Sports Interactive Community

51 minutes ago, rlemos said:

hi tff, let's say you are playing in a lower league. how would you buy your players? Because with your filters you cannot reach any player... remove filter by filter till you get someone... or lower the number of atributes?

or even if you were playing high league there's a lot of players you cannot buy... how would you proceed?

thanks

Hi,

The filters can be adjusted to be used in any league and with any team, consider them as a base that can be tweaked to fit you league / team.

if you play in lower leagues then I suggest just focusing on getting players with such CA that would be the highest CA for your league and they can have just few key attributes for the position at high level.

57 minutes ago, rlemos said:

And another question sometimes i have some dificulties to understand which player can help more to the next game, i mean which player has the best form and will be able to play the next game? What do you think about that?

my point is sometimes you player 2 3 games in a row and everything good, after 4th one a player will do a lot of mistakes and something like that? how can figth that? should i be more carefull when i select the players?

The good past form doesn't guaranty that the future form will be also good. :)

Let's say you are Man City and your 3 previous matches were against Norwich, Sheffield united and Brighton, in this case the current from of your players should be just great because highly likely you destroyed those teams and all your players got very high ratings and now your next 3 matches should be against Liverpool, Barcelona and Chelsea so the future form of your players highly likely will be much worse than the current form because there'll be 3 very difficult matches on your way. 

So...the 2nd half of the season started. Was unbeaten so far with Hertha BSC, 1st Seasonhalf.
Played the first match (4-1 vs Mainz) with RaptorV4 from TFF and switched to CerberV3 & Combo.
Got 4 Draws (2 of them OMEGA-unlucky...), 9 wins after 13 Matches with CerberV3.
So all in all above average performance, 1st season with Hertha BSC. Normally the club is lowmidfield or even lower atm.

There were some good wins vs Bayern (4-3, Hattrick Piatek), Schalke (6-0) , Union (3-0, Berlin Derby) and Dortmund (1-0, place 8 atm).
I`ve struggled vs smaller Clubs like Augsburg (0-0) and Köln (0-0), even when switching to Fury.

But also great comebacks like the last cup-quarterfinal match vs Leverkusen@home.
My team was 0-1 back, got the equalizer and then min. 1-2 again...
..but 85. Min 2-2, 88. Min 3-2, thanks to a corner.

Also Piatek just exploded this season, so far.
26 Goals in 29 Leaguematches.

The seasonfinal vs Bayern Munich will be a thriller. There is only a 1 Point difference between us.
I hope they will choke. :D

I have to play vs Freiburg (A), M`Gladbach (H), National Cup-Semifinal, Paderborn (A), Düsseldorf (H) and Frankfurt (A), which looks absolutely possible to get many points together.
Bayern has to play National Cup Quarterfinal vs Gladbach (A), Union (A), Atl. Madrid 2x@ CL Quarterfinal, Dortmund (H), Freiburg (A), M`Gladbach (H) and Paderborn (A), which is alot more to carry imo.

So...Season-Endscreens coming soon. Wish me luck bros :lol:

20200226141828_1.jpg

20200226142032_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu

13 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

So...the 2nd half of the season started. Was unbeaten so far with Hertha BSC, 1st Seasonhalf.
Played the first match (4-1 vs Mainz) with RaptorV4 from TFF and switched to CerberV3 & Combo.
Got 4 Draws (2 of them OMEGA-unlucky...), 9 wins after 13 Matches with CerberV3.
So all in all above average performance, 1st season with Hertha BSC. Normally the club is lowmidfield or even lower atm.

I wish you good luck, mate. :)

Btw, I'd say comparing the 1st half and the 2nd half of the season isn't a good estimate and it could be very misleading.

For example, it could be that in the 1st half you played vs stronger teams at home which greatly improves your results vs stronger team and in the 2nd half you played vs stronger team away which greatly decreases your result vs stronger team and it's a completely a normal thing when your result in the 1st half could be very different from the 2nd.

