Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, lasiaf3102 said:

Anyone having a problem with yellow cards? im gettin 4-6 cards a match on 20.4.0 update regardless of what tactic i use and keep getting fined. really annoying!

Hey mate,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "any other tactic" :) but if you any tactic from the OP then the amount of yellow cards can be really high sometimes because all position have "Hard Tackles" PI activated but that's the price you pay to get better results with the tactics if you want you can remove "Hard Tackles" PIs from every position and you'll be getter less yellow cards but your results also drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody explain why Cerber and Fury isn't working as for many other users? I am currently playing with Dortmund (which I think have the perfect squad for both tactics) but every game I have 50 shot, and 30 on goal, but i cant score? Haaling hasn't scored yet, and every goal i score is from corners and Hummels is my topscorer... 

 

I have only played 10 games in the league, but i struggle with winning. Most of the games ends 1-1 og a 2-1 victory, struggling away from home. Has anybody faced the same experience with these tactics? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "any other tactic" :) but if you any tactic from the OP then the amount of yellow cards can be really high sometimes because all position have "Hard Tackles" PI activated but that's the price you pay to get better results with the tactics if you want you can remove "Hard Tackles" PIs from every position and you'll be getter less yellow cards but your results also drop

Ah ok. I was referring to TFF tactics from this thread. if that's the price you pay for getting good results then fair enough, my results have definitely been good! was just getting annoyed with the number of cards i was getting. 

Thanks for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Konglarsen123 said:

Can anybody explain why Cerber and Fury isn't working as for many other users? I am currently playing with Dortmund (which I think have the perfect squad for both tactics) but every game I have 50 shot, and 30 on goal, but i cant score? Haaling hasn't scored yet, and every goal i score is from corners and Hummels is my topscorer... 

 

I have only played 10 games in the league, but i struggle with winning. Most of the games ends 1-1 og a 2-1 victory, struggling away from home. Has anybody faced the same experience with these tactics? :)

Hey mate,

If you aren't happy with the results you getting then provide me with your game save at the end of the season and I'll help you

Without seeing your save I can't take your words seriously and consider them as trolling... I hope you understand my position :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lasiaf3102 said:

Ah ok. I was referring to TFF tactics from this thread. if that's the price you pay for getting good results then fair enough, my results have definitely been good! was just getting annoyed with the number of cards i was getting. 

Thanks for the reply!

No problem at all, mate.

Also, I suggest being very careful with yellow cards and manage "Hard Tackles" accordingly so if you see than some of your players get booked during a match then you should remove "Hard Tackle" PI from this player immediately otherwise there's a high risk of him getting 2nd yellow / Red card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

40378282c8450e31565d9a8c1746998a.png

 

2 season Borussia Dortmund, it's awesome! 0 transfers except 1 left defender because my defender left the club.

In first season won bundesliga, german supercup and german cup, busted in semi final with chelsea after 5 injuries.. Incredible results , Ty TFF! :)

Edited by dywan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dywan said:

40378282c8450e31565d9a8c1746998a.png

 

2 season Borussia Dortmund, it's awesome! 0 transfers except 1 left defender because my defender left the club.

In first season won bundesliga, german supercup and german cup, busted in semi final with chelsea after 5 injuries.. Incredible results , Ty TFF! :)

which tactic did you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

which tactic did you use?

Cerber v3 every match, when i losing and when i need a goal i changing to Fury v1 in 60-70 minute.  If  i want to keep the lead i changing to Shield Wall v1 . In my team this combination working, i dont know how it work in your team :)

Edited by dywan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st season with Rangers, I won the league and cup double. I also got to the Europa League Quarter Finals and only lost on penalties to Man Utd. Only signing was Stephen Kingsley on loan as back up for Batisic.  Excellent work TFF.

