Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've had significant improvements since I look myself what players are the best in terms of key attributes for each position...
Before I relied on my assistant manager, but they value total CA and position familiarity much more than is actually needed... key/preferred attributes are not weighted enough when showing the stars for a certain role/position.

Since I'm doing this myself I'm overperforming so much more

What do you mean ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been working well for me with a few different teams. My wingbacks seem to struggle more often than not though. anyone else found this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sinbad7104 said:

Been working well for me with a few different teams. My wingbacks seem to struggle more often than not though. anyone else found this?

Hey mate,

Here's how the ratings and stats for the positions in Cerber V3 look after a sim test with Chelsea:

chelsea-stats.thumb.png.dac865b7d804521c5e4d7de12df82137.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Scruffer23 said:

What do you mean ?? 

If you look in the tactic screen to do your team selection the assistant tends to give the most stars to the most complete player (highest CA) and just slightly takes into account the key and preferred attributes for the selected role.

  • So if you have a winger who has great pace, great dribbling, great crossing but is very bad at a bunch "unimportant" attributes your assistant will give him let's say 2 stars as a winger.
  • But another guy who is average dribbling, average pace, average crossing, but is also average in all other unimportant attributes will get 3 stars as winger from you're assistant (because for an assistant total CA & position suitability is more important than key attributes).

=> But in Cerber, the first one will perform much better than the second one

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks TFF ive gone from Vanarama South to league one in successive seasons thanks to Cerber V3 !!!

You have made it possible for me to enjoy FM again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any tactic that uses IW or IF roles? All the best formations seem to use wingers now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Is there any tactic that uses IW or IF roles? All the best formations seem to use wingers now. 

I find that Wingers are more effective than IWs and IFs on the current ME so I don't use IWs / IFs in the tactics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF, is it ok to change the individual training same as the tactic role after the players has fully developed? or it doesnt really matter. I wonder if they max out the role familiarity will increase the effectiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeavyPunch said:

TFF, is it ok to change the individual training same as the tactic role after the players has fully developed? or it doesnt really matter. I wonder if they max out the role familiarity will increase the effectiveness. 

Mate, if you are talking about the familiarity that is shown at the screenshot below then I was able to reach about 90% fluidity of it when I train the suggested roles/duties at the OP and I think you'll get about 0.5% more effectiveness if it reaches 100%... if you ask me then would not pay soo much attention to it :)

roles-fam.png.fb3534c604021991d8c8bf912dbbd3a3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if you are talking about the familiarity that is shown at the screenshot below then I was able to reach about 90% fluidity of it when I train the suggested roles/duties at the OP and I think you'll get about 0.5% more effectiveness if it reaches 100%... if you ask me then would not pay soo much attention to it :)

roles-fam.png.fb3534c604021991d8c8bf912dbbd3a3.png

Mine showing this after maxing out of training as the OP. Only half of the positions show 90% and above. I guess is normal eh.
image.thumb.png.ffe538d62a5fd8eda1ae8998f592b99e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Mine showing this after maxing out of training as the OP. Only half of the positions show 90% and above. I guess is normal eh.
 

It might be there's some issue with the skin you use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

It might be there's some issue with the skin you use

I have change back to the original skin, its still showing the same :(
But when i change the individual training as the tactic one, it shows improvement on the familiarity.

image.thumb.png.58afdc4ad4867fda451d02207fa294e4.png
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

I have change back to the original skin, its still showing the same :(
But when i change the individual training as the tactic one, it shows improvement on the familiarity.

image.thumb.png.58afdc4ad4867fda451d02207fa294e4.png
 

 

it's hard to say what the indicator means... could you check the detailed information for each player?

full-fam-lvl.thumb.png.4ecb6b59ec986b370ed22fffda3b2615.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MAECK said:

 

will you use sergio gomez as DLp?

