Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, magicnutt said:

Rly is that so lad?

Which season and with whom and which league in particular?

was it like 10 seasons in btw on all regens squad?

cut to the chase for me plz

I'll cut to the chase, it was my third season with Inter Milan no regens, 4th season currently I won 16 in a row with 10 clean sheets in a row too, still unbeaten in the league recently slapped Napoli 5-1 away from home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

I'll cut to the chase, it was my third season with Inter Milan no regens, 4th season currently I won 16 in a row with 10 clean sheets in a row too, still unbeaten in the league recently slapped Napoli 5-1 away from home.

Thanks.

btw won the league the first 2 seasons or?

or any kind of trophies at all for that matter? :brock:

Edited by magicnutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

There's no "Cuts Inside" PPMs

There are "Cuts Inside From Left Wing", "Cuts Inside From Right Wing", "Cuts Inside From Both Wings" PPMs

It's a very rate to see that a left footed player has "Cuts Inside From Left Wing" and a right footed has "Cuts Inside From Right Wing" because it would be a negative PPM but that's not true if a player has "Fairly Strong" or higher for the weak foot

Sorry for the confusion, This is what i mean

I have got Joel Campbell, He has "Very Strong Left foot" & "Cuts inside from both Wings" but he have a "Weak Right foot" so this makes a Negative PPM?

And Would it have been a OK PPM if he had "Fairly Strong Right foot" and is it Ok for tactic to have LW with Fairly Strong or higher Left foot?

Hope this clears my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I got promoted with Albacete (14th predicted I think but not sure, in Spain's 2nd Division) being subchampion of the league using the combo Bloodlust-Executioner and conceding few goals per game. Nice work!

Now I don't now how to affront next year, because I cannot compete against the teams that are in the first division, but I will try to do my best! I will buy the best players I can using the filters although my budget is about 7 millions and nobody will want to come here. I will try loans as well. I will post my results here at the end of this appasionate year to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sverige91 said:

I have got Joel Campbell, He has "Very Strong Left foot" & "Cuts inside from both Wings" but he have a "Weak Right foot" so this makes a Negative PPM?

 

yes, in this case it's a negative PPM

 

3 hours ago, sverige91 said:

And Would it have been a OK PPM if he had "Fairly Strong Right foot" and is it Ok for tactic to have LW with Fairly Strong or higher Left foot?

 

For Bloodlust / Executioner you need a winger at the flank so if he "Cuts Inside" then it's a negative thing and "weak" foot rating makes it even worse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dudu1996 said:

hi TFF 
 


what are the essential ppms for each position?
thanks

Hi,

I might add them at some point late but so far I don't find there's something gamebreaking that's worth attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

I might add them at some point late but so far I don't find there's something gamebreaking that's worth attention

I have Chiesa and he has cut inside, surely its not too bad a PPM because he is so good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

I have Chiesa and he has cut inside, surely its not too bad a PPM because he is so good?

In general if your players at the ML/MR in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics cut inside with the ball instead run wide with the ball then it makes the tactics less effective but in most case it decreases efficiency about 10-15% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or is AM in these tactics unproductive? I mean I play Barcelona and put Messi there, he plays decent like he gets 6.9, 7.0 rating but he doesn't score nor he assists a lot. When i watch games he doesn't seem to be involved in attack very much.

Am I doing sth wrong ? It surely is not about not good enough player...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bartolomeoFC said:

Is it just me or is AM in these tactics unproductive? I mean I play Barcelona and put Messi there, he plays decent like he gets 6.9, 7.0 rating but he doesn't score nor he assists a lot. When i watch games he doesn't seem to be involved in attack very much.

Am I doing sth wrong ? It surely is not about not good enough player...

 

Usually, the AM position in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics has one of the lowest rating across the positions because it doesn't score much and it doesn't do much assistance but it does other important work which isn't rated high in the current ME

I would not waste Messi's ability by playing him at AMC position, I'd used him as the striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, i`ve played about 15-20 matches with Bloodlust/Executioner Combo and it wasn`t satisfying for me.
Still okay but actually i will test Raptor V4 which was awesome for me before. :)
Screens etc. will come after the first half of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Usually, the AM position in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics has one of the lowest rating across the positions because it doesn't score much and it doesn't do much assistance but it does other important work which isn't rated high in the current ME

I would not waste Messi's ability by playing him at AMC position, I'd used him as the striker.