Cerber, Fury and Shield Wall used all season depending on situation. Scoring all kinds of goals once it was fully fluid. Highly recommended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan, I wanted to know if when a player takes a yellow card you have to remove "hard contrasts" and put "do less hard contrasts" or just simply remove the green from "hard contrasts"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfan, I wanted to know if when a player takes a yellow card you have to remove "hard contrasts" and put "do less hard contrasts" or just simply remove the green from "hard contrasts"?

I find that just removing "Hard Tackle" PI is enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan OK thanks!
I'm currently testing "favorite moves" role by role and I have to say that the result is satisfactory.
I will continue the tests in the next few days ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can some of you who use cerber successful send pics of your formations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Can some of you who use cerber successful send pics of your formations.

Champions League Final

-My starter striker was injured , i played with my back-up

 

112233.png

12345.png

wwwww.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roggiotis said:

Champions League Final

-My starter striker was injured , i played with my back-up

 

112233.png

12345.png

wwwww.png

Impressiv grades. Which season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Impressiv grades. Which season?

2034.

But I played only the last season( from the pre-season) with Cerber to test it.

I have good players , no natural WBs, but Man City is always...Man City:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roggiotis said:

2034.

But I played only the last season( from the pre-season) with Cerber to test it.

I have good players , no natural WBs, but Man City is always...Man City:)

How do you find playing in 2034 fun? after 8-9 seasons the fake players/regens take over the game, and it feels highly unrealistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange one for me.  Nowhere near good enough in the League compared to Executioner (100+ points) but it did land me the Champions League that I couldn't get near before :D

Will try another season

Premier League_ Stages-2.png

Liverpool_ Fixtures.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

How do you find playing in 2034 fun? after 8-9 seasons the fake players/regens take over the game, and it feels highly unrealistic.

More fun. I dont find unrealistic ,thats life.Regens take 3-4 years to play in the first squad.Training ,selling ..etc .Its fun for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Raptor V4

Raptor V4 is working great for me too, managing Man Utd. Last game 6-2 win against City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF, do you have any tactic with 3 defenders with high efficiency rate? and 4-1-3MC-2, or 4-3MC-1-2 with high efficiency ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mate been a massive fan of your tactics for a long time I don't normally comment but I feel I have to I'm having so much fun with your tactic at the moment thanks for making fm20 fun again

👏👏👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rlemos said:

TFF, do you have any tactic with 3 defenders with high efficiency rate? and 4-1-3MC-2, or 4-3MC-1-2 with high efficiency ?

I've tired the formation you mentioned and found they offered a low efficiency 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I've tired the formation you mentioned and found they offered a low efficiency 

How low is it? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rlemos said:

How low is it? :D

It's hard to give exact numbers but maybe about 30% or more less effective than Cerber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** it's too less dont to give it a try dont you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rlemos said:

**** it's too less dont to give it a try dont you think?

Mate, my decision to share some tactic or not is based on what overachieving level this tactic can offer in the most difficult leagues in the game such as English Premier League or La Liga.

 

For example, if you pick Chelsea(predicted 3rd) or Arsenal(predicted 5th) in EPL then with these teams you expect winging the title or at least you expect giving a very good battle for it and if I see a tactic is not capable of

satisfying such expectations then I don't see a point in sharing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan

Just as good as last years.

I don't think I could be managing at a lower level if I tried and the results speak for themselves.

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (26).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daniel1981 said:

hey tff are these tactics also for lower leagues? 

Hey,

Sure, it works in lower leagues... in general, the less reputable your league, the more efficient it works :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone had any luck with Fabio silva using cerber not getting many goals from him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i have an online game with my brother where i am man city, so will hear how you will deal with them in the first season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey TFF, I have a question if CERBER V3 will work well on previous updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, domel said:

Hey TFF, I have a question if CERBER V3 will work well on previous updates?