Also, one half of the season is just 18 matches and it's a like a drop in the ocean because in my testing I see that results can vary up to 30% after more than 100 matches and could you just imagine how result can vary just only after 18 matches.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Totalfootballfan:

I wish you good luck, mate. :)

Btw, I'd say comparing the 1st half and the 2nd half of the season isn't a good estimate and it could be very misleading.

For example, it could be that in the 1st half you played vs stronger teams at home which greatly improves your results vs stronger team and in the 2nd half you played vs stronger team away which greatly decreases your result vs stronger team and it's a completely a normal thing when your result in the 1st half could be very different from the 2nd.

Also, one half of the season is just 18 matches and it's a like a drop in the ocean because in my testing I see that results can vary up to 30% after more than 100 matches and could you just imagine how result can vary just only after 18 matches.

Completely agree. That`s true. :)

13 minutes ago, earthomac1 said:

Hi Mr.TFF will you have a plan to make 442 formation tactic ? I'm really missed this formation 

Hi.

At this moment in my tests "Cerber" approach beats "442" approach so I don't see the point of sharing any 442 formation tactic but of course, if I manager to create a 442 tactic that will be more efficient than Cerber then I'll share it :)

seems it is starting to get a bit boring to play with man utd. then will hear if you want to show the strongest lineup for Arsenal

10 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yup, it isn't a good thing

I guess I’m gonna have to try and find a left winger now anyone got any recommendations that will join wolves in jan of first season ?? 

13 minutes ago, MAECK said:

seems it is starting to get a bit boring to play with man utd. then will hear if you want to show the strongest lineup for Arsenal

I would pick this one:

arsenal-cerber.thumb.png.8d25ea806d1f631a0a7295bc0100ce30.png

8 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

I guess I’m gonna have to try and find a left winger now anyone got any recommendations that will join wolves in jan of first season ?? 

I'd say even with a top club it's quite hard to find a good left winger and with Wolves it'll be even more harder so I would just stick with Fisher if you already got him

Just had a record breaking season with Inter in my fourth season, I won the Quadruple, European Super Cup, Italian Super Cup, Italian League Cup and retained the League title, however I am extremely pissed off as I lost the Champions League final 4-3 to Man City after being 3-1 up with 4 minutes left but the bottlers couldn't hang on despite having team mentality on balanced and time wasting tactics on.

122 goals scored. 18 conceded in the league.

Most points in Europe = 104 points

34 wins = new record

104+ goal difference in the league = new record

35 clean sheets throughout the season, 23 in the league = new record.

Edited by delaneytomlinson

26 minutes ago, MAECK said:

do you want to use Fury V1 away when you meet  liverpool man city etc.

I would use Fury V1 only when I were losing by 1-2 goals or when I were drawing and there's a little time left and I weren't happy with a draw result

I suggest using Fury V1 with great caution because it's a ultra attacking tactic

Season finished (except National Cup Final)...what a thriller. :D
Bayern Munich was 1p ahead and played 2 draws in a row (Dortmund, Freiburg, both 1-1), which gave me the opportunity to get the 1st place back.
Won 1-0 vs M`Gladbach, 2-0 (A) vs Paderborn, 2-1 (H) vs Düsseldorf (which i almost played draw...even when i had 25 - 2 shots on goal...) and 1-1 the last match vs Frankfurt.
What a season. Very, very lucky because 2 draws from Bayern in the last 4 matches.

20200226172947_1.jpg

20200226192253_1.jpg

20200226191942_1.jpg

20200226191957_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu

Im trying this combination with my Man Utd but suffer a lot on defensive wingers back. Are good attacking tactics, with nice football but I don't feel confidence enough to play with. When we loose the ball seems there are nobody to defend

9 minutes ago, mike8528 said:

Im trying this combination with my Man Utd but suffer a lot on defensive wingers back. Are good attacking tactics, with nice football but I don't feel confidence enough to play with. When we loose the ball seems there are nobody to defend

Obviously, Cerber V3 does't have the best defense that can be achieved but it's has the best balance between the attack and the defense which means most of time you should outscore your opponent.