I do, sometimes even box to box...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

it's hard to say what the indicator means... could you check the detailed information for each players?

full-fam-lvl.thumb.png.4ecb6b59ec986b370ed22fffda3b2615.png

 

I have trained the players as the OP for several seasons, but it always cant max out the position/role/duty. Some max at 50%. 
image.thumb.png.74ea7f487a74afa196ba9e3e9266ab94.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

I have trained the players as the OP for several seasons, but it always cant max out the position/role/duty. Some max at 50%. 
image.thumb.png.74ea7f487a74afa196ba9e3e9266ab94.png

I see this player are training Complete Wing-Back (Attack) but he must train Complete Wing-Back (Support) … that's why he's got only "Competent" if you change it to Complete Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Accomplished" and if you change it to  Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Fluid" but if you ask me then I thin there's 0.5 % difference between "Accomplished" and "Fluid"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I see this player are training Complete Wing-Back (Attack) but he must train Complete Wing-Back (Support) … that's why he's got only "Competent" if you change it to Complete Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Accomplished" and if you change it to  Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Fluid" but if you ask me then I thin there's 0.5 % difference between "Accomplished" and "Fluid"

he was in Complete Wing-Back (Support) all the time, i changed it to test out the difference. But ok, i guess it is not important. thank you!

Edited by HeavyPunch
Left to write

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

he was in Complete Wing-Back (Support) all the time, i changed it to test out the difference. But ok, i guess it is not important. thank you!

That's weird.. but if you have any doubts then you can use the same roles/duties for the individual training focus... honestly, I've never tested it and I can't say what difference will be if a player has Competent/Accomplished/Fluid for Position/Role/Duty but I think it's extremely small something like 1-2%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

That's weird.. but if you have any doubts then you can use the same roles/duties for the individual training focus... honestly, I've never tested it and I can't say what difference will be if a player has Competent/Accomplished/Fluid for Position/Role/Duty    

Yea its weird and it bothers me sometimes watching the bar stopped at 50% but i still follow the OP because of the attributes development. Thought of bringing that up to see if it's just me. I'm trying to changing it after they are fully developed and see the difference. Will post a screen shot and show the images of them maxing out at 90%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Yea its weird and it bothers me sometimes watching the bar stopped at 50% but i still follow the OP because of the attributes development.

If you train the same roles/duties as in the tactic instead those I suggested then there'll be minimal impact for the attributes development so you can train them if you want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i still play an onlie game with my brother but am city for 2 season now. thinking he might be good in the long run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAECK said:

 

i still play an onlie game with my brother but am city for 2 season now. thinking he might be good in the long run

As the 1st season he's only about 120CA and it's a bit low for Man City but when he reaches at least 150CA then he'll do well as BBM, DLP and even Shadow Striker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

It's frustrating! Every time, during the middle of the season (mainly December), my results drop dramatically. Does anyone know why this happens? @Totalfootballfan

Mate, let's say in December you play vs Liverpool vs Man City, vs Chelsea, vs Arsenal and vs Man Utd and in November you play vs Norwich, vs Brighton, vs Crystal Palace and vs Sheff Utd then in this case no need to be Nostradamus :) to predict that your result will be worse in December than in October because in October you face weaker team than in December. That's why in the second half of the season you might have very different result in the 1st half of the season, for example, in the 1st half of the season you might play vs stronger teams at home which gives you better chances to win them and in the 2nd half you might play vs stronger teams away which reduces your chances to win them. I don't find there's anything mystical in December :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Totalfootballfan

Have you gone to league season unbeaten yet in the top 5 leagues in Europe? Iv'e nearly done it twice but lost both times with 10 games left, it's something I want to achieve along with doing the quadruple, Super cup/league cup/league and Champions League which I have a chance to do currently.

