FM20 Tactics by TFF

2 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

And why Cerber instead of Ashbringer V1? I thought Cerber was the attacking version or am I wrong? Hehe.

Mate, I can't change tactics when simming so I can't test a combo tactics

Btw, it could be a good idea if let's say you are Man City to start matches vs Norwich and other similar teams with Cerber V1

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Btw, it could be a good idea if let's say you are Man City to start matches vs Norwich and other similar teams with Cerber V1

Yeah, I understand that you can't change tactics when simming.

Thanks for the tip!

10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Which tactic is better? Ashbringer V1 or Cerber V1? Or what kind of usage do you suggest? 

Shall we start the league with the ashbringer tactic, when we fall back, and move on to the cerber tactic? 

Or should we use the ashbringer tactic when we are the host and the cerber tactic while playing away?

And what are the uses of the slayer tactic? 

10 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Which tactic is better? Ashbringer V1 or Cerber V1? Or what kind of usage do you suggest? 

Shall we start the league with the ashbringer tactic, when we fall back, and move on to the cerber tactic? 

Or should we use the ashbringer tactic when we are the host and the cerber tactic while playing away?

And what are the uses of the slayer tactic? 

I find that Ashbringer V1 / Cerber V1 is the best combo at the moment

Use Ashbringer V1 when you want to play defensively

Use Cerber V1 when you want to play attacking

There's also a time wasting tactic at the OP, it can be used when you need to waste time

14 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Ashbringer V1 / Cerber V1'in şu anda en iyi kombinasyon olduğunu düşünüyorum

Defansif oynamak istediğinizde Ashbringer V1 kullanın

Saldırı oynamak istediğinizde Cerber V1 kullanın

Ayrıca OP'de taktik harcanan bir zaman var, zaman kaybetmeniz gerektiğinde kullanılabilir

So what tactics should the matches start with? 

4 minutes ago, Extazx2 said:

Excuse me, i probably missed the part where it is said but :

How do you know which version of the match engine you are on ?

ME 2039 correspond to the public beta 20.2.4 ?

press FM button, and then on list choose game status. in new window will be postition current version. that's when you're in game loaded ofc.

Edited by fmjonek

40 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

So what tactics should the matches start with? 

If you aren't sure that you can smash your opponent then i'd be a good idea to be a bit caution and start the match with Ashbringer V1 and during the match see how it's going and maybe switch for Cerber V1 if you think you can be more attacking

If you are sure than you are much stronger than your opponent let's say you are Liverpool and you play vs Norwich then I'd be a good idea to start the match with Cerber V1

played so far only 2 games with new tactics, 1 with Ashbringer V1 against better team and 1 with Cerber V1 against underdog. i have to say it looks really good so far. player movement, passes, defense positioning. very impressive. great job TFF.

33 minutes ago, joaquingsegovia said:

Hi TFF! What about the filters? Cause I think that the roles and position for the back defenders (carrileros? Im sorry i dunno the positions in English) is different now, being them more attacking (Instead of lateral defenders they are now carrileros is what I mean)

Hi mate,

if I correctly understand your question then you need the same type of players for the WBL/WBR positions as before for the DL/DR position so there's no difference

1 hour ago, Hig_errard said:

Are these tactics for public beta or no?

All tactics are for the current me and if you were on the public beta your game should have automatically updated to the current public me (its same right now with beta).

Edited by magicnut

Ashbringer works pretty well with my AC Milan game ! Even against top teams like Juventus or Inter i'm still winning.

I started my game using the combo Punisher/Pyromancer and i didn't loose a single game. I was playing Punisher most of the time.

Now im using Ashbringer/Cerber. Still winning but i think my Scorer (Andrea Belotti) scores less goals. Statistics are still impressive so far: 25 games; 26 goals (penaltys included) and i still have around 10 matchs to play.

Thanks TFF for the hard work and dedication to this game ! keep it up ;)

1 hour ago, ArsenalArceus said:

cerber v1 works well but I wanted to know why the positions for individual training are different from the positions play in the game?

For eg the striker plays as a an af but is supposed to train as a cf

Because the Complete Forward training hits a lot of attributes

5 hours ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan How far are you with the testing whether the best tactic of all at OP is?

I'm still working on it, mate :) can't give any ETA

5 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Which would you say is best for Arsenal? Or should you use Ashbringer until you get all the bet players for the positions then change to the more attacking Cerber?

If I played Arsenal would start all matches with Cerber V1 except away matches vs top 6 teams in the league

5 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Which would you say is best for Arsenal? Or should you use Ashbringer until you get all the bet players for the positions then change to the more attacking Cerber?

Where I look at are the match odds. Are you favorite or equal, choose Cerber. Is the opponent favorite, then I choose Ashbringer.