Also, if you got a lead by 1 or 2 goals you can always switch for Shield Wall to protect your lead.

2 minutes ago, topyoyo said:

Could you do a quick test with Liverpool?

I'll consider that when I got free time

13 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Obviously, Cerber V3 does't have the best defense that can be achieved but it's has the best balance between the attack and the defense which means most of time you should outscore your opponent.

Also, if you got a lead by 1 or 2 goals you can always switch for Shield Wall to protect your lead.

I'll consider that when I got free time

Yes, or against weaker opposition 

3 hours ago, Scruffer23 said:

Don't wolves have that Vinagre fella? He is a pretty good player with a bit of potential and suits being a left winger. 

Edited by ausmjace

First half of the Season ! 3rd Season Boston! Back to Back Promotion from VNL North ! 

sss.JPG

29 minutes ago, ausmjace said:

Don't wolves have that Vinagre fella? He is a pretty good player with a bit of potential and suits being a left winger. 

Yup, Rúben Vinagre would be a very good left winger for such team as Wolves

He lacks Decisions and Finishing but as I said for Wolves he's a good left winger

CERBER V3 Tactic:

I'm facing big issues with my defence. I'm playing with Dortmund and My DCL and DCR (Akanji and Hummels) are pressing too high on the pitch and get too easily bypassed ... especially on long passes. Can you guys recommend any defensive tweak or modification?

Many thanks ;)

Edited by sebel

4 minutes ago, sebel said:

I'm facing big issues with my defence.

I'm playing with Dortmund and My DCL and DCR (Hummels and Akanji) are pressing too high on the pitch and get too easily bypassed ... especially on long passes. Can you guys recommend any defensive tweak or modification?

Many thanks ;)

Mats Hummels is a very slow central defenders so I suggest replacing him for someone quicker

Akanji slightly lacks Anticipation and Position but in general he's good

if you use Cerber V3 tactic then I find that the defense side of the tactic is at optimal state but it doesn't mean that you should never concede from long ranged through because they'll be happen from time to time

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mats Hummels is a very slow central defenders so I suggest replacing him for someone quicker

Akanji slightly lacks Anticipation and Position but in general he's good

if you use Cerber V3 tactic then I find that the defense side of the tactic is at optimal state but it doesn't mean that you should never concede from long ranged through because they'll be happen from time to time

Thanks fo that! I'll look into changing Hummels ;)

Is there any way to reduce the pressing of the DC? Or it would create conflict with the tactic?

2 minutes ago, sebel said:

Thanks fo that! I'll look into changing Hummels ;)

Is there any way to reduce the pressing of the DC? Or it would create conflict with the tactic?

Yes, there's a way to reduce pressure but I find that it won't do any good and only will make things worse

Can I use Lautaro at amc position?don't have the traditional amc player in my current squad…

16 minutes ago, topyoyo said:

Can I use Lautaro at amc position?don't have the traditional amc player in my current squad…

Lautaro Martínez should do well at the AMC position in Cerber V3 tactic but I would start training him to play at the AMC position ASAP to improve his rating for the AMC position to "Accomplished" 

For the first time ever since 20.2 I managed to qualify for CL the first season with a newly promoted side.

image.thumb.png.9ecae3661fa788d516ef7e9cb21ef4fe.png

This was the squad used:

image.thumb.png.59fb10a50d253fab895e181286544ec0.png

Edited by magicnutt

Hello tff we have loaned in Ilaix Moribia what is the best way to use him in your opinion?

image.thumb.png.d9d9c41f5ebbaa2d49e62213c922e994.pngIm thinking deep lying playmaker but he has physicality for box to box too

13 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Hello tff we have loaned in Ilaix Moribia what is the best way to use him in your opinion?

image.thumb.png.d9d9c41f5ebbaa2d49e62213c922e994.pngIm thinking deep lying playmaker but he has physicality for box to box too

mezzala I had him in my 10 season MUFC save and he scores plenty of goals and racks up assists in that role.