Hey,

Cerber was developed to work on 20.2.4 patch, 20.3.0 patch and 20.4.0 patch

 

22 minutes ago, MAECK said:

 

i have an online game with my brother where i am man city, so will hear how you will deal with them in the first season

 

This would be my best starting eleven:

mc-st1.thumb.png.76a213cc6029fd59a84ebd8dc7fbd1a7.png

 

 

and this would be my alternative starting eleven:

mc-st2.thumb.png.85e34100edfbe56b1e05c6251b3e171d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vgajjar30 said:

You can try this TTF and let me know. This is my first ever tactic and any suggestion is welcome

4411.fmfUnavailable

hi, could you share again ?? i cannot dowload thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF can you please share your best version of 442 on the current patch? Thank you. I'm aware it will be less effective as you say but i prefer the formation to the 4411

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,

I think you should provide tactics according to the most used formations today. Even though it is more efficient, not everyone likes to play with Cerber due to the way he presents himself tactically. For example, you could offer your best tactics for formations 442, 4231, 433, 4141, 352, 343, etc., and then put them in an efficiency ranking. That way we wouldn't be stuck with just Cerber and Fury. We would have more options, even with lower efficiency. You could organize your OP this way, I think. We all trust and believe in your work. We have used your tactics for a long time, but it would be nice to have more training options with the TFF seal of quality. Even, I repeat, with slightly lower efficiency. It is up to the player to choose which one they prefer for their club. Just a suggestion, mate. Thanks for the work and have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,

I think you should provide tactics according to the most used formations today. Even though it is more efficient, not everyone likes to play with Cerber due to the way he presents himself tactically. For example, you could offer your best tactics for formations 442, 4231, 433, 4141, 352, 343, etc., and then put them in an efficiency ranking. That way we wouldn't be stuck with just Cerber and Fury. We would have more options, even with lower efficiency. You could organize your OP this way, I think. We all trust and believe in your work. We have used your tactics for a long time, but it would be nice to have more training options with the TFF seal of quality. Even, I repeat, with slightly lower efficiency. It is up to the player to choose which one they prefer for their club. Just a suggestion, mate. Thanks for the work and have a nice day.

 

Hey mate,

If you are looking for the most "Plug & Play" tactic then FIGHTER V1 tactic at your service :brock: because you can fit almost any team without rebuilding into this tactic and get a very high overachieving level.

If you are looking for the most "Effective" tactic then Cerber V3 tactic at your service :brock: Btw, I find that Cerber V3 tactic is also quite "Plug & Play" tactic which means you can fit any team into it without rebuilding but you might find some teams that requires rebuilding to for the tactic.

 

Honestly, mate... I don't understand what the point in sharing, for example, a tactic that uses 532 formation that would be less effective than Cerber or Fighter and it also would require rebuilding 80% of teams in the game to fit them into a 532 formation... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrandChasm said:

TFF can you please share your best version of 442 on the current patch? Thank you. I'm aware it will be less effective as you say but i prefer the formation to the 4411

@Totalfootballfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GrandChasm said:

Mate, if 442 formation is only what you are looking for then you always can tweak Cerber V3 into 442, just turn the Shadow Striker into the second striker (AF) and move the WBL/BWR positions into DL/DR positions giving them (Attack) duties, of course, in this case the tactic will become less effective :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if 442 formation is only what you are looking for then you always can tweak Cerber V3 into 442, just turn the Shadow Striker into the second striker (AF) and move the WBL/BWR positions into DL/DR positions giving them (Attack) duties, of course, in this case the tactic will become less effective :)

Alright. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had significant improvements since I look myself what players are the best in terms of key attributes for each position...
Before I relied on my assistant manager, but they value total CA and position familiarity much more than is actually needed... key/preferred attributes are not weighted enough when showing the stars for a certain role/position.

Since I'm doing this myself I'm overperforming so much more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

Sure, it works in lower leagues... in general, the less reputable your league, the more efficient it works :)

ok great :). I am playing with oxford city and using it now, only lost in cup and it was so unlucky, we where much better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...