in welsh league are dire so is it just a case that these tactics wont work with poor players ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

TFF is there something in this ?

Like I said playing in welsh league came 2nd and strengthened and am now badly struggling and have gone 8 games without a win using Anhillator.

The calibre of players in welsh league are dire so is it just a case that these tactics wont work with poor players ?

 

Hey mate,

I've been saying that many times already if you want to get help from me regard your save then you need to send me your save after you finish the season and only in this case I can help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you share like this for annihilator or they are same? also you can share for ml mr and dmc like these pls <3

 

amcs-cerberv3.png.b179d1ea94ee175287009b7e294d1d87.png

strikers-cerberv3.png.9b7b2b6a8154360669ebf53ac743eacf.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Magueule said:

I use Cerber tactic. Can I modify the roles players ?

If you think it'll improve the tactic then why not? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annihilator V1

Man City, predicted 1st, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

 

man-city-annihilator-v1-1.thumb.png.ceefc0316ba93176e1d5899409ca3e19.png

 

man-city-annihilator-v1-2.thumb.png.960ba6c70088a7c843c63092d8a1b967.png

 

man-city-annihilator-v1-3.thumb.png.e620036458b2cb9f470515abb3acd75b.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan Out of interest, how would you set up Everton using Annihilator? They don't appear to have any out and out wingers; Bernard, Richarlison and Iwobi are all inside forwards almost. Would it be detrimental to the tactic to have Richarlison on LW and Bernard on RW both in deep red? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TFF,

 

Which one is giving the best average possession ?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Carl0sAlbert0 said:

@Totalfootballfan Out of interest, how would you set up Everton using Annihilator? They don't appear to have any out and out wingers; Bernard, Richarlison and Iwobi are all inside forwards almost. Would it be detrimental to the tactic to have Richarlison on LW and Bernard on RW both in deep red? 

 

You should always try to fit your team into Annihilator because it's the most effective tactic and if you can't fit your team into Annihilator then the next you should try to fit your team into Cerber because it's the 2nd effective tactic and if you also can't fit your team into Cerber then you should use Fighter because you can fit any team into Fighter

 

I did a sim test with Everton using Fighter V2 you can see the result:

 

On 31/03/2020 at 21:48, Totalfootballfan said:

Fighter V2

Everton, predicted 8th, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

 

everton-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.a1fe3a52877b7c3c3511422d38d6acc3.png

 

everton-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.a9e9d30452e47a25f1cdac40de589eaa.png

 

everton-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.b3a1804bbd78989a9b9f8ed4d47d569e.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fighter V2

Liverpool, predicted 2nd, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

 

Liverpool-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.e2b338bc1b8d5e57e4a6222f98ebebbc.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.0d6168f71c03544caeeaa3a4bc4a5c4a.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.6a6448d38edbad209603c586e2093463.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 8GoUrCuFf8 said:

Hi TFF,

 

Which one is giving the best average possession ?

 

Thanks

Hi,

if you are asking about Annihilator, Cerber and Fighter tactics then they all give almost the same possession

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And what about a good counter to Annihilator? Any tips on playing against it? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lomotil said:

And what about a good counter to Annihilator? Any tips on playing against it? lol

another Annihilator but with better players :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Best lineup for Benfica with Annihlator? :)

Thanks TFF , continue your work men :onmehead:

Edited by mick1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Fighter V2

Liverpool, predicted 2nd, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

 

Liverpool-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.e2b338bc1b8d5e57e4a6222f98ebebbc.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.0d6168f71c03544caeeaa3a4bc4a5c4a.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.6a6448d38edbad209603c586e2093463.png

 

it seems the difference between the sim tests is totally on the CenterBacks! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

it seems the difference between the sim tests is totally on the CenterBacks! xD

 

I'd say it isn't only about that... at the moment I'm considering putting Annihilator to the archive and leaving only 2 tactics: Cerber and Fighter

Just requires a bit more testing to make the finial decision about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice ! will wait for the results to make a final save! i really do like figter tactic! the ability to build easily any team around it without too much adaptations are a great point in favor! :) 

keep up the good job mate ! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

********

 

 

Annihilator V1 tactic has been removed from the recommended list and put into the archive.

 

At the moment there are 2 recommended tactics: Cerber V4 and Fighter V2

 

Cerber V4 is more effective than Fighter V2

 

 

 

********

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

********

 

 

Annihilator V1 tactic has been removed from the recommended list and put into the archive.

 

At the moment there are 2 recommended tactics: Cerber V4 and Fighter V2

 

Cerber V4 is more effective than Fighter V2

 

 

 

********

hi TFF, do u suggest us use annihilator as usual or change to cerber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JBruce20 said:

hi TFF, do u suggest us use annihilator as usual or change to cerber?

are you trolling? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JBruce20 said:

hi TFF, do u suggest us use annihilator as usual or change to cerber?

Hi mate,

I find that Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 so if you want to use the most effective tactic then I suggest using Cerber V4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

I find that Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 so if you want to use the most effective tactic then I suggest using Cerber V4

Thank you TFF, I also find in my 4 season using annihilator V1 its not effective as before. now I switched to Cerber V4, won the world club cup. Hope to see the updated annihilator v2 soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I switched from Cerber V3 to V4. I won 6-0 then 6-1. Hope this keeps up 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Cerber v4 is a beast, by far the best tactic I've used at different levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

Wow thats a big shout 😱 must admit had a lot of success with the earlier Cerber tacrics so cant wait to see how this ones plays. 