Thanks man, that's what I actually did, I couldn't stand seeing Messi score 12 goals in a season and not beeing even nominated for Ballon D'Ore ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bartolomeoFC said:

Thanks man, that's what I actually did, I couldn't stand seeing Messi score 12 goals in a season and not beeing even nominated for Ballon D'Ore ;)

 

Playing him as the striker you can expect to see him having this stats:

In 38 appearances in the league he scored 57 goals and got 8.33 rating

 messi-stats.thumb.png.3708b35681fe9a66a87eca48bade6853.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

Playing him as the striker you can expect to see him having this stats:

 messi-stats.thumb.png.3708b35681fe9a66a87eca48bade6853.png

Yep, sience I use him as striker 11 games 19 goals 7 assists so that was the solution ;)

Thanks again TFF ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...1st Half of the Season finished. Unbeaten so far!
Used only Raptor V4 tactic with Hertha BSC (1. Season), very good results, a few unlucky draws vs Freiburg, Gladbach.
Super 1-1 vs Bayern and 3-2 vs Dortmund.
Best Defence and 3rd best Offense so far.
My 2 Strikers 1st and 3rd place, 17 Matches, 14/10 Goals, which is awesome.

Looking forward for the 2nd Half of the Season. :hammer:

 

20200219175634_1.jpg

20200219175657_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

In general if your players at the ML/MR in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics cut inside with the ball instead run wide with the ball then it makes the tactics less effective but in most case it decreases efficiency about 10-15% 

So would Hugs line be best? And runs down left for the left wing and runs down right for right wing?

 

Or both even?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

So would Hugs line be best? And runs down left for the left wing and runs down right for right wing?

 

Or both even?

I would not bother with training those PPMs because they won't make any difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my first season in Man Utd using CERBER, great results.

 

 

20200220001524_1.jpg

20200220001532_1.jpg

20200220001535_1.jpg

20200220001540_1.jpg

20200220001557_1.jpg

20200220001612_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New update is out, apparently some changes to defensive set-pieces. Lets see what can our lord TFF can do about it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF, it would be interesting if you could test tactics with teams that start their official games very early due to playing many qualifying rounds for champions league.

For instance, Olympiakos, Celtic, Plzen and PSV Eindhoven are some good examples because they have to play three rounds of games (6 games in total) to qualify for champions league and these games start from 3rd week of June (essentialy 3rd week of when you take over). It would be interesting to see if you can replicate success in these cases where its too early in the season for players to have good tactical familiarity or good physical condition and sharpness.

Personally, I have managed to do it with Olympiakos while using your executioner/bloodlust combo, but with watching the games and adapting accordingly. But when I try to quick test with holiday mode, in most cases you end up getting knocked out in the 3rd round and ending up in Europa League. So that's why I have been thinking it would be interesting to see what tactic or tweak you can come up to make these teams (that are mid-tier / underdogs in the big European competitions) succeed more consistently in qualifying to the group stages of champions league when you auto-resolve games in holiday mode. Obviously, for the national league and national cap, your tactics are working excellently and as intended.

Edit: I should add that bloodlust v3 is giving me slightly better outcomes and increased chances to make it to groups and further with these sort of teams on holiday mode.

Edited by Don_Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan The new version consists ME v2040, so you know. Maybe there are some changes :)

The patch notes say there are only changes for the defensive set pieces if it's true and that's all changes then there won't be any difference between ME v2040 and ME v2039

To be sure that there's no other changes I need produce testing and to do that I need FMRTE but FMRTE hasn't been updated yet so I'm waiting ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The patch notes say there are only changes for the defensive set pieces if it's true and that's all changes then there won't be any difference between ME v2040 and ME v2039

To be sure that there's no other changes I need produce testing and to do that I need FMRTE but FMRTE hasn't been updated yet so I'm waiting ...