 

Edit: Won three trophies, lost in the CL final for the third year in a row , second year in a row losing on penalties-_-

Edited by delaneytomlinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If you train the same roles/duties as in the tactic instead those I suggested then there'll be minimal impact for the attributes development so you can train them if you want 

After changing the role training same as the tactic role. they look like this. Much better to look at :lol:
image.png.3fb92de61fb82983114ea1f495a72137.pngimage.thumb.png.29571381a7336822439bbe440ab64967.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan hi tff, I playy very good this cerber tactic in the league, but in the champions league, I can't play good against big teams? 

Do you have any suggestions for this situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Have you gone to league season unbeaten yet in the top 5 leagues in Europe? Iv'e nearly done it twice but lost both times with 10 games left, it's something I want to achieve along with doing the quadruple, Super cup/league cup/league and Champions League which I have a chance to do currently.

 

Edit: Won three trophies, lost in the CL final for the third year in a row , second year in a row losing on penalties-_-

Mate, I haven't had a really long term save to build a monstrous team and achieve that yet :)

 

2 hours ago, Sezer1905 said:

@Totalfootballfan hi tff, I playy very good this cerber tactic in the league, but in the champions league, I can't play good against big teams? 

Do you have any suggestions for this situation?

Hey mate,

Let's say you play in some small European league when the best team in the league is just about 120CA and when you play in Champions League you play vs 160CA - 170CA teams, of course, in this case your result in Champions League against such teams which is much stronger than your team will worse than against teams in your league

 

1 hour ago, Simonmeds said:

How would your starting eleven with Manchester United look like?

Hi,

I would line up Man Utd this way:

mu-lineup.thumb.png.e6f5ef57eee12eda91cc34d279bceef2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweaked FIGHTER into a 4-1-2-3 and went in holiday for the 1st season with Arsenal, really good result for holiday mode (most goals scored and 3rd defence in the league) :

 

1954455819_AFC1.thumb.jpg.31721a3aa3826fb4bdc4abaa4da03364.jpg 905545725_AFC2.thumb.jpg.6052c51f1122da3b11ed7d45aa3e2a25.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I haven't had a really long term save to build a monstrous team and achieve that yet :)

 

Hey mate,

Let's say you play in some small European league when the best team in the league is just about 120CA and when you play in Champions League you play vs 160CA - 170CA teams, of course, in this case your result in Champions League against such teams which is much stronger than your team will worse than against teams in your league

 

Hi,

I would line up Man Utd this way:

mu-lineup.thumb.png.e6f5ef57eee12eda91cc34d279bceef2.png

No Maguire or Lindelof? :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

Hey mate,

Let's say you play in some small European league when the best team in the league is just about 120CA and when you play in Champions League you play vs 160CA - 170CA teams, of course, in this case your result in Champions League against such teams which is much stronger than your team will worse than against teams in your league

 

 


Well, do you have any tactical suggestions about this situation?

 

Can we resist if we follow the opposition instructions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Work TFF.

 

First season after i took over. Leicester had a average squad.

Used Cerber 3 the whole time.

 

image.thumb.png.b6ea950daa828427d21c53d7311460db.png

 

Winning PL with 85 points, is not common, but still impressive results.

 

image.thumb.png.5a6b0696b4e0fe588b9ec0b1a6360711.png

image.thumb.png.b5e2b8e28580be72890c08692d32d0c3.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kalhua said:

In which roles should I invest first?

STC / ML / MR are the most important positions for the tactics, they score the most goals and produce the most assistance in the tactics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why cerber v3 doesn't work for me at 20.4 patch. maybe annihilator v1 works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey tff,  will the training will be the same as cerber tactic? thanks mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tzahy said:

hey tff,  will the training will be the same as cerber tactic? thanks mate

Hey mate,

If you ask about Individual Focus Training then I updated it for all the tactics

 

 

 

 Bump

21 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

********

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

 

 

ANNIHILATOR V1

FM20-Annihilator-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.0a0adaf076b92395cd0c3e5c03785d2f.png

 

 

 

********

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

do you update us FILTERS or you can use it for the new tactics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...