 

Just one question with a CM now with Cerber what sort of attributes should we be looking for attacking/defending or an all rounder? are the filters on the OP still relevant to this new tactic? Keep up the good work your tactics along with FM are making this lockdown just about bearable.

 

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

********

 

 

Annihilator V1 tactic has been removed from the recommended list and put into the archive.

 

At the moment there are 2 recommended tactics: Cerber V4 and Fighter V2

 

Cerber V4 is more effective than Fighter V2

 

 

 

********

 

Edited by Wardie37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers mate. Also is there a way of designating a specific position to take set pieces regardless of whose selected to play there or do you have to do it manually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

Cheers mate. Also is there a way of designating a specific position to take set pieces regardless of whose selected to play there or do you have to do it manually?

 I'm afraid that setting the set pieces tacker is the only surest way to assign players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

@Wardie37 the CM should be an all rounder, he contributes greatly to the attack and the defense

A Milinkovic-savic kind of CM ? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan im trying to fit Renato Sanches from Lille into Cerber V4. He's a natural mazzella/box-to-box so would the efficiency change drastically if I were to change the Cmc-att to an box-to-box/mazzella? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

A Milinkovic-savic kind of CM ? :)

Milinkovic-Savic, Koke and Mateo Kovacic are perfect players for the MC position in Cerber V4 tactic

 

28 minutes ago, Mikker said:

@Totalfootballfan im trying to fit Renato Sanches from Lille into Cerber V4. He's a natural mazzella/box-to-box so would the efficiency change drastically if I were to change the Cmc-att to an box-to-box/mazzella? 

I would not suggested changing the role of the CM position

 

4 minutes ago, MAECK said:

 

will jude bellingham do well as MCL?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerber V4

Atletico Madrid, predicted 3rd, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

 

a-madrid-cerber-v4-1.thumb.png.2b9d2a9c9db96cd23f3e1ecdf8e78ce4.png

 

a-madrid-cerber-v4-2.thumb.png.cadc03a4fd01656b3f35822d36ee5cff.png

 

a-madrid-cerber-v4-3.thumb.png.7456c14722346b95e24e7fe0db550851.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tff are the filters updated for the cerber v4 new type of CM and for the DM? many thanks mate! not a home right now so cant check in game ! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Season 1 with Valencia. Won the league,cup and supercup, reached semi s in CL using Annihilator( switched to Overload/Shield Wall in-match acc situation). :thup:

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

 

league table.jpg

 

Edited by casualRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

tff are the filters updated for the cerber v4 new type of CM and for the DM? many thanks mate! not a home right now so cant check in game ! xD

Yes, the filters can be used with Cerber V4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi TFF

which players are the best for SS-At position in Cerber V4?

Edited by don_cablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, don_cablo said:

Hi TFF

which players are the best for SS-At position in Cerber V4?

Hi,

Do you ask for some examples? If so then De Bruyne, Griezmann, Dybala, Firmino,  Luis Suárez would prefer players for the AMCR position in Cerber V4 tactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF do you recommend only selecting Cerber and Fighter for Liverpool? I have previously experienced great succes with Annihilator, but with other teams.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Konglarsen123 said:

TFF do you recommend only selecting Cerber and Fighter for Liverpool? I have previously experienced great succes with Annihilator, but with other teams.

 

I find Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 or at least not worse that's for sure so there's no need for Annihilator V1 anymore

If you can't fit your team into Cerber V4 then I suggest going for Fighter V2, it's less effective but you can fit any team into it

it's hard to fit Liverpool into Cerber V4 because Salah and Mane can't play at the ML/MR position at all so I suggest going for Fighter V2

With such strong team as Liverpool you'll be dominating the league even with Fighter V2

You can check my sim test with Liverpool using Fighter V2 https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12353422

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 or at least not worse that's for sure so there's no need for Annihilator V1 anymore

If you can't fit your team into Cerber V4 then I suggest going for Fighter V2, it's less effective but you can fit any team into it

it's hard to fit Liverpool into Cerber V4 because Salah and Mane can't play at the ML/MR position at all so I suggest going for Fighter V2

With such strong team as Liverpool you'll be dominating the league even with Fighter V2

You can check my sim test with Liverpool using Fighter V2 https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12353422

Thanks TFF. I will give it a shot! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerber V4

Napoli, predicted 3rd, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

 

Napoli-cerber-v4-1.thumb.png.c5187e271f5e5c98fa08d862f8717e37.png

 

Napoli-cerber-v4-2.thumb.png.150262c177c305066d740769e90ef878.png

 

Napoli-cerber-v4-3.thumb.png.45301d8fbe5cc73d8a2567a195622e4a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

but even using fighter v2, do all the recommend things by tff and anyone will be able to greatly overachieve with any team! :)

Edited by Jonas91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerber V4

RB Leipzig, predicted 7th, 1st season - no transfers

 

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by FMRTE

 

rb-leipzig-cerber-v4-1.thumb.png.c5b20aa20f13efb330510f57ab3e13a4.png 

rb-leipzig-cerber-v4-2.thumb.png.bfdef5ce17f0e145a801b8bc172dd294.png

rb-leipzig-cerber-v4-3.thumb.png.ea21df40249301677af7a8f400a2985a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...