• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfanfriend tff, after your last update you say you use the best combo: bloodlust v3 and ashbringer v2 but which one should be used at the beginning of the match and which of the two is offensive?

Bloodlust/Crusher are an offensive tactic and Ashbringer/Slayaer are defensive tactics

Let's say if you think  that your opponent in the next match will be play attacking against and you think that your opponent is much stronger than you then it makes sense to use a caution approach and start with Ashbringer/Slayer but if you that your opponent in the next match will park a bus against you so it makes sense to you a more attacking approach and start with Bloodlust/Crusher

Also, you always can change the tactics during match if you think you made a wrong choice or if the situation during a match changes

4 minutes ago, Mongbat81 said:

Hey tff

so now mr: are right footed and ml:  are left footed

are  corners still

left corners ml

right cornes mr

Hi mate,

There's no change regard the corner takes, it's stayed the same

The new requirements:

AMR / MR : Right Foot – Very Strong 
AML / ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

26 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

ok thanks a lot tff!

do you think they are definitive tactics or do we have to expect other updates or even tactical changes in the next few days?

I find the new tactics offer a very high efficiency for the current ME and I find them a very solid approach to play FM20 and I'm sure that it'll be extremely hard to find further improvements for them but if any improvement are found than they'll be insignificant which would not requires rebuilding your team for them

But it could be I'll add few tweaks to Cerber tactic because I see a potential in this approach and I find it's a very solid tactic to play, anyway, as I said I find the new tactics is a very solid approach to play FM20 until further ME changes :)  

Hi TFF,

I was using the combo Cerber V1 and Ashbringer V1 with my Atletico Madrid team. 
After using those tactics (using Ashbringer against strong opponents and Cerber against weaker opponents) my team was absolutely killing it in the liga. Scoring easy and conceding only 1 goal in 13 games and scoring 49 goals. 

Quite impressive I have to say. I will start using your first combo now. The bloodlust and ashbringer v2. 

Kudo's man!

25 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yeni taktiklerin mevcut ME için çok yüksek bir verimlilik sunduğunu düşünüyorum ve FM20 oynamak için onlara çok sağlam bir yaklaşım buluyorum ve eminim ki onlar için daha fazla iyileştirme bulmak çok zor olacak, ancak herhangi bir gelişme bulunursa önemsiz olacaklar, bu da ekibinizi onlar için yeniden inşa etmeyi gerektirmeyecek

Ama Cerber taktiğine birkaç tweaks ekleyebilirim çünkü bu yaklaşımda bir potansiyel görüyorum ve yine de oynamak için çok sağlam bir taktik buluyorum, çünkü yeni taktiklerin FM20 oynamak için çok sağlam bir yaklaşım olduğunu buldum. daha fazla ME değişene kadar :)  

With the last two tactics you did, I got the same result when I arrived mid-season. What do you think about this topic?

Screenshot_16.jpg

The only difference I can see is that more positions were entered with the cerber and ashbringer v1 tactic, but in 2 matches you would definitely have 1 goal. In the Bloodlust tactic, you take fewer positions but don't score goals. 

Ashbringer and Cerber :

1860 Munich - FC Kaiserslautern (2-1)

1860 Munich - Uerdingen (2-0)

Bloodlust:

1860 Munich - FC Kaiserslautern (3-0)

1860 Munich - Uerdingen (0-0)

I think the wing players are unable to open closed matches. It has become easier to beat big teams with a bloodlust tactic, but extra solutions are needed against small teams. 

11 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate... sorry I don't understand your question

I think the lad meant OI or opposition instructions.

oi.jpg

Edited by magicnutt

I play with Crusher and Slayer and i have to say I'm not disapointed at all ! I use those two cause I like playing with wingers.

I've finally finished my first season with AC Milan. I was only playing the Serie A and the "Coppa Italia" I won the Serie A with 96 goals scored and only 13 conceded. I started my season using the combo Punisher/Pyromancer until 3/4 of the season then switched to Crusher/Slayer.

- Andrea Belotti finished best striker with 35 goals in 35 games

-Gigio Donnarumma best goalkeeper

-Jack Bonaventura best midfielder

No big players bought

Thanks to TFF for the tremendous job done providing us with such awesome work ! I

471181113_Capturedecran2020-02-13a23_58_14.thumb.png.5cb1b2518e274c18874608b973fa0ed9.png

Capture d’écran 2020-02-13 à 23.58.18.png

Cerber works fantastic for me!!

but one problem is the low efficiency of scoring. IW takes too many shooting opportunities,while the forward has mush less.

