FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

I have Chiesa and he has cut inside, surely its not too bad a PPM because he is so good?

In general if your players at the ML/MR in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics cut inside with the ball instead run wide with the ball then it makes the tactics less effective but in most case it decreases efficiency about 10-15% 

Is it just me or is AM in these tactics unproductive? I mean I play Barcelona and put Messi there, he plays decent like he gets 6.9, 7.0 rating but he doesn't score nor he assists a lot. When i watch games he doesn't seem to be involved in attack very much.

Am I doing sth wrong ? It surely is not about not good enough player...

5 minutes ago, bartolomeoFC said:

Is it just me or is AM in these tactics unproductive? I mean I play Barcelona and put Messi there, he plays decent like he gets 6.9, 7.0 rating but he doesn't score nor he assists a lot. When i watch games he doesn't seem to be involved in attack very much.

Am I doing sth wrong ? It surely is not about not good enough player...

Usually, the AM position in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics has one of the lowest rating across the positions because it doesn't score much and it doesn't do much assistance but it does other important work which isn't rated high in the current ME

I would not waste Messi's ability by playing him at AMC position, I'd used him as the striker.

So, i`ve played about 15-20 matches with Bloodlust/Executioner Combo and it wasn`t satisfying for me.
Still okay but actually i will test Raptor V4 which was awesome for me before. :)
Screens etc. will come after the first half of the season.

15 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Usually, the AM position in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics has one of the lowest rating across the positions because it doesn't score much and it doesn't do much assistance but it does other important work which isn't rated high in the current ME

I would not waste Messi's ability by playing him at AMC position, I'd used him as the striker.

Thanks man, that's what I actually did, I couldn't stand seeing Messi score 12 goals in a season and not beeing even nominated for Ballon D'Ore ;)

10 minutes ago, bartolomeoFC said:

Thanks man, that's what I actually did, I couldn't stand seeing Messi score 12 goals in a season and not beeing even nominated for Ballon D'Ore ;)

Playing him as the striker you can expect to see him having this stats:

In 38 appearances in the league he scored 57 goals and got 8.33 rating

messi-stats.thumb.png.3708b35681fe9a66a87eca48bade6853.png

So...1st Half of the Season finished. Unbeaten so far!
Used only Raptor V4 tactic with Hertha BSC (1. Season), very good results, a few unlucky draws vs Freiburg, Gladbach.
Super 1-1 vs Bayern and 3-2 vs Dortmund.
Best Defence and 3rd best Offense so far.
My 2 Strikers 1st and 3rd place, 17 Matches, 14/10 Goals, which is awesome.

Looking forward for the 2nd Half of the Season. :hammer:

20200219175634_1.jpg

20200219175657_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu

8 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

In general if your players at the ML/MR in Bloodlust / Executioner tactics cut inside with the ball instead run wide with the ball then it makes the tactics less effective but in most case it decreases efficiency about 10-15% 

So would Hugs line be best? And runs down left for the left wing and runs down right for right wing?

Or both even?

TFF, it would be interesting if you could test tactics with teams that start their official games very early due to playing many qualifying rounds for champions league.

For instance, Olympiakos, Celtic, Plzen and PSV Eindhoven are some good examples because they have to play three rounds of games (6 games in total) to qualify for champions league and these games start from 3rd week of June (essentialy 3rd week of when you take over). It would be interesting to see if you can replicate success in these cases where its too early in the season for players to have good tactical familiarity or good physical condition and sharpness.

Personally, I have managed to do it with Olympiakos while using your executioner/bloodlust combo, but with watching the games and adapting accordingly. But when I try to quick test with holiday mode, in most cases you end up getting knocked out in the 3rd round and ending up in Europa League. So that's why I have been thinking it would be interesting to see what tactic or tweak you can come up to make these teams (that are mid-tier / underdogs in the big European competitions) succeed more consistently in qualifying to the group stages of champions league when you auto-resolve games in holiday mode. Obviously, for the national league and national cap, your tactics are working excellently and as intended.

Edit: I should add that bloodlust v3 is giving me slightly better outcomes and increased chances to make it to groups and further with these sort of teams on holiday mode.

Edited by Don_Khan

32 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan The new version consists ME v2040, so you know. Maybe there are some changes :)

The patch notes say there are only changes for the defensive set pieces if it's true and that's all changes then there won't be any difference between ME v2040 and ME v2039

To be sure that there's no other changes I need produce testing and to do that I need FMRTE but FMRTE hasn't been updated yet so I'm waiting ...

18 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The patch notes say there are only changes for the defensive set pieces if it's true and that's all changes then there won't be any difference between ME v2040 and ME v2039

To be sure that there's no other changes I need produce testing and to do that I need FMRTE but FMRTE hasn't been updated yet so I'm waiting ...

Executioner V2 is also amazing, so I hope it is not needed to change something, besides maybe some set pieces :)

12 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

Executioner V2 is also amazing, so I hope it is not needed to change something, besides maybe some set pieces :)

I've played few matches and checked the defensive set pieces under the new ME(v2040) and honestly, I didn't notice any difference, maybe, there's some difference but you need to look really hard for it so I don't think there are any significant changes in the defensive set pieces

4 hours ago, Scruffer23 said:

Hey@totalfootballfan is there any chance you could do a couple of saves with lower prem teams using executioner  please 

Hi.

I've done it already many times and it worked fine

3 hours ago, Lisa565658 said:

TFF hi. For starters, I want to say that no one can compare with you. And the question is, can I make tweak some of your tactics?

Hi,

Sure, you can tweak my tactics.

21 minutes ago, glenjamin said:

Anyone noticing any difference asides from the improvements to set pieces with the latest patch and TFF's tactics?

I haven't been noticing any difference.

12 minutes ago, Lisa565658 said:

TFF hi. You can write something to the mail lisa565658@gmail.com there is a question but privately.

Mate, if you have a private question for me then why don't you just use Private Messages at this forum

Just go to my profile and then click this button

P.S. also, it isn't a good idea to post your email address like you did

pm-button.png.b670950f63429bfb5a75d812f0209d0b.png

Is there a chance we could get videos of the tactics again please? I play on iPad and don’t have a laptop. I want to use the latest Ashbringer/Executioner combo.  Thanks for all your hard work TFF, I love your tactics. They recently helped me get Burton Albion to the prem! I’m halfway through the season and trying to survive. I was using raptor v4 til I realised they had changed. Was just starting to use bloodlust but noticed it’s changed again. Think the more defensive ashbringer could be perfect for my survival cos I’m 18th (media prediction 20th so still overachieving) and leaking goals at the mo! Cheers mate! 

12 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Can anyone recommend me a left winger they have had success with I’m wolves in the prem 1st season please 

Antony, young Brazilian, and hes Brazilliant! lol

You need to retrain him but hes young so it works quick mate

Also Omur, hes a young Turkish player and he also needs retrained but hes a real talent.

Edited by martinobremnato1

32 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

Antony, young Brazilian, and hes Brazilliant! lol

You need to retrain him but hes young so it works quick mate

Also Omur, hes a young Turkish player and he also needs retrained but hes a real talent.

I’m using executioner !! Anthony can be retrained left mid 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Totalfootballfan:

Guys, soon I'll update all tactics at the OP and add a new long throw-in setup that boosts the efficiency of the tactics about 20-30%

Also, I'll update Cerber tactic

Nice brah!
I will camp here and spam f5 to refresh ;-D...