FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

Am I the only one who found the best of all the recent tactics to be Ashbringer V2. It’s an absolutely machine for me. Won 9 away games in a row. The others more hit and miss for me.

bring it back TFF! 

Well, I had the best results with raider v4, which was similar to ashbringer... I will keep it and try bloodlust v3 next time I play... didn’t have time yet...

6 hours ago, acura said:

I think cerber is working better than punisher. What do you think guys and tff ?

Punisher not working well for me, lost 2 home games in a row (one of them 4-1 and I was top of the league 🤦‍♂️).

sticking with ashbringer V2.

16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

if you are talking about the filters then they can be used with the latest tactics

I thought more about the AMC player in bloodlust, what is required for the optimal player. :) 

5 minutes ago, PG2060 said:

I thought more about the AMC player in bloodlust, what is required for the optimal player. :) 

For that position you need a player with good technical/mental attacking attributes, also, he should be reasonable fast and have good Work Rate and Teamwork, his defensive attributes aren't important

Ok so after incredibly good first part of the season AI done everything to stop Us, which is good! winning the league so easy with team med pred 13. and no transfers its not fun.

very happy with defensive side of it, We could score bit more with better strikers for sure.

Very good tactics in overall

20200215104631_1.jpg

20200215111734_1.jpg

20200215112232_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Veertien said:

@Totalfootballfan do you think I can retrain AML and AMR to ML and MR? I'm in a team where they used 4-2-3-1 and AML and AMR are the best players in team...

Hi,

If your AML/AMCR have at least "Competent" rating for ML/MR positions then I find that it's good enough to play them at the ML/MR positions

If your AML/AMCR have at least "Unconvincing"  rating for ML/MR positions then it usually it doesn't take too long to improve their rating for the ML/MR position to "Competent" / "Accomplished"

If your AML/AMCR have "Awkward" rating for ML/MR positions or they don't have any rating at all for ML/MR positions then it could take quite a lot time for them to get  "Competent" / "Accomplished" for ML/MR position

Of course, they play the best when they have "Accomplished" / "Natural" but I find having  "Accomplished"  is good enough 

11 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Individual training for AMC in Executioner V2?

Advanced Playmaker ( Attack ) ??

Yes, mate... I forgot to add it.

48 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

If your AML/AMCR have at least "Competent" rating for ML/MR positions then I find that it's good enough to play them at the ML/MR positions

If your AML/AMCR have at least "Unconvincing"  rating for ML/MR positions then it usually it doesn't take too long to improve their rating for the ML/MR position to "Competent" / "Accomplished"

If your AML/AMCR have "Awkward" rating for ML/MR positions or they don't have any rating at all for ML/MR positions then it could take quite a lot time for them to get  "Competent" / "Accomplished" for ML/MR position

Of course, they play the best when they have "Accomplished" / "Natural" but I find having  "Accomplished"  is good enough 

Thanks!
Another question: I've noticied that there is only one filter for MC.
Is better to choose BBM and DLP looking at which of this two role are best covered by the player or placing a left foot on MCL and right foot on MCR?

14 minutes ago, Veertien said:

Thanks!
Another question: I've noticied that there is only one filter for MC.
Is better to choose BBM and DLP looking at which of this two role are best covered by the player or placing a left foot on MCL and right foot on MCR?

If you need find a player for the MC/MCR/MCL positions then you can use the MC filter

When it comes to the MCL/MCR then I find it's work better when left footed on the left and right footed on the right but that isn't important so don't pay much attention to it

Not having any consistency or success with these or any tactics in this years game. In fact with the Arsenal save my league points total has gone down each season with the updated tactics and squad improvements. Very frustrating!! I'm sticking with my FM19 saves I think 😔

2 minutes ago, topyoyo said:

or weak teams I should say...like the team predicted to be a relegated team

Let's say you play in one of the most difficult league in the game - EPL and your team is Bournemouth, predicted 15th

With Bournemouth if I have a lot of luck during the 1st season then I might finish the 5th place or even higher and If I have a lot of bad luck during then I finish 7-10th place so as you can see it's far from the relegation zone

Of course, your results will depend on the average CA of your team and the average CA of the other teams in the league 

1 minute ago, domel said:

Hi TFF what does it look like is the Executor V2 better than Punisher V3?

If tff removed a tactic he thinks the tactic is better.

Executioner v2 scored the highest on fm arena at 1.895pts/game and also highest Goal Difference.

1 minute ago, domel said:

using my Punisher V3 in my Liverpool the game of my strikers was poor

Sounds like you were punished!

Try the new Executioner V2 , the punisher tactic was removed from the thread after it punished too many ppl who tried it ( have u not read about that lad 15th with tottenham)?

3 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Wygląda na to, że zostałeś ukarany!

Wypróbuj nowy Executioner V2, taktyka karania została usunięta z wątku po tym, jak ukarała zbyt wielu ppl, którzy spróbowali (nie czytałeś o tym chłopaku 15. z tottenhamem)?

I didn't miss it

1 minute ago, Mwandila said:

why

Because TFF Remove tactics when newer superior tactics are developed lad.

Namely right now the most efficient tactics is considered to be executioner v2 and bloodlust so they are the ones up.

If tff find something New more efficient they get removed too.

Edited by magicnut

9 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

i would like to see it, can you like get a screenshot?

Eh well this is with 4 games to go in the season  but i think he finished on 8 or something..u can see kyznar stream replay on twitch if u want..

Keep in mind this is first season too so lewandowski here in his peak.

lewandowski.png

Edited by magicnut

5 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Eh well this is with 4 games to go in the season  but i think he finished on 8 or something..u can see kyznar stream replay on twitch if u want..

Keep in mind this is first season too so lewandowski here in his peak.

lewandowski.png

wow, that's unbelievable lol. Lewy just got FMed.

1 minute ago, magicnutt said:

Well Vujevic saw it and we all know everything Zlatko says is true.This was on beta but on this patch actually strikers score typically even less..

messi.png

I have decided to wait for the endgame Tactic from TFF before i start a new save while enjoying the set pieces exploits on FM19 lol. 

Just now, HeavyPunch said:

I have decided to wait for the endgame Tactic from TFF before i start a new save while enjoying the set pieces exploits on FM19 lol. 

Lad I don't think anything sensational is about to arrive from tff and tactical efficiency can only marginally be increased at this point.

If tff manages a tactic over 1.9 pts a game on fm arena that would already be quite a hit.

1 minute ago, magicnutt said:

Lad I don't think anything sensational is about to arrive from tff and tactical efficiency can only marginally be increased at this point.

If tff manages a tactic over 1.9 pts a game on fm arena that would already be quite a hit.

Yea, i agree. but can see TFF is still working on it and we can still see a lot tweaks update within the past few days. I am here giving spiritual support lol

9 minutes ago, Nonolo said:

Tff why are you using amc in almost every tactic. The amc position doesnt work at all for me in any tactic, they hardly score any goals or have many assists.

Hi mate,

Goals and assistances aren't only things that makes some position useful, he's doing other useful work in the tactic

Bump :)

4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, I've removed Punisher V3 tactic from the OP and I updated Executioner tactic to V2 and brought it back to the OP.

Executioner V2 is new attacking tactic to use in combo with Bloodlust V3

EXECUTIONER V2

FM20-ME2039-Executioner-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.efda393f37974319304a5bc8c0bcbacf.png