Can't wait for an updated one :D, because I still love IW although they shoot like bullsh...

Played almost half a season as Juventus, going well so far. Won every game in the league, only game so far this season not won was a 1-1 at Spurs in the Champions League, should have won that one too.

This is mainly Cerber v1, but with Ashbringer v1 to kill off a game that's already won. Got to get Sami Khedira in there some times.

Juventus.png

Juventus.bmp

Edited by critch

Still think IW/IF gives more attack point.

@Totalfootballfan notice you change MRL/AMRL to Wing, do you currently find Wing can create more scoring chance?  but looks in the box there are not to many people to score.

so Wings cross and create assistant, or they also give a lot of score? Thx!

Edited by njXuanX

I have a problem with Bloodlust V3. I have a lot of shoots on target and off target, but rarely score something. Is this because of the ability of my players? I've played with a team from VNL.

37 minutes ago, CleverLime said:

I have a problem with Bloodlust V3. I have a lot of shoots on target and off target, but rarely score something. Is this because of the ability of my players? I've played with a team from VNL.

I have the same problem, and play with a highest division team. With Bloodlust V1, which is a 442, I didn't have such a problems.

for me Ashbringer v1 / Cerber v1 is best. and i strongly suggest to all of you, even TFF is realising new tactic, don't change it if it works for you. there is no point to fix something that works well. if your team doesn't do well or you don't have players working well in specific tactic, then try another one. TFF does great job constantly iproving but it doesn't mean you must change your tactic because he made new one.

ANOTHER MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE 

Guys, I've made another massive update of the OP and at moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play - Bloodlust V3 + Punisher V3:

Bloodlust V3 ( defensive tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.61cde905a02e648ff56a78d364afdf44.png

Punisher V3 ( attacking tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Punisher-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.7a548af046d048054e7c24bde15be1a8.png

As you might noticed for Bloodlust tactic you need wingers and for Punisher tactic you need Inverted Wingers and that sucks but later I'll explain that isn't that tragic.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure about Cerber tactic so I've decided to not remove it from the OP.

I was using the Destroyer and Conqueror tactics on my save game, via the Public Beta ME, but my laptop since broke down and had to go into be fixed (ended up having to wipe it).

Tried to upload my game to the Steam Cloud, but it hasn't worked so having to start again. My question is; will these still work on the Public Beta, or has that been updated with the standard ME update? If so, does anyone have links for them anymore?

Hey TFF, can you throw Ashbringer V2 back up? I'm not going to have the players to play the combo of Bloodlust V3 and Punisher V3, particularly with having to try and rotate between wingers and inverted wingers for each tactic. 

19 minutes ago, glenjamin said:

Hey TFF, can you throw Ashbringer V2 back up? I'm not going to have the players to play the combo of Bloodlust V3 and Punisher V3, particularly with having to try and rotate between wingers and inverted wingers for each tactic. 

Hi mate,

All my tactics for FM20 can be found at the bottom of the OP under a spoiler, if you can't find something just tell me

4 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

Hey TFF, which tactic if I want to start a LLM save and essentially blast through the leagues?

Hi mate,

If you play in lower league then you can not bother with tactic switching and just use Bloodlust V3, it'll do the work 

14 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

when you want to play defensive use Bloodlust V3 and when you want to play attacking use Punisher V3

in this case what individual training do I have to give wings?

12 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I think it makes sense to train your payers for one of those tactics that you will be using more frequently

I thought to use them in combo: start each race with the bloodlust v3 and at the end of the first half evaluate whether to switch to the punisher v3 or stay with the bloodlust. In this case, the wings that individual training do you recommend to put on?

13 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

I thought to use them in combo: start each race with the bloodlust v3 and at the end of the first half evaluate whether to switch to the punisher v3 or stay with the bloodlust. In this case, the wings that individual training do you recommend to put on?

in this case it make sense to train your players for Bloodlust tactic because it'll be your main tactic

20 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Hey TFF,

i know that you have better things to do, but could you post a video of bloodlust with PI‘s... 

thx in advance 

done

Bump :)

3 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

ANOTHER MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE 

Guys, I've made another massive update of the OP and at moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play - Bloodlust V3 + Punisher V3:

Bloodlust V3 ( defensive tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.61cde905a02e648ff56a78d364afdf44.png

Punisher V3 ( attacking tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Punisher-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.7a548af046d048054e7c24bde15be1a8.png

As you might noticed for Bloodlust tactic you need wingers and for Punisher tactic you need Inverted Wingers and that sucks but later I'll explain that isn't that tragic.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure about Cerber tactic so I've decided to not remove it from the OP.