Executioner V2 is also amazing, so I hope it is not needed to change something, besides maybe some set pieces :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

Executioner V2 is also amazing, so I hope it is not needed to change something, besides maybe some set pieces :)

I've played few matches and checked the defensive set pieces under the new ME(v2040) and honestly, I didn't notice any difference, maybe, there's some difference but you need to look really hard for it so I don't think there are any significant changes in the defensive set pieces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey@totalfootballfan is there any chance you could do a couple of saves with lower prem teams using executioner  please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF hi. For starters, I want to say that no one can compare with you. And the question is, can I make tweak some of your tactics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone noticing any difference asides from the improvements to set pieces with the latest patch and TFF's tactics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scruffer23 said:

Hey@totalfootballfan is there any chance you could do a couple of saves with lower prem teams using executioner  please 

Hi.

I've done it already many times and it worked fine

 

3 hours ago, Lisa565658 said:

TFF hi. For starters, I want to say that no one can compare with you. And the question is, can I make tweak some of your tactics?

Hi,

Sure, you can tweak my tactics.

 

21 minutes ago, glenjamin said:

Anyone noticing any difference asides from the improvements to set pieces with the latest patch and TFF's tactics?

I haven't been noticing any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey TFF, 

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" is a negative PPM for MCL position  

Whats mean it? Can u help me, my game turkish language. i change english but i cant find that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, neron said:

Hey TFF, 

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" is a negative PPM for MCL position  

Whats mean it? Can u help me, my game turkish language. i change english but i cant find that. 

Hey,

I'm not 100% sure but here's how it might look in Turkish:

ppm-turkish.png.da33b9abc0eb9ae76ce718c36d9569e2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

********

 

Guys, I've brought back Ahsbringer V2 to the OP.

I'm considering Ashbringer V2 as replacement for Bloodlust V3 to use as a defensive tactic

 

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.56bd58174e65fb88e26b3f08075bb42a.png

 

 

********

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, tzahy said:

Executioner V2

 

Screenshot_157.png

Could you post starting 11 and transfers bud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

but then which tactic should be used: ashbringer or bloodlust?

 

At the moment I find Ashbringer V2 works better than Bloodlust V3 when I want to play defensive so if you want to play defensive I suggest suing Ashbringer V2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

At the moment I find Ashbringer V2 works better than Bloodlust V3 when I want to play defensive so if you want to play defensive I suggest suing Ashbringer V2

and bloodlust when should I use it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFF hi. You can write something to the mail lisa565658@gmail.com there is a question but privately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lisa565658 said:

TFF hi. You can write something to the mail lisa565658@gmail.com there is a question but privately.

Mate, if you have a private question for me then why don't you just use Private Messages at this forum

Just go to my profile and then click this button

P.S. also, it isn't a good idea to post your email address like you did

pm-button.png.b670950f63429bfb5a75d812f0209d0b.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scruffer23 said:

Could you post starting 11 and transfers bud 

 

Screenshot_158.png

Screenshot_159.png

Screenshot_160.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tzahy said:

 

Screenshot_158.png

Screenshot_159.png

Screenshot_160.png

Wow thats really impressive for man city after only 273+331m dollars spent!!

WickedSarcasticGharial-small.gif

Edited by magicnutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the executionar works if i have the winger with inverted foot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ygooh7 said:

the executionar works if i have the winger with inverted foot?

u need foot same as wing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a chance we could get videos of the tactics again please? I play on iPad and don’t have a laptop. I want to use the latest Ashbringer/Executioner combo.  Thanks for all your hard work TFF, I love your tactics. They recently helped me get Burton Albion to the prem! I’m halfway through the season and trying to survive. I was using raptor v4 til I realised they had changed. Was just starting to use bloodlust but noticed it’s changed again. Think the more defensive ashbringer could be perfect for my survival cos I’m 18th (media prediction 20th so still overachieving) and leaking goals at the mo! Cheers mate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,which tactic you think now best fit the new 20.3.0. Although SI sayed little change happened in the ME2040,  i find some tactics not work well, espacilly the Punisher V3, realll worse defend and mush harder to score than it was in the 20.2.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan

 

Hey mate, still doing great with your tactics just a quick question.

 

With the filters the foot is for inverted wingers, can we just reverse the foot strength and the players will now be right for the position?

 

Thanks again!

Edited by martinobremnato1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone recommend me a left winger they have had success with I’m wolves in the prem 1st season please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...