• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan How far are you with the testing whether the best tactic of all at OP is?

I'm still working on it, mate :) can't give any ETA

5 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Which would you say is best for Arsenal? Or should you use Ashbringer until you get all the bet players for the positions then change to the more attacking Cerber?

If I played Arsenal would start all matches with Cerber V1 except away matches vs top 6 teams in the league

5 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Which would you say is best for Arsenal? Or should you use Ashbringer until you get all the bet players for the positions then change to the more attacking Cerber?

Where I look at are the match odds. Are you favorite or equal, choose Cerber. Is the opponent favorite, then I choose Ashbringer.

14 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

And is this the new #1 for you? :)

I find it's a well balanced tactic that can be used as base tactic for all matches, also, it can be used in a combo as an offensive tactic, its efficiency amount the best in my testing 

8 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find it's a well balanced tactic that can be used as base tactic for all matches, also, it can be used in a combo as an offensive tactic, its efficiency amount the best in my testing 

Between the lines I see that this is your new favorite :) 

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

BLOODLUST  V1

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.3841c9b5348c3b398b8f995d9b34053d.png

When I thought I had finally found the right combo (ashbringer v1 and cerber v1), here you go again.
So I ask you,which combo do you suggest to use to continue playing and succeed?

5 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

When I thought I had finally found the right combo (ashbringer v1 and cerber v1), here you go again.
So I ask you,which combo do you suggest to use to continue playing and succeed?

you can try using Bloodlust as the attacking tactic instead of Cerber in the combo but I can both tactics are very good tactic with very similar efficiency ... just Bloodlust is more attacking and it could be a bit more effective but I can't say for sure at the moment 

Cape Town City FC - League Expectation: 4th
I selected my first team and went on holiday mode - simmed the season.

Won the local cup competition, and the South African Premiership.

Used Bloodlust only.

2 hours ago, magicnutt said:

We are about to cut to the Chase with it on fm arena lad don't you worry and we'll find out!

Any tactic testing complete yet on 20.2.4? Can’t find anything on FM base or arena yet. Would be good to see for this difficult match engine 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Any tactic testing complete yet on 20.2.4? Can’t find anything on FM base or arena yet. Would be good to see for this difficult match engine 🤷‍♂️

There is on FM arena, go to tables and then patch 20.2.4. Cerber was first in terms of points for favourite and underdog last time I checked, although only a few tactics have been tested.

On 10/2/2020 at 2:21, santiago_staiger said:

El destructor sigue funcionando perfecto en mi Sassuolo guardar. Cada vez que había cambiado la táctica, estúpidamente perdí, así que ... tal vez intentarías otra vez con Destroyer

As i said before, 4 4 2 still working for me. Could destroyer be back?

14 hours ago, Arrows said:

20.2.4.png

FM Arena welcomes you to check out our chase-cutting tactical evaluations!

Edited by magicnutt

I'm not able to keep up with so many updates to the tactics. My favorite formation was always 4-3-3, I would like to know what are the big differences between SLAYER V2 and PHOENIX V4?

friend @Totalfootballfan, looking at the last tactic you published I read that you have to put on the right wings a footballer with right foot and vice versa. Now I wonder, if we have to use in combo ashbringer v1 (which has people on the outside of the foot opposite to the position it occupies) with bloodlust (which has people on the outside not of the opposite foot), how do we regulate ourselves?

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

friend @Totalfootballfan, looking at the last tactic you published I read that you have to put on the right wings a footballer with right foot and vice versa. Now I wonder, if we have to use in combo ashbringer v1 (which has people on the outside of the foot opposite to the position it occupies) with bloodlust (which has people on the outside not of the opposite foot), how do we regulate ourselves?

Hi mate,

I'll add more info about it later today

A MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE

Guys, I've made a massive update for all tactics at OP, some of them have been updated and some of them have been removed from the OP.

At moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play -  Bloodlust V3 + Ashbringer V2:

Bloodlust V3

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce4d981172a2e5de2aa74dd4e88af4b5.png

Ashbringer V2

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.cdc837f24b30c13d6c104f5588130416.png

The second best combo to play -  SLAYER V3 + CRUSHER V3:

Crusher V3

FM20-ME2039-CRUSHER-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ef9323d069a2fbfb9cce7a548ab98f2f.png

Slayer V3

FM20-ME2039-Slayer-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce9ed14c5c2cde456a53424650c22730.png

Also, guys... I've want to say that I've deiced not removing Cerber tactic from the OP because I still haven't deiced what to so with it.

51 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE

Guys, I've made a massive update for all tactics at OP, some of them have been updated and some of them have been removed from the OP.

At moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play -  Bloodlust V3 + Ashbringer V2:

Bloodlust V3

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce4d981172a2e5de2aa74dd4e88af4b5.png

Ashbringer V2

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.cdc837f24b30c13d6c104f5588130416.png

The second best combo to play -  SLAYER V3 + CRUSHER V3:

Slayer V3

FM20-ME2039-CRUSHER-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ef9323d069a2fbfb9cce7a548ab98f2f.png

CRUSHER V3

FM20-ME2039-Slayer-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce9ed14c5c2cde456a53424650c22730.png

Also, guys... I've want to say that I've deiced not removing Cerber tactic from the OP because I still haven't deiced what to so with it.

Have you tested enough of these new tactics? Unfortunately, wing players cannot play as well as the back-footed wing player. If you have tested, can you take a few screenshots? Thank you, I wish you continued success.

2 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Have you tested enough of these new tactics? Unfortunately, wing players cannot play as well as the back-footed wing player. If you have tested, can you take a few screenshots? Thank you, I wish you continued success.

Sorry, mate... I don't understand your question

10 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Thank you. But if both are used for support or offensive duty, does it cause a problem? In short, if two of their duties are the same, should they be support or offensive?

I find it works great :)

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Sorry, mate... I don't understand your question

I find it works great :)

If the opponent is equal to us or has weak strength from us, we use the bloodlust tactics, if the opponent is stronger than us, we use the ashbringer tactics, right?

Let's imagine we are Watford.

Watford - Liverpool (Ashbringer)

Watford - Bolton (Bloodlust)

22 hours ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

If the opponent is equal to us or has weak strength from us, we use the bloodlust tactics, if the opponent is stronger than us, we use the ashbringer tactics, right?

Let's imagine we are Watford.

Watford - Liverpool (Ashbringer)

Watford - Bolton (Bloodlust)

First of all, you always can change the tactics during match if you think you made a wrong choice or if the situation during a match changes

Let's say if you think  that your opponent in the next match will be play attacking against and you think that your opponent is much stronger than you then it makes sense to use a caution approach and start with Ashbringer/Slayer but if you that your opponent in the next match will park a bus against you so it makes sense to you a more attacking approach and start with Bloodlust/Crusher