Just now, delaneytomlinson said:

mezzala I had him in my 10 season MUFC save and he scores plenty of goals and racks up assists in that role.

no lad tff tactics dont use mezellas so i want to know which role can fit with the most Efficient formation not how u play him..:herman::cool:

17 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Hey,

He'll do great at the BBM, DLP and even SS positions

He's got a very good attacking attributes but his defensive attributes such as Positioning, Work Rate, Tackling are bit low, also Teamwork is a bit low but I'd say for newly promoted team he is a very good player

For the BBM and DLP positions you really need the same type players because they do very similar work during matches

Depends on your other CMs I reckon @magicnutt Quick glnce I would go DLP but could definitely be used as a B2B if you have a better playmaker. How does Kadioglu go as the AMC? I remember finding him on the demo and loving how cheap he was. 

5 minutes ago, ausmjace said:

Depends on your other CMs I reckon @magicnutt Quick glnce I would go DLP but could definitely be used as a B2B if you have a better playmaker. How does Kadioglu go as the AMC? I remember finding him on the demo and loving how cheap he was. 

kadioglu developed really well and had 12 goals and 6 assists in the bundesliga last season 7.03 average rating

unfourtunately for me ahmed kutuku was pretty rubbish last season and will be sold now

image.thumb.png.d42c8a685b7054a28f9f46715ef4d208.png

Edited by magicnutt

18 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

I'm in season 2023-2024 with Inter I need a ML as back up for Sancho and a Right Back as back-up for Max Aaarons, who would you recommend? I have 129 million to spend

It's really hard to suggest anything when you are few seasons further in your save because some players might greatly developed and some players might greatly deteriorate but here are some best left wingers in the game

left-wingers.thumb.png.df549fbc7e9ca1c74f985aac9d1ec67e.png

For the WBR position I can suggest buying Trent Alexander-Arnold :)

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

It's really hard to suggest anything when you are few seasons further in your save because some players might greatly developed and some players might greatly deteriorate but here are some best left wingers in the game

For the WBR position I can suggest buying Trent Alexander-Arnold :)

I can suggest mbappe for striker position.

7 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

It's really hard to suggest anything when you are few seasons further because some players might greatly developed and some players might greatly deteriorate but here are some best left wingers in the game

For WBR position I can suggest buying Trent Alexander-Arnold :)

iv'e only got 129 million so I need players with less reputation but good stats Antony for example but he'd need to be retrained as a ML

30 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

iv'e only got 129 million so I need players with less reputation but good stats Antony for example but he'd need to be retrained as a ML

Mate, as I said it's hard to suggest anything without a knowledge what's going in your save so it's only you who can find the best deals using the filters, maybe slightly tweaking them or any 3rd party program like FMRTE or GS

7 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

Hi, TFF! 

Do you keep doing tests? Do you believe there is a chance of a Cerber V4 or an even better tactic?

Thanks!

Hey mate,

I always test something :) but so far haven't found any improvements

I must say the park the bus version of the tactic does seem to work good..However the attacking version when pushing for a goal I think needs improvement.

I was not once been able to push a goal and just usually conceded when switching to the attacking in stale draws.

I'm finding Cerber v3 and Shield Wall v1 very effective at the moment.

It might be that as time has gone and I have now been promoted to Man Utd manager it has got easier due to the better players I have but I do feel these two tactics with the current ME offer a really good return (currently with MUFC got a 77% win ratio and coming towards the end of the season).

I would say that Fury v1 is very hit and miss for me though.  I normally seem to increase the likelihood of conceding far higher than scoring so I use it rarely and only if desperate.

Thanks for all the work TFF as this version of FM has been a bit of a struggle in finding the right tactics to offer very good regular returns.

Edited by pw75

2 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Do you take the AMC off if you get a red card mate?

i literraly done it 15 minutes ago. scored 2 